|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Tamar & Israeli Wives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
(a) That he was Sarah's father.
(b) That he was Sarah's uncle.
(c) That he was Sarah's brother.
(d) That he was Sarah's husband.
2. How many words in the Old Testament are used to tell the story of Lot's wife?
(c) One hundred.
3. For what did Esau sell his birthright?
(a) A chest of gold.
(b) A mess of pottage.
(c) A big diamond.
(d) A special sword.
4. Who did Simeon and Levi murder?
(c) Shechem and Hamor.
5. What was the levirate marriage law?
(a) The law that a man had to be twenty-eight before marrying.
(b) A law that a woman had to have parental permission to wed.
(c) The custom of a widow marrying her husband's brother.
(d) A law that Canaanites had to marry other Canaanites.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wanted to marry Dinah?
2. How many words in the New Testament discuss Lot's wife?
3. What sin did Eve commit?
4. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
5. What was the name of Jochebed's daughter?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)