|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Butch paroled?
2. What did Willie channel his energy into?
(a) Helping others.
(d) Acts of violence and petty crimes.
3. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Made him a joke.
(b) Restored his respect for his father.
(c) Made him hate police officer.
(d) Made him realise he needed to get his act together.
4. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
5. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A person of honor.
(b) A good person.
(c) A bad person.
(d) A damaged person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
2. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
3. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
4. Who did Charles became interested in?
5. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when police backed Butch into a corner and what did this reveal?
2. Who did Willie meet in December 1983 according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
3. Why did some of the jurors have sleepless nights?
4. How was Willie's respect for his father restored in Part V, Chapter 16?
5. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
6. What did Willie decide a few days after his father's death?
7. What happened on December 9, 1962 in Part III, Chapter 8?
8. What was the juvenile court system based on?
9. Who was Donna Bernhagen and what could Butch not handle?
10. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)