|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Tamar & Israeli Wives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many words in the Old Testament are used to tell the story of Lot's wife?
(c) One hundred.
2. What did Sarah have her maid Hagar do when it looked like God's promise might not manifest?
(a) She had Hagar make beauty creams for her.
(b) She had Hagar steal jewels and gold for her.
(c) She had Hagar kill Abraham.
(d) She had Hagar bear Abraham a son.
3. How many children did Rebekah have?
4. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
(a) Her ability to heal with herbs and prayers.
(b) Her great cooking and housekeeping skills.
(c) Her prayers for him and his safe journey.
(d) Her kindness in watering his camels after giving him water.
5. What sin did Eve commit?
(a) She killed her husband.
(b) She lied.
(c) She ate fruit from the Forbidden Tree.
(d) She stole another woman's child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did God punish Eve for her sin?
2. Who was Ishmael?
3. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
4. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
5. Who was Bilhah?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)