|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Butch's favorite book?
(a) "To kill a Mockingbird."
(b) "Moby Dick."
(d) "Grapes of Wrath."
2. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
(a) Lilian Artis.
(b) Arruth Artis.
(c) Ruth Artis.
(d) Sophie Artis.
3. What did Tom Pottenburgh do that led to a riot?
(a) He made changes.
(b) He fired the security team.
(c) He refused to use restraints.
(d) He introduced medication.
4. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) He acted like he had lost his memory.
(b) He acted like a wild animal.
(c) He acted calm and collected.
(d) He acted hard and crazy.
5. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
(a) He failed to meet his probation officer.
(b) A elderly man falsely accused him of robbery.
(c) Cheryl accused him of beating her.
(d) He robbed a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Butch paroled?
2. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
3. How many witnesses did Willie call?
4. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
5. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Butch work towards?
2. What happened on December 9, 1962 in Part III, Chapter 8?
3. Who was Rose Niles?
4. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
5. What did William decide to do for his case?
6. What did Butch begin in Part IV, Chapter 12?
7. Who did Willie meet in December 1983 according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
8. Who was Donna Bernhagen and what could Butch not handle?
9. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
10. What did the detective, Patrick Dugan, reveal?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)