|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Michael Schoenfield in prison?
(a) Drug distribution.
(b) Marijuana possesion.
(c) Refusing to be drafted.
2. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
3. What was the name of the girl Willie met after being released from prison?
(a) Ruth Hayward.
(b) Roberta Hayward.
(c) Sharon Hayward.
(d) Sophie Hayward.
4. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
5. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
(a) A convinct.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A witness.
(d) A clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
2. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
3. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
4. What was Willie convicted of?
5. When did Butch go to Baker's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Butch major in?
2. What did Butch work towards?
3. Who did Butch meet in 1970?
4. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
5. Who was Rose Niles?
6. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
7. Why did some of the jurors have sleepless nights?
8. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
9. What did Willie decide a few days after his father's death?
10. What happened on December 9, 1962 in Part III, Chapter 8?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)