|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
2. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
3. When did Butch become a full-time student?
4. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
5. How long after escaping was Butch captured?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on December 9, 1962 in Part III, Chapter 8?
2. What was the juvenile court system based on?
3. What did the detective, Patrick Dugan, reveal?
4. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
5. Who was Rose Niles?
6. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
7. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
8. How was Willie's respect for his father restored in Part V, Chapter 16?
9. What did Butch major in?
10. Who did Willie meet in December 1983 according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the role that psychological issues had in the Bosket family.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of the NAACP in helping to get Butch Bosket paroled from prison.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the warrior ethic and its implications for those living in South Carolina.
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)