|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
(a) The prison guard.
(b) The prison system.
(c) His parents.
2. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Akim Hassibi.
(b) Immna Hassibi.
(c) Mahin Hassibi.
(d) Hassin Hassibi.
3. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
4. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
(a) His correctional officer.
(c) A former cell mate.
5. Where was Willie transferred to after crashing a bus?
(a) Brookwood Center.
(b) Darkwood Center.
(c) Makewood Center.
(d) Lightwood Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
2. Who did Willie kill on a train?
3. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
4. What did Laura tell Willie about his father?
5. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Willie believe about a social compact?
2. What did William decide to do for his case?
3. Who did Butch meet in 1970?
4. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
5. What did Willie decide a few days after his father's death?
6. What did Butch work towards?
7. What happened when police backed Butch into a corner and what did this reveal?
8. Who was Rose Niles?
9. Who did Willie meet in December 1983 according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
10. What did the detective, Patrick Dugan, reveal?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)