|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Pillar of Salt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did God punish Eve for her sin?
(a) He made her unable to bear children.
(b) He gave her and all women after her the pains of childbirth.
(c) He gave her leprosy.
(d) He blinded her.
2. What task did Abraham give Eliezer on behalf of his son, Isaac?
(a) To find a wife for Isaac.
(b) To find a market for Isaac's sheep and cattle.
(c) To find a medicine to cure Isaac's blindness.
(d) To find a new home for Isaac.
3. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
(a) That he was Sarah's husband.
(b) That he was Sarah's father.
(c) That he was Sarah's uncle.
(d) That he was Sarah's brother.
4. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
(a) Her ability to heal with herbs and prayers.
(b) Her prayers for him and his safe journey.
(c) Her great cooking and housekeeping skills.
(d) Her kindness in watering his camels after giving him water.
5. What promise did God make to Sarah?
(a) That she would be wealthy.
(b) That she would live a long life.
(c) That she would bear a son and be the mother of nations.
(d) That she would be beautiful and young-looking all of her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sin did Eve commit?
2. When Lot's wife disobeyed the angel, what happened to her?
3. How many words in the New Testament discuss Lot's wife?
4. What other painters did the story of Lot's wife inspire in addition to the painter who created "Flight of Lot"?
5. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)