|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Elisabeth & Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Elisabeth not want to name her baby after Zacharias?
(a) She hated Zacharias' name.
(b) Zacharias was not the baby's father.
(c) The angel told her to name the baby John.
(d) She already had a son named Zacharias.
2. What was the name of Elisabeth's husband?
3. What famous artist painted "Flight of Lot," a painting depicting Lot's wife and her daughters?
(c) Van Gogh.
4. Who did Jesus say were his mother and brethren?
(a) Whoever did the will of God.
(b) All Jews.
(c) Mary and Joseph and their other children.
(d) Elisabeth and her family.
5. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
(a) Nine hundred.
(b) One thousand.
(d) Five hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do some scholars explain the siblings of Jesus mentioned in the gospel of Mark?
2. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
3. To what famous child did Elisabeth give birth?
4. What did Zacharias do for a living?
5. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)