|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Mary Magdalene & Claudia - Pilate's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
2. Which angel appeared to Mary at Nazareth and told her she would have a son?
3. What was the levirate marriage law?
(a) A law that Canaanites had to marry other Canaanites.
(b) The law that a man had to be twenty-eight before marrying.
(c) A law that a woman had to have parental permission to wed.
(d) The custom of a widow marrying her husband's brother.
4. What name has traditionally been given to Pilate's wife?
(b) Julia Ariana.
(d) Claudia Procula.
5. In what country was Jochebed born?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tamar's second husband died, why did she visit her father-in-law in disguise?
2. What was Mary Magdalene the first woman to see after Christ's death?
3. What did an angel ask Mary Magdalene after Christ's death?
4. When Tamar's first husband Er died, who did she take as her second husband?
5. How many sons did Tamar have?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)