|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
(a) The prison system.
(c) His parents.
(d) The prison guard.
2. What was Butch's area of study?
(a) Urban affairs.
(b) Urban planning.
3. Where was Willie transferred to after crashing a bus?
(a) Darkwood Center.
(b) Lightwood Center.
(c) Brookwood Center.
(d) Makewood Center.
4. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Akim Hassibi.
(b) Mahin Hassibi.
(c) Hassin Hassibi.
(d) Immna Hassibi.
5. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Made him hate police officer.
(b) Restored his respect for his father.
(c) Made him a joke.
(d) Made him realise he needed to get his act together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
2. Who did Willie claim would free him?
3. What facility was Willie first confined in?
4. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
5. What did Tom Pottenburgh do that led to a riot?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)