|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Women of the Early Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name has traditionally been given to Pilate's wife?
(c) Claudia Procula.
(d) Julia Ariana.
2. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
(a) His garment.
(b) His headband.
(c) His sandal.
(d) A lock of his hair.
3. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
(a) She worshiped idols.
(b) She was the first woman.
(c) She was the tenth woman.
(d) She was queen of Egypt.
4. What was Ruth's relationship to Naomi?
(a) She was Naomi's daughter-in-law.
(b) She was Naomi's mother.
(c) She was Naomi's aunt.
(d) She was Naomi's sister.
5. What physical affect did the angel's message have on Zacharias?
(a) He was blind until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(b) He was covered with boils until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(c) He fainted and would not regain consciousness.
(d) He was unable to speak until the prophecy was fulfilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Old Testament name was an older form of Mary?
2. What honor did King Ahasuerus give to Esther?
3. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
4. Who was Bilhah?
5. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)