|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Willie decide to escalate his misbehavior in prison?
(a) He wanted to be remembered.
(b) He wanted to get another trial.
(c) He thought he would never leave prison alive.
(d) He wanted to be transferred from that particular prison.
2. Who did Charles became interested in?
3. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
(a) He got married.
(b) The center didn't have the resources to control him.
(c) He found a job.
(d) He was transferred to another center.
4. How many children does Cheryl have?
5. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
(a) A guard.
(c) An inmate.
(d) A lawyer.
6. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He was too strong.
(b) He had commited no crimes.
(c) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
(d) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
7. What did Willie do after catching Charles?
(a) He beat him.
(b) He turned him in.
(d) He blackmailed him.
8. Where did Herman tell the police officers Willie's gun was?
(a) In a dumpster.
(b) At Willie's house.
(c) At Laura's house.
(d) At the Manhattan Youth Development Center.
9. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
10. When did Butch go to Baker's house?
(a) May 22, 1985.
(b) May 22, 1984.
(c) March 22, 1985.
(d) March 22, 1984.
11. Who represented Willie during his trial?
(a) Markus Robertson.
(c) Robert Crown.
(d) Sophia Watson.
12. Why was Willie charged with assault?
(a) He beat his son.
(b) He beat an old man.
(c) He beat Charles.
(d) He resisted arrest.
13. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
(b) Dr. Martin.
14. When was Butch paroled?
(a) November 1984.
(b) November 1986.
(c) November 1985.
(d) November 1987.
15. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
(a) Willie was released by mistake.
(b) He swore Willie would never walk the street again.
(c) Governor Carey didn't sign the release papers in time.
(d) Governor Carey saw him burglarize his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What facility was Willie first confined in?
2. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
3. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
4. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
5. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)