|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was James Bosket drafted into the army?
2. When did Aaron marry?
3. When did Frances and James move to a little wooden house near an eatery?
4. What was the name of the Major being chased down in a race?
5. In what church did Aaron become a deacon?
(a) Greenburg Hill Baptist Church.
(b) High Hill Baptist Church.
(c) Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
(d) Edgefield Hill Baptist Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of contract did Aaron have to sign to get work?
2. Where did Pud rob two stores in April of 1910?
3. What happened in the late 1860's?
4. What did the whites plan to prevent the African Americans from voting culminate in?
5. What did a high number of slaves in South Carolina increase the risk of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Francis Pickens?
2. What was the nickname for Edgefield and what was the crime rate?
3. Who was Miss Kramer?
4. What happened in the pawn shop in Milwaukee?
5. According to Part II, Chapter 5, where did Frances Bosket move and why?
6. Who did Pud marry and how many children did they have?
7. What was the double standard that persisted?
8. How did Pickens view himself?
9. What did the eldest son of Captain Butler do?
10. What was the "Edgefield Plan" and what did it culminate in?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)