|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fulghum tells of taking a walk after eating at the Alamo Cafe, he walks along the edge of the river and says all he can hear is crickets and what else?
(b) Sandhill cranes.
(c) Spring frogs.
2. In Chapter 27, Fulghum tells the reader that he knows what he wants for Christmas and he's known since he was forty. What is it that Fulghum wants?
(a) An abacus to count on with his grandchildren.
(b) A wooden bench to rest on.
(c) Wind-up mechanical toys.
(d) A barber's chair so his wife can cut his hair.
3. Fulghum tells the reader that goats are really cheap in San Saba and you can buy one for about how much?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, what does Fulghum claim would make a good bumper sticker for the eighties?
(a) "I can fix it."
(b) "I may be wrong."
(c) "Love and learn."
(d) "Don't look now."
5. In Chapter 13, Fulghum talks about his godchild having a crayon in one hand and what in the other?
(a) A piece of paper.
(b) A pacifier.
(c) A bottle.
(d) A cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fulghum's neighbor starts screaming because of the spider web, Fulghum thinks she sounds like what kind of mating animal?
2. What is contained on the tablet that is in the British Museum that Fulghum mentions in Chapter 32?
3. What kind of shoes was the man wearing who had a car with a dead battery?
4. When Fulghum sees his neighbor lady coming out her front door, what kind of mode does she say she is in?
5. In Chapter 31, Fulghum says he speaks to a nice lady on the phone who says she has a cold since when?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)