|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Hassin Hassibi.
(b) Mahin Hassibi.
(c) Akim Hassibi.
(d) Immna Hassibi.
2. How long after escaping was Butch captured?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Twenty hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
3. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 months.
4. How many children does Cheryl have?
5. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
2. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
3. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
4. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
5. What did Butch start after being cornered by the police?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on December 9, 1962 in Part III, Chapter 8?
2. What did Butch work towards?
3. Who did Butch meet in 1970?
4. Who was Carey and why was he being attacked?
5. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
6. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
7. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
8. How was Willie's respect for his father restored in Part V, Chapter 16?
9. What did Willie believe about a social compact?
10. Why did some of the jurors have sleepless nights?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)