|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Butch go to Baker's house?
2. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
3. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
4. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
5. What did Willie channel his energy into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Butch major in?
2. Who was Rose Niles?
3. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
4. What happened when police backed Butch into a corner and what did this reveal?
5. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
6. What did Willie decide a few days after his father's death?
7. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
8. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
9. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
10. What did Willie believe about a social compact?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define cycle of violence and discuss the pattern of violence as depicted in the Bosket family.
Essay Topic 2
Compare Willie's time in the juvenile system and prison with the time his father spent in the system.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the relationship between Pud and James with Butch and Willie, focusing on the similarities and differences.
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)