|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
2. Where did Herman tell the police officers Willie's gun was?
(a) At the Manhattan Youth Development Center.
(b) In a dumpster.
(c) At Laura's house.
(d) At Willie's house.
3. Who did Charles became interested in?
4. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. Where was Willie transferred to after crashing a bus?
(a) Makewood Center.
(b) Darkwood Center.
(c) Brookwood Center.
(d) Lightwood Center.
6. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He had commited no crimes.
(b) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
(c) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
(d) He was too strong.
7. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
(a) He could get better.
(b) He would be back.
(c) He would be a fine addition to society.
(d) He would kill someone one day.
8. How did Butch get to go to a hospital?
(a) By consuming salt and coughing up blood.
(b) He faked a seizure.
(c) He cut himself.
(d) He broke his arm.
9. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
(a) Governor Carey saw him burglarize his car.
(b) Willie was released by mistake.
(c) Governor Carey didn't sign the release papers in time.
(d) He swore Willie would never walk the street again.
10. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
(a) Her social worker.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her grandmother.
11. What was Donna's daughter's name?
12. When did Butch become a full-time student?
13. What did Willie channel his energy into?
(a) Acts of violence and petty crimes.
(c) Helping others.
14. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
(a) Lilian Artis.
(b) Sophie Artis.
(c) Ruth Artis.
(d) Arruth Artis.
15. How long was Willie's sentence?
(a) 5 to 7 years.
(b) 3.5 to 7 years.
(c) 3.5 to 12 years.
(d) 3.5 to 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Willie convicted of?
2. When was Butch paroled?
3. Where did Butch go after his escape from the mental hospital?
4. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
5. What was Butch's favorite book?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)