|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
(b) Violence and drug use.
(d) Being a bad boy.
2. When did Butch go to Baker's house?
(a) May 22, 1985.
(b) May 22, 1984.
(c) March 22, 1984.
(d) March 22, 1985.
3. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
(a) The center didn't have the resources to control him.
(b) He was transferred to another center.
(c) He got married.
(d) He found a job.
4. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) One month.
5. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
(a) He confessed.
(b) A guard videotaped him.
(c) Another prisoner testified against him.
(d) He left his figerprint on a weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What teacher did Willie grow fond of?
2. What was Butch's area of study?
3. What did Butch do before killing himself?
4. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
5. How many witnesses did Willie call?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Butch begin in Part IV, Chapter 12?
2. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
3. What did Willie decide a few days after his father's death?
4. Who was Donna Bernhagen and what could Butch not handle?
5. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
6. Who did Willie meet in December 1983 according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
7. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
8. Who was Carey and why was he being attacked?
9. What did Butch major in?
10. Who was Rose Niles?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)