|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
(a) Markus School for Children.
(b) Rosevelt School for Children.
(c) The Highland School for Children.
(d) MLK School for Children.
2. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Made him hate police officer.
(b) Made him a joke.
(c) Made him realise he needed to get his act together.
(d) Restored his respect for his father.
3. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
4. Who did Charles became interested in?
5. What was Butch's area of study?
(b) Urban affairs.
(d) Urban planning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
2. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
3. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
4. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
5. What teacher did Willie grow fond of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Donna Bernhagen and what could Butch not handle?
2. Who did Butch meet in 1970?
3. Who was Carey and why was he being attacked?
4. What was the juvenile court system based on?
5. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
6. What did Willie decide a few days after his father's death?
7. What happened when police backed Butch into a corner and what did this reveal?
8. What did William decide to do for his case?
9. Why did Willie believe he beat the system?
10. How was Willie's respect for his father restored in Part V, Chapter 16?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)