|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Cheryl have?
2. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
3. Who represented Willie during his trial?
4. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
5. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
2. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
3. What did Butch major in?
4. Who was Rose Niles?
5. What happened when police backed Butch into a corner and what did this reveal?
6. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
7. Who was Donna Bernhagen and what could Butch not handle?
8. Who did Butch meet in 1970?
9. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
10. How was Willie's respect for his father restored in Part V, Chapter 16?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the juvenile system can be considered a wise parent, yet make an example of a juvenile offender.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the warrior ethic and its implications for those living in South Carolina.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the Black Liberation Army and the NAACP.
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)