|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
(a) A witness.
(b) A clown.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A convinct.
2. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
(a) MLK School for Children.
(b) Markus School for Children.
(c) Rosevelt School for Children.
(d) The Highland School for Children.
3. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He didn't need help.
(b) He could be helped by being commited.
(c) He was beyond help.
(d) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
4. How many children does Cheryl have?
5. How old was Butch when he was paroled?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
2. What was the name of the girl Willie met after being released from prison?
3. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
4. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
5. What would Willie get if convicted of a felony?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
2. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
3. Why did Willie believe he beat the system?
4. What did the detective, Patrick Dugan, reveal?
5. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
6. What was the juvenile court system based on?
7. Who was Rose Niles?
8. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
9. What did Butch work towards?
10. What happened on December 9, 1962 in Part III, Chapter 8?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)