|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Pillar of Salt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did an angel tell Lot and his wife to do?
(a) Dedicate their son Shemuel to God.
(b) Stop worshipping multiple gods and become monotheistic.
(c) Repent of their sins and build a temple to God.
(d) Leave their home and not look back.
2. What creature tempted Eve to disobey God?
(a) A dove.
(b) A fox.
(c) A serpent.
(d) A bear.
3. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
(a) He ate the forbidden fruit she offered him.
(b) He divorced her.
(c) He ignored her.
(d) He rebuked her for tempting him.
4. What was the financial status of Lot?
(a) He was wealthy.
(b) He was a beggar.
(c) He was poor.
(d) He was prosperous, but not wealthy.
5. What famous artist painted "Flight of Lot," a painting depicting Lot's wife and her daughters?
(c) Van Gogh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eve's second son?
2. Who was Ishmael?
3. With what did Eliezer reward Rebekah for her kindness toward him?
4. How many words in the New Testament discuss Lot's wife?
5. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)