Short Answer Questions Key
1. Fulghum states that every year he writes a personal statement or credo. What time of year does he say he writes this credo?
2. When Fulghum writes his personal beliefs down, how many pages does he try to fill?
3. Fulghum states that inspiration for brevity came from a particular place. What was this place?
The gasoline station.
4. Where does Fulghum claim wisdom is found?
In the sand pile at Sunday school.
5. In Fulghum's list of rules in the first chapter, he says you should wash your hands before doing what?
This section contains 5,096 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)