|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Butch's area of study?
(c) Urban affairs.
(d) Urban planning.
2. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 months.
3. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
(a) February 25, 1977.
(b) February 25, 1976.
(c) February 25, 1975.
(d) February 25, 1974.
4. How many children does Cheryl have?
5. When was Butch paroled?
(a) November 1986.
(b) November 1987.
(c) November 1985.
(d) November 1984.
6. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
7. Where did Butch go after his escape from the mental hospital?
(c) New York.
8. What did Butch start after being cornered by the police?
(a) To write a letter to his son.
(b) A firefight.
(c) A fire.
(d) He started to negotiate.
9. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He was too strong.
(b) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
(c) He had commited no crimes.
(d) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
10. What was Donna's daughter's name?
11. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
(a) Carpentry and electrical work.
(b) HVAC work.
(c) Electrical work.
(d) Auto repair work.
12. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He didn't need help.
(b) He was beyond help.
(c) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
(d) He could be helped by being commited.
13. What did Laura tell Willie about his father?
(a) That he was dead.
(b) That he was working abroad.
(c) That he had no father.
(d) That he was in the United States Army.
14. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her social worker.
(d) Her father.
15. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
(a) October 9, 1984.
(b) December 9, 1984.
(c) October 9, 1985.
(d) December 9, 1985.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Butch get to go to a hospital?
2. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
3. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
4. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
5. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)