|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
(a) Having a small group of friends.
(b) Having one friend.
(c) Being the life of the party.
(d) Being alone.
2. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
(c) His correctional officer.
(d) A former cell mate.
3. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He had commited no crimes.
(b) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
(c) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
(d) He was too strong.
4. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
5. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Butch's area of study?
2. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
3. What would Willie get if convicted of a felony?
4. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
5. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Rose Niles?
2. Why did Willie believe he beat the system?
3. What did Willie decide a few days after his father's death?
4. What did Willie believe about a social compact?
5. What happened when police backed Butch into a corner and what did this reveal?
6. How was Willie's respect for his father restored in Part V, Chapter 16?
7. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
8. Why did some of the jurors have sleepless nights?
9. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
10. What did Butch work towards?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)