|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Selling a gun.
(b) Beating his son.
(c) Doing drugs.
(d) Beating Cheryl.
2. What was one path out of Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) Taking courses.
(b) Psychiatric help.
(c) Becoming a priest.
(d) Work points.
3. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
(a) Sophie Artis.
(b) Arruth Artis.
(c) Lilian Artis.
(d) Ruth Artis.
4. Why did Willie decide to escalate his misbehavior in prison?
(a) He wanted to get another trial.
(b) He thought he would never leave prison alive.
(c) He wanted to be transferred from that particular prison.
(d) He wanted to be remembered.
5. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
6. Why was Willie charged with assault?
(a) He beat an old man.
(b) He beat Charles.
(c) He resisted arrest.
(d) He beat his son.
7. What was Donna's daughter's name?
8. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
(a) February 25, 1975.
(b) February 25, 1976.
(c) February 25, 1977.
(d) February 25, 1974.
9. How many children does Cheryl have?
10. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
(b) Violence and drug use.
(d) Being a bad boy.
11. Who did Charles became interested in?
12. What did Willie do after catching Charles?
(a) He blackmailed him.
(c) He beat him.
(d) He turned him in.
13. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He was beyond help.
(b) He could be helped by being commited.
(c) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
(d) He didn't need help.
14. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
(b) The prison system.
(c) His parents.
(d) The prison guard.
15. What did Butch start after being cornered by the police?
(a) He started to negotiate.
(b) To write a letter to his son.
(c) A firefight.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Butch get to go to a hospital?
2. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
3. Who represented Willie during his trial?
4. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
5. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)