|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Michael Schoenfield in prison?
(b) Refusing to be drafted.
(c) Drug distribution.
(d) Marijuana possesion.
2. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
(a) HVAC work.
(b) Electrical work.
(c) Carpentry and electrical work.
(d) Auto repair work.
3. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
(a) Dr. Martin.
4. What was Willie convicted of?
(a) Attempted assault.
(b) On gun charges.
(d) Drug use.
5. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
(a) The prison system.
(b) The prison guard.
(c) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the girl Willie met after being released from prison?
2. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
3. When did Butch become a full-time student?
4. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
5. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the detective, Patrick Dugan, reveal?
2. Who was Rose Niles?
3. What happened when police backed Butch into a corner and what did this reveal?
4. What did Butch begin in Part IV, Chapter 12?
5. What does the Epilogue demonstrate about prisons?
6. Who was Carey and why was he being attacked?
7. What did Butch work towards?
8. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
9. Who did Willie meet in December 1983 according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
10. Who were Noel Perez and Moises Perez?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)