|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Tamar & Israeli Wives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
(a) His rib.
(b) His feet.
(c) His head.
(d) His heart.
2. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
(a) He rebuked her for tempting him.
(b) He ignored her.
(c) He ate the forbidden fruit she offered him.
(d) He divorced her.
3. What did God tell Rebekah her elder son would do?
(a) Serve his younger brother.
(b) Become a great priest.
(c) Commit a great sin.
(d) Win a mighty battle and rule a great nation.
4. How many words in the New Testament discuss Lot's wife?
5. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
2. Where did Eve and her husband live?
3. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
4. Who was the first woman in the Bible to die in childbirth?
5. What promise did God make to Sarah?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)