|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
2. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
3. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
4. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
5. What was the name of the girl Willie met after being released from prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
2. What did Butch begin in Part IV, Chapter 12?
3. Who was Donna Bernhagen and what could Butch not handle?
4. Why did some of the jurors have sleepless nights?
5. Who was Carey and why was he being attacked?
6. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
7. What did the detective, Patrick Dugan, reveal?
8. What did Willie believe about a social compact?
9. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
10. What did Butch major in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose two of Ruben's masters during slavery and compare and contrast their thinking and methods.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the double-standard created on plantations and the threat to the fabric of social life.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the Black Liberation Army and the NAACP.
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)