|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Tamar & Israeli Wives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Simeon and Levi murder?
(a) Shechem and Hamor.
2. What was the financial status of Lot?
(a) He was prosperous, but not wealthy.
(b) He was a beggar.
(c) He was poor.
(d) He was wealthy.
3. What promise did God make to Sarah?
(a) That she would live a long life.
(b) That she would be wealthy.
(c) That she would be beautiful and young-looking all of her life.
(d) That she would bear a son and be the mother of nations.
4. How did God punish Eve for her sin?
(a) He gave her and all women after her the pains of childbirth.
(b) He blinded her.
(c) He gave her leprosy.
(d) He made her unable to bear children.
5. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) One hundred and thirty years old.
(c) One hundred years old.
(d) Fifty years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dinah's brothers object to her husband?
2. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
3. When Lot's wife disobeyed the angel, what happened to her?
4. Who bore Jacob's first four sons?
5. What was Rachel doing when Jacob first saw her?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)