|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
(a) He confessed.
(b) Another prisoner testified against him.
(c) A guard videotaped him.
(d) He left his figerprint on a weapon.
2. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
3. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
(a) Dr. Martin.
4. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
5. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
2. Who did Charles became interested in?
3. When did Butch become a full-time student?
4. What happened to Willie after he left the half-way house?
5. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Donna Bernhagen and what could Butch not handle?
2. What did the detective, Patrick Dugan, reveal?
3. Who did Willie meet in December 1983 according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
4. What did Butch work towards?
5. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
6. What did William decide to do for his case?
7. Who did Butch meet in 1970?
8. What did Butch major in?
9. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
10. What did Willie believe about a social compact?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)