|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Butch's favorite book?
(a) "To kill a Mockingbird."
(b) "Grapes of Wrath."
(d) "Moby Dick."
2. When was Butch paroled?
(a) November 1987.
(b) November 1986.
(c) November 1985.
(d) November 1984.
3. Who represented Willie during his trial?
(a) Robert Crown.
(b) Markus Robertson.
(c) Sophia Watson.
4. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
(a) Being a bad boy.
(d) Violence and drug use.
5. How long was Willie's sentence?
(a) 5 to 7 years.
(b) 3.5 to 8 years.
(c) 3.5 to 7 years.
(d) 3.5 to 12 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
2. What was one path out of Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
3. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
4. How many witnesses did Willie call?
5. What did Willie channel his energy into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on December 9, 1962 in Part III, Chapter 8?
2. Why did some of the jurors have sleepless nights?
3. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
4. What happened when police backed Butch into a corner and what did this reveal?
5. Who was Carey and why was he being attacked?
6. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
7. Who did Willie meet in December 1983 according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
8. Who did Butch meet in 1970?
9. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
10. What did Butch begin in Part IV, Chapter 12?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)