|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Pillar of Salt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
(a) She was his half-sister and his wife.
(b) She was his brother's wife.
(c) She was his mother.
(d) She was his aunt.
2. Who was Isaac?
(a) Hagar's son.
(b) Sarah's son.
(c) Eve's son.
(d) Diana's husband.
3. Who wrote a poem about Lot's wife?
(a) Walt Whitman
(b) Max Eastman.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Robert Frost.
4. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
(a) That he was Sarah's brother.
(b) That he was Sarah's husband.
(c) That he was Sarah's father.
(d) That he was Sarah's uncle.
5. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
(a) One hundred years old.
(b) Fifty years old.
(c) One hundred and thirty years old.
(d) Twenty years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did Esau sell his birthright?
2. What task did Abraham give Eliezer on behalf of his son, Isaac?
3. What was the name of Eve's first son?
4. What did Sarah have her maid Hagar do when it looked like God's promise might not manifest?
5. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)