|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Tamar & Israeli Wives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise did God make to Sarah?
(a) That she would be beautiful and young-looking all of her life.
(b) That she would bear a son and be the mother of nations.
(c) That she would be wealthy.
(d) That she would live a long life.
2. When Tamar's second husband died, why did she visit her father-in-law in disguise?
(a) To poison him.
(b) To insist he allow her to marry his third son.
(c) To conceive a baby.
(d) To steal jewelry and silver she thought should come to her.
3. What was Jacob's relationship with Laban?
(a) Laban was his brother.
(b) Laban was his maternal uncle.
(c) Laban was his grandfather.
(d) Laban was his cousin.
4. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
(a) Her prayers for him and his safe journey.
(b) Her great cooking and housekeeping skills.
(c) Her ability to heal with herbs and prayers.
(d) Her kindness in watering his camels after giving him water.
5. What was Rachel's relationship with Laban?
(a) Laban was her uncle.
(b) Laban was her father-in-law.
(c) Laban was her neighbor.
(d) Laban was her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
2. Who was Zilpah?
3. How many words in the Old Testament are used to tell the story of Lot's wife?
4. What was the name of Eve's first son?
5. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)