|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Donna's daughter's name?
2. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
3. What facility was Willie first confined in?
4. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
(a) He confessed.
(b) He left his figerprint on a weapon.
(c) Another prisoner testified against him.
(d) A guard videotaped him.
5. What was the name of the girl Willie met after being released from prison?
(a) Sharon Hayward.
(b) Sophie Hayward.
(c) Ruth Hayward.
(d) Roberta Hayward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
2. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
3. What did Butch do before killing himself?
4. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
5. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)