|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Elisabeth & Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what location did Mary pray with the new church after the Ascension?
(a) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(b) At Jesus' tomb.
(c) In the Temple.
(d) In the Upper Room in Jerusalem.
2. When Tamar's second husband died, why did she visit her father-in-law in disguise?
(a) To conceive a baby.
(b) To insist he allow her to marry his third son.
(c) To steal jewelry and silver she thought should come to her.
(d) To poison him.
3. What did an angel tell Lot and his wife to do?
(a) Repent of their sins and build a temple to God.
(b) Stop worshipping multiple gods and become monotheistic.
(c) Leave their home and not look back.
(d) Dedicate their son Shemuel to God.
4. What Jewish prophet was beheaded by Herod, ruler of Galilee?
(a) John the Baptist.
5. Which angel appeared to Mary at Nazareth and told her she would have a son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Into whose care did Jesus place his mother Mary when he hung on the cross?
2. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
3. Who did Rahab hide in her house?
4. How many sons did Tamar have?
5. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)