|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Mary Magdalene & Claudia - Pilate's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what location did Mary pray with the new church after the Ascension?
(a) In the Upper Room in Jerusalem.
(b) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(c) In the Temple.
(d) At Jesus' tomb.
2. What was Mary Magdalene the first woman to see after Christ's death?
(a) The Roman soldiers who killed him.
(b) The archangel Michael.
(c) His empty tomb.
(d) His dead body.
3. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
4. Which angel appeared to Mary at Nazareth and told her she would have a son?
5. When Jesus performed his miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding feast, who told him that the feast had run out of wine?
(a) His father, Joseph.
(b) The bridegroom.
(c) His mother, Mary.
(d) The bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jesus say were his mother and brethren?
2. What was unusual about the pregnancy of Mary, the mother of Jesus?
3. From where did the name Mary Magdalene originate?
4. How many sons did Tamar have?
5. From how many demons did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)