Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Butch get to go to a hospital?
(a) He faked a seizure.
(b) He cut himself.
(c) By consuming salt and coughing up blood.
(d) He broke his arm.
2. Where did Butch go after his escape from the mental hospital?
(a) New York.
3. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
(a) Governor Carey didn't sign the release papers in time.
(b) Governor Carey saw him burglarize his car.
(c) Willie was released by mistake.
(d) He swore Willie would never walk the street again.
4. What did Butch do before killing himself?
(a) Took a child hostage.
(b) Killed Donna.
(c) Killed a civilian.
(d) Killed a police officer.
5. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
(a) October 9, 1985.
(b) October 9, 1984.
(c) December 9, 1985.
(d) December 9, 1984.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
2. What was Butch's area of study?
3. Who did Charles became interested in?
4. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
5. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)