|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the name of Willie Bosket's great, great grandfather appear on the voter registration list?
2. What origin were the settlers of the county?
3. Who did Aaron marry after his first separation?
(a) Lucyl Mobley Pou.
(b) Marie Mobley Pou.
(c) Tilda Mobley Pou.
(d) Sophia Mobley Pou.
4. Where did Pud rob two stores in April of 1910?
5. How old was Willie James when he enrolled in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the whites, who feared the newly freed slaves, start in South Carolina?
2. Where did Marie go after leaving Willie James with Frances?
3. How many slaves did Pickens own at the time he purchased the Bauskett's slaves?
4. When did Butch's trial start?
5. What did the whites of South Carolina fear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Butch work towards?
2. Who was Rose Niles?
3. What did the Bellevue staff conclude about Willie in Part III, Chapter 10?
4. What was the double standard that persisted?
5. What happened in March 1867?
6. What happened to Pud in 1924 and what did the Bosket men do?
7. How did Pickens view himself?
8. What did Laura insist when Willie was sent home?
9. What violent conditions did Scottish-Irish settlers perpetuate?
10. What happened in the pawn shop in Milwaukee?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)