|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
(a) CCM Hospital.
(b) Monthvue Hospital.
(c) St. David Hospital.
(d) Bellevue Hospital.
2. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He was beyond help.
(b) He could be helped by being commited.
(c) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
(d) He didn't need help.
3. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
(a) Governor Carey saw him burglarize his car.
(b) He swore Willie would never walk the street again.
(c) Willie was released by mistake.
(d) Governor Carey didn't sign the release papers in time.
4. What did Willie do after catching Charles?
(a) He blackmailed him.
(b) He beat him.
(c) He turned him in.
5. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A damaged person.
(b) A good person.
(c) A bad person.
(d) A person of honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
2. What teacher did Willie grow fond of?
3. What was Willie convicted of?
4. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
5. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)