|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Willie get if convicted of a felony?
(a) 25 years.
(b) Not guilty for reason of insanity.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) 15 years.
2. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
(a) He was transferred to another center.
(b) He found a job.
(c) The center didn't have the resources to control him.
(d) He got married.
3. How old was Willie when he was released?
4. What facility was Willie first confined in?
5. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
(a) Lilian Artis.
(b) Sophie Artis.
(c) Ruth Artis.
(d) Arruth Artis.
6. Why did Willie decide to escalate his misbehavior in prison?
(a) He wanted to get another trial.
(b) He wanted to be transferred from that particular prison.
(c) He wanted to be remembered.
(d) He thought he would never leave prison alive.
7. When was Butch paroled?
8. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
9. When was Butch paroled?
(a) November 1987.
(b) November 1984.
(c) November 1985.
(d) November 1986.
10. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
(a) February 25, 1976.
(b) February 25, 1974.
(c) February 25, 1975.
(d) February 25, 1977.
11. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
12. What did Willie channel his energy into?
(a) Helping others.
(c) Acts of violence and petty crimes.
13. Who represented Willie during his trial?
(a) Robert Crown.
(b) Markus Robertson.
(d) Sophia Watson.
14. When did Butch become a full-time student?
15. Where was Willie transferred to after crashing a bus?
(a) Brookwood Center.
(b) Makewood Center.
(c) Lightwood Center.
(d) Darkwood Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
2. How long after escaping was Butch captured?
3. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
4. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
5. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)