|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fulghum claim the spider is thinking about having for breakfast?
2. What kind of fantasy does Fulghum have that he talks about in Chapter 20?
(a) The perfect day and perfect kid fantasy.
(b) A relaxing on the beach with a margarita fantasy.
(c) The no yard work and no bills fantasy.
(d) The stick-polishing fantasy.
3. In the story of the town of San Saba, Fulghum tells of something that is creating a big excitement in town. Who creates this excitement?
(a) The San Saba Armadillos High School basketball team.
(b) The San Saba rodeo.
(c) The San Saba glee club.
(d) The San Saba football club.
4. What do the little white hearts taste like that are on the gummy lump box?
5. At the end of Chapter 10, Fulghum asks a question about something not being easy. What is he talking about?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the grumpy-looking man picks up his little gift and starts to walk toward the garbage, Fulghum mentions that it looks as if the man is carrying what?
2. What kind of vest does the Indian wear who enters the tavern in Chapter 35?
3. What is the name of the tavern that Fulghum talks about visiting in Chapter 35?
4. What is the name of Fulghum's grandfather whom he mentions in Chapter 48?
5. In Chapter 27, Fulghum tells the reader that he knows what he wants for Christmas and he's known since he was forty. What is it that Fulghum wants?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)