|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Elisabeth & Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the financial status of Lot?
(a) He was wealthy.
(b) He was prosperous, but not wealthy.
(c) He was a beggar.
(d) He was poor.
2. In what town did Mary and Martha live?
3. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
(a) His garment.
(b) A lock of his hair.
(c) His sandal.
(d) His headband.
4. Who was the first person to proclaim Jesus as the Christ?
(c) John the Baptist.
5. When Jesus performed his miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding feast, who told him that the feast had run out of wine?
(a) The bridegroom.
(b) The bride.
(c) His mother, Mary.
(d) His father, Joseph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What woman's house was built over the gap between the two walls of Jericho?
2. What did God send to destroy Sisera, commander of Jabin's army, and his men?
3. Why did Elisabeth not want to name her baby after Zacharias?
4. What angel appeared to Zacharias while he was praying in the temple?
5. Into whose care did Jesus place his mother Mary when he hung on the cross?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)