|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Mary Magdalene & Claudia - Pilate's Wife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jesus performed his miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding feast, who told him that the feast had run out of wine?
(a) The bridegroom.
(b) His mother, Mary.
(c) His father, Joseph.
(d) The bride.
2. What church has made Pilate's wife a saint?
(a) The Greek Orthodox Church.
(b) The Anglican Church.
(c) The Roman Catholic Church.
(d) The Presbyterian Church.
3. What have some biblical commentators speculated that Mary Magdalene's devils were instead of demons?
(a) A split personality.
(b) A nervous disorder.
(c) Seven tumors.
4. What was the name of Jochebed's daughter?
5. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was Jochebed born?
2. What name has traditionally been given to Pilate's wife?
3. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
4. What was unusual about the pregnancy of Mary, the mother of Jesus?
5. When Tamar's first husband Er died, who did she take as her second husband?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)