|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Butch do before killing himself?
(a) Took a child hostage.
(b) Killed a civilian.
(c) Killed a police officer.
(d) Killed Donna.
2. What did Willie do after catching Charles?
(a) He blackmailed him.
(c) He beat him.
(d) He turned him in.
3. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A damaged person.
(b) A bad person.
(c) A person of honor.
(d) A good person.
4. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
(a) Rosevelt School for Children.
(b) MLK School for Children.
(c) The Highland School for Children.
(d) Markus School for Children.
5. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
(a) Another prisoner testified against him.
(b) He confessed.
(c) A guard videotaped him.
(d) He left his figerprint on a weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
2. How long was Willie's sentence?
3. What facility was Willie first confined in?
4. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
5. Why did Willie decide to escalate his misbehavior in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Butch surprised about in Part V, Chapter 15?
2. What happened when Butch was in the prison hospital?
3. Who did Butch meet in 1970?
4. What did William decide to do for his case?
5. What did Butch begin in Part IV, Chapter 12?
6. What does the Epilogue demonstrate about prisons?
7. Why did some of the jurors have sleepless nights?
8. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
9. What happened on December 9, 1962 in Part III, Chapter 8?
10. Who was Donna Bernhagen and what could Butch not handle?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)