|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Butch become a full-time student?
2. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
3. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
(a) October 9, 1984.
(b) October 9, 1985.
(c) December 9, 1984.
(d) December 9, 1985.
4. Why was Willie charged with assault?
(a) He beat Charles.
(b) He resisted arrest.
(c) He beat his son.
(d) He beat an old man.
5. When did Butch go to Baker's house?
(a) May 22, 1985.
(b) May 22, 1984.
(c) March 22, 1985.
(d) March 22, 1984.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
2. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
3. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
4. Who did Charles became interested in?
5. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Butch meet in 1970?
2. Who was Rose Niles?
3. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
4. What did William decide to do for his case?
5. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
6. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
7. What did Willie believe about a social compact?
8. What did Butch work towards?
9. What happened when police backed Butch into a corner and what did this reveal?
10. Who was Carey and why was he being attacked?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)