|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Pillar of Salt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Lot and his wife live?
2. When Lot's wife disobeyed the angel, what happened to her?
(a) She got sick and died.
(b) She was slain by enemy soldiers.
(c) She drowned in the Red Sea.
(d) She became a pillar of salt.
3. Who wrote a poem about Lot's wife?
(a) Max Eastman.
(b) Emily Dickinson.
(c) Robert Frost.
(d) Walt Whitman
4. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
(a) She worshiped idols.
(b) She was queen of Egypt.
(c) She was the tenth woman.
(d) She was the first woman.
5. What was the name of Eve's first son?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what did Eliezer reward Rebekah for her kindness toward him?
2. What did Sarah have her maid Hagar do when it looked like God's promise might not manifest?
3. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
4. Where did Abraham's servant Eliezer first meet Rebekah?
5. For what did Esau sell his birthright?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)