|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Tamar & Israeli Wives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
(a) He ignored her.
(b) He divorced her.
(c) He rebuked her for tempting him.
(d) He ate the forbidden fruit she offered him.
2. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
(a) She was his brother's wife.
(b) She was his aunt.
(c) She was his half-sister and his wife.
(d) She was his mother.
3. Which of Rebekah's sons was polygamous, having two wives?
4. Where did Abraham's servant Eliezer first meet Rebekah?
(a) At a market place in Jordan.
(b) At a wedding.
(c) At a funeral.
(d) At a well from which she had come to draw water.
5. What was the levirate marriage law?
(a) The custom of a widow marrying her husband's brother.
(b) A law that a woman had to have parental permission to wed.
(c) A law that Canaanites had to marry other Canaanites.
(d) The law that a man had to be twenty-eight before marrying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sarah have her maid Hagar do when it looked like God's promise might not manifest?
2. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
3. What famous artist painted "Flight of Lot," a painting depicting Lot's wife and her daughters?
4. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
5. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)