|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Hassin Hassibi.
(b) Mahin Hassibi.
(c) Akim Hassibi.
(d) Immna Hassibi.
3. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Selling a gun.
(b) Beating Cheryl.
(c) Doing drugs.
(d) Beating his son.
4. What did Laura tell Willie about his father?
(a) That he was working abroad.
(b) That he was dead.
(c) That he had no father.
(d) That he was in the United States Army.
5. How old was Willie when he was released?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Herman tell the police officers Willie's gun was?
2. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
3. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
4. What facility was Willie first confined in?
5. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Willie believe about a social compact?
2. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
3. What was the juvenile court system based on?
4. What did Willie decide a few days after his father's death?
5. Who was Rose Niles?
6. What did Butch major in?
7. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
8. Why did Willie believe he beat the system?
9. Who was Carey and why was he being attacked?
10. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)