|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
(a) December 9, 1984.
(b) December 9, 1985.
(c) October 9, 1984.
(d) October 9, 1985.
2. How long after escaping was Butch captured?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Twenty hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
3. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
4. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
5. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
(a) He swore Willie would never walk the street again.
(b) Governor Carey saw him burglarize his car.
(c) Willie was released by mistake.
(d) Governor Carey didn't sign the release papers in time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Donna's daughter's name?
2. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
3. When did Butch become a full-time student?
4. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
5. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
2. What did Butch major in?
3. Who was Carey and why was he being attacked?
4. Why did Willie believe he beat the system?
5. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
6. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
7. Why did some of the jurors have sleepless nights?
8. What was the juvenile court system based on?
9. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
10. Who was Donna Bernhagen and what could Butch not handle?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)