|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Tamar & Israeli Wives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Jochebed's daughter?
2. How many words in the Old Testament are used to tell the story of Lot's wife?
(c) One hundred.
3. Who was Bilhah?
(a) Jacob's daughter.
(b) A Hittite soldier.
(c) Rachel's maid and the mother of two of Jacob's sons.
(d) Rachel's mother.
4. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
(a) His heart.
(b) His feet.
(c) His rib.
(d) His head.
5. What was Sarah's name before God changed it to Sarah?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many words in the New Testament discuss Lot's wife?
2. In what city did Lot and his wife live?
3. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
4. Why did Dinah's brothers object to her husband?
5. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)