|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Pillar of Salt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
(a) He divorced her.
(b) He ate the forbidden fruit she offered him.
(c) He ignored her.
(d) He rebuked her for tempting him.
2. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
(a) She was queen of Egypt.
(b) She was the first woman.
(c) She was the tenth woman.
(d) She worshiped idols.
3. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
(a) That he was Sarah's husband.
(b) That he was Sarah's father.
(c) That he was Sarah's brother.
(d) That he was Sarah's uncle.
4. What was the name of Eve's second son?
5. For what did Esau sell his birthright?
(a) A special sword.
(b) A mess of pottage.
(c) A big diamond.
(d) A chest of gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
2. What was the financial status of Lot?
3. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
4. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
5. Where did Abraham's servant Eliezer first meet Rebekah?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)