|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story of San Saba, Fulghum tells us that two thousand people from a certain tribe showed up to fight the soldiers and priests. What tribe did they come from?
2. Fulghum tells the reader that goats are really cheap in San Saba and you can buy one for about how much?
3. What did the soldiers and priests build in San Saba to accommodate them?
(a) A fort, a mission chapel, and a shooting range.
(b) A fort and a mission chapel.
(c) A mission chapel.
(d) A fort.
4. In Chapter 44, what baseball player does the rabbi use as an object lesson for the man?
(a) Cy Young.
(b) Phil Rizzuto.
(c) Ty Cobb.
(d) Babe Ruth.
5. Fulghum has a hero named Larry Walters. What does Larry Walters do for a living?
(a) He's a lawyer.
(b) He's a car salesman.
(c) He's a truck driver.
(d) He's a grocery manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fulghum buys a cuckoo clock he missed reading that it was made where?
2. In Chapter 18, what is the name of Fulghum's neighbor who lives up the hill from him?
3. What kind of shoes is the Indian wearing who enters the tavern?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, what does Fulghum claim would make a good bumper sticker for the eighties?
5. What does Fulghum say his barber did on his days off?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)