|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more murders than Massachusetts did the county have up until the 1930's?
(a) 2 times.
(b) 5 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 12 times.
2. Who broke through Butch's anger?
(a) Miss Kramer.
(b) Miss Jones.
(c) Miss Lily.
(d) Miss Kim.
3. When did Pud marry Frances Smith?
4. When were the people numbed toward violence?
(a) From 1760 to 1780.
(b) From1760 to 1790.
(c) From1750 to 1780.
(d) From1770 to 1790.
5. Who did Pickens sell his slaves to?
(a) Alfred Dearing.
(b) Frederik Samuelson.
(d) Marcus Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Pickens elected governor of South Carolina?
2. What did the son of Thomas Bauskett become?
3. What did a high number of slaves in South Carolina increase the risk of?
4. Who did Aaron marry?
5. When was the first daughter of the slave born that Thomas gave his son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened in March 1867?
2. What was the double standard that persisted?
3. What happened in the Bosket family in 1943?
4. What was the nickname for Edgefield and what was the crime rate?
5. How did race relations further deteriorate?
6. What violent conditions did Scottish-Irish settlers perpetuate?
7. Who was Clifton?
8. What happened on March 6, 1941?
9. What happened to Pud in 1924 and what did the Bosket men do?
10. What sentence did Butch receive for robbing a liquor store in 1957?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)