|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 months.
2. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
3. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Akim Hassibi.
(b) Mahin Hassibi.
(c) Immna Hassibi.
(d) Hassin Hassibi.
4. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
(a) Having one friend.
(b) Having a small group of friends.
(c) Being the life of the party.
(d) Being alone.
5. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A person of honor.
(b) A bad person.
(c) A damaged person.
(d) A good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
2. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
3. Why did Willie decide to escalate his misbehavior in prison?
4. Who did Willie kill on a train?
5. Why was Willie charged with assault?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)