|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
2. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Made him realise he needed to get his act together.
(b) Restored his respect for his father.
(c) Made him hate police officer.
(d) Made him a joke.
3. What facility was Willie first confined in?
4. What was Willie convicted of?
(a) On gun charges.
(b) Attempted assault.
(c) Drug use.
5. What was one path out of Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) Becoming a priest.
(b) Work points.
(c) Psychiatric help.
(d) Taking courses.
6. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He could be helped by being commited.
(b) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
(c) He was beyond help.
(d) He didn't need help.
7. What did Tom Pottenburgh do that led to a riot?
(a) He introduced medication.
(b) He fired the security team.
(c) He made changes.
(d) He refused to use restraints.
8. What did Butch do before killing himself?
(a) Killed a police officer.
(b) Killed Donna.
(c) Took a child hostage.
(d) Killed a civilian.
9. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Selling a gun.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Beating his son.
(d) Beating Cheryl.
10. What did Willie channel his energy into?
(b) Helping others.
(c) Acts of violence and petty crimes.
11. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
(a) CCM Hospital.
(b) St. David Hospital.
(c) Bellevue Hospital.
(d) Monthvue Hospital.
12. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
(a) Having a small group of friends.
(b) Having one friend.
(c) Being the life of the party.
(d) Being alone.
13. Where did Butch go after his escape from the mental hospital?
(c) New York.
14. Who did Willie claim would free him?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) The Black Fighting Formation.
(c) The Black Liberation Army.
(d) Malcom X.
15. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A bad person.
(b) A damaged person.
(c) A person of honor.
(d) A good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
2. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
3. What would Willie get if convicted of a felony?
4. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
5. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)