Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
2. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
3. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
4. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
5. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
Do you think that there was a social compact against Willie Bosket or do you think that he created his own future? Explain your reasoning.
Analyze Fox Butterfield's statements in the Epilogue and determine whether or not prisons are a deterrent for crime.
Discuss the warrior ethic and its implications for those living in South Carolina.
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)