|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Elisabeth & Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
(a) Her great cooking and housekeeping skills.
(b) Her kindness in watering his camels after giving him water.
(c) Her prayers for him and his safe journey.
(d) Her ability to heal with herbs and prayers.
2. When Jesus was twelve, where did Mary find him after thinking he was lost?
(a) In the Temple.
(b) In the pasture with the sheep.
(c) At the marketplace.
(d) At a neighbor's home.
3. With what did Eliezer reward Rebekah for her kindness toward him?
(a) A gold earring and two gold bracelets.
(b) Silk cloth.
(c) Spices from the Orient.
(d) A thoroughbred horse.
4. When Tamar's second husband died, why did she visit her father-in-law in disguise?
(a) To insist he allow her to marry his third son.
(b) To steal jewelry and silver she thought should come to her.
(c) To conceive a baby.
(d) To poison him.
5. What message did the angel give Zacharias and Elisabeth?
(a) They would have a son who would be great in God's sight.
(b) Mary was about to have God's son.
(c) Elisabeth would have a daughter who could prophecy.
(d) Jesus was going to die on a cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters did Zelophad have?
2. What was the name of Deborah's husband?
3. What did God send to destroy Sisera, commander of Jabin's army, and his men?
4. Which Roman ruler sent out a decree that a census of the Roman world would be taken?
5. What was the financial status of Lot?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)