|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fulghum states hamsters, white mice, and the little seed in the Styrofoam cup still die in the end. What other thing does Fulghum mention besides these three things?
2. When the military units who have entered Angola encounter the Russian soldiers, how many Russian soldiers were killed?
3. According to Fulghum, where is all the software needed to run an abacus?
(a) Between your ears.
(b) In your fingers.
(c) In a book.
(d) Under your nose.
4. Fulghum thinks it would be a better world if we all had cookies and milk at what time?
(a) Ten o'clock in the morning.
(b) Three o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Six o'clock in the evening.
5. On August 24, where are the military units from that enter Angola in an offensive against the black nationalist guerrillas?
(b) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 10, Fulghum asks a question about something not being easy. What is he talking about?
2. How long do the woodsmen in the Solomon Islands continue their ritual for one tree?
3. When Fulghum is at the laundromat he sees an old woman folding what type of clothing?
4. Fulghum states that inspiration for brevity came from a particular place. What was this place?
5. When the opposing tribe showed up in San Saba to fight the soldiers, what color of war paint did they wear?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)