|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Willie get if convicted of a felony?
(a) 15 years.
(b) Not guilty for reason of insanity.
(c) 25 years.
(d) Life in prison.
2. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
(a) December 9, 1985.
(b) December 9, 1984.
(c) October 9, 1985.
(d) October 9, 1984.
3. When did Butch go to Baker's house?
(a) March 22, 1985.
(b) May 22, 1984.
(c) March 22, 1984.
(d) May 22, 1985.
4. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
(a) A witness.
(b) A clown.
(c) A convinct.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Made him hate police officer.
(b) Made him a joke.
(c) Made him realise he needed to get his act together.
(d) Restored his respect for his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
2. How long after escaping was Butch captured?
3. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
4. When was Butch paroled?
5. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Epilogue demonstrate about prisons?
2. What did Butch begin in Part IV, Chapter 12?
3. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
4. How was Willie's respect for his father restored in Part V, Chapter 16?
5. Why did some of the jurors have sleepless nights?
6. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
7. Who did Butch meet in 1970?
8. What happened on December 9, 1962 in Part III, Chapter 8?
9. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
10. What did Willie believe about a social compact?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)