|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Akim Hassibi.
(b) Mahin Hassibi.
(c) Immna Hassibi.
(d) Hassin Hassibi.
2. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
(a) Bellevue Hospital.
(b) CCM Hospital.
(c) Monthvue Hospital.
(d) St. David Hospital.
3. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
(a) He could get better.
(b) He would kill someone one day.
(c) He would be back.
(d) He would be a fine addition to society.
4. When did Butch go to Baker's house?
(a) May 22, 1984.
(b) May 22, 1985.
(c) March 22, 1984.
(d) March 22, 1985.
5. What facility was Willie first confined in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Cheryl have?
2. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
3. When was Butch paroled?
4. Where did Butch go after his escape from the mental hospital?
5. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)