|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Mary Magdalene & Claudia - Pilate's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name has traditionally been given to Pilate's wife?
(a) Julia Ariana.
(d) Claudia Procula.
2. With what color hair have master painters depicted Mary Magdalene?
3. Who did Jesus say were his mother and brethren?
(a) Whoever did the will of God.
(b) All Jews.
(c) Elisabeth and her family.
(d) Mary and Joseph and their other children.
4. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
(a) A message from archangel Michael.
(b) Gossip from other women.
(c) An overheard conversation.
(d) A dream.
5. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
(a) His sandal.
(b) His headband.
(c) His garment.
(d) A lock of his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
2. Which Roman ruler sent out a decree that a census of the Roman world would be taken?
3. Who adopted Jochebed's baby after finding him floating in an ark made of bulrushes?
4. What warning did Pilate's wife give Pilate?
5. To where did Potiphar send his Hebrew overseer as a result of his wife's lies about the servant?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)