|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
2. How old was Butch when he was paroled?
3. What teacher did Willie grow fond of?
4. What was Butch's area of study?
5. How long was Willie's sentence?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze Fox Butterfield's statements in the Epilogue and determine whether or not prisons are a deterrent for crime.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of the NAACP in helping to get Butch Bosket paroled from prison.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Willie's time in the juvenile system and prison with the time his father spent in the system.
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)