|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fulghum's neighbor starts screaming because of the spider web, Fulghum thinks she sounds like what kind of mating animal?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A cat.
(c) A stork.
(d) A seagull.
2. In the story of the town of San Saba, Fulghum tells of something that is creating a big excitement in town. Who creates this excitement?
(a) The San Saba Armadillos High School basketball team.
(b) The San Saba football club.
(c) The San Saba rodeo.
(d) The San Saba glee club.
3. In the Solomon Islands, the villagers practice a unique form of what?
4. What especially does Fulghum say we yell at besides bills and banks and traffic and umpires?
(a) Professional sports.
5. Fulghum tells the reader that goats are really cheap in San Saba and you can buy one for about how much?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Fulghum talks about his godchild having a crayon in one hand and what in the other?
2. When Fulghum is finished eating his chicken-friend steak in San Saba, what flavor of toothpick does he use?
3. Where does Fulghum claim wisdom is found?
4. Fulghum states hamsters, white mice, and the little seed in the Styrofoam cup still die in the end. What other thing does Fulghum mention besides these three things?
5. On August 24, where are the military units from that enter Angola in an offensive against the black nationalist guerrillas?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)