|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Tamar & Israeli Wives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature tempted Eve to disobey God?
(a) A serpent.
(b) A fox.
(c) A bear.
(d) A dove.
2. For what did Esau sell his birthright?
(a) A mess of pottage.
(b) A big diamond.
(c) A chest of gold.
(d) A special sword.
3. In what country was Jochebed born?
4. Who was Isaac?
(a) Eve's son.
(b) Diana's husband.
(c) Sarah's son.
(d) Hagar's son.
5. When Tamar's second husband died, why did she visit her father-in-law in disguise?
(a) To steal jewelry and silver she thought should come to her.
(b) To conceive a baby.
(c) To poison him.
(d) To insist he allow her to marry his third son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
2. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
3. What was Rachel's relationship with Laban?
4. What did an angel tell Lot and his wife to do?
5. What was the levirate marriage law?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)