|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Mary Magdalene & Claudia - Pilate's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Roman ruler sent out a decree that a census of the Roman world would be taken?
(a) Julius Caesar.
(b) Caesar Augustus.
(c) Pontius Pilate.
(d) Marc Antony.
2. In what location did Mary pray with the new church after the Ascension?
(a) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(b) In the Temple.
(c) In the Upper Room in Jerusalem.
(d) At Jesus' tomb.
3. What was Mary's relationship to Elisabeth?
(a) They were friends.
(b) They were neighbors.
(c) They were cousins.
(d) They were sisters.
4. Who adopted Jochebed's baby after finding him floating in an ark made of bulrushes?
(a) The Hittite King.
(b) An Egyptian priest.
(d) The Egyptian Pharoah's daughter.
5. Which of the following is not a name given to Mary, the mother of Jesus?
(a) Mother Most Blessed.
(b) Mother of Mankind.
(c) Queen of Heaven.
(d) Mother of Mercy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning did Pilate's wife give Pilate?
2. When Jesus was twelve, where did Mary find him after thinking he was lost?
3. What did an angel ask Mary Magdalene after Christ's death?
4. Into whose care did Jesus place his mother Mary when he hung on the cross?
5. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)