|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Women of the Early Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rachel's relationship with Laban?
(a) Laban was her father-in-law.
(b) Laban was her neighbor.
(c) Laban was her father.
(d) Laban was her uncle.
2. Who did Jesus say were his mother and brethren?
(a) Elisabeth and her family.
(b) All Jews.
(c) Mary and Joseph and their other children.
(d) Whoever did the will of God.
3. What was the name of Eve's husband?
4. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
(a) She was his aunt.
(b) She was his brother's wife.
(c) She was his half-sister and his wife.
(d) She was his mother.
5. When Tamar's first husband Er died, who did she take as her second husband?
(a) A cousin.
(b) Er's brother Onan.
(c) Her first husband's father.
(d) A wealthy older shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
2. What happened to Sapphira and her husband when their dishonest act was discovered?
3. What did Simon Peter's mother-in-law do once she was healed?
4. What did Jesus tell the Samaritan woman that God would give to her?
5. Who was Herodias?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)