|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
2. What did Butch do before killing himself?
(a) Killed a police officer.
(b) Killed Donna.
(c) Took a child hostage.
(d) Killed a civilian.
3. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
(a) A clown.
(b) A convinct.
(c) A witness.
(d) A lawyer.
4. What did Laura tell Willie about his father?
(a) That he was working abroad.
(b) That he was in the United States Army.
(c) That he was dead.
(d) That he had no father.
5. What did Willie channel his energy into?
(a) Acts of violence and petty crimes.
(d) Helping others.
6. How long was Willie's sentence?
(a) 5 to 7 years.
(b) 3.5 to 8 years.
(c) 3.5 to 12 years.
(d) 3.5 to 7 years.
7. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 2 months.
8. How old was Willie when he was released?
9. How many children does Cheryl have?
10. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
(a) The prison system.
(c) The prison guard.
(d) His parents.
11. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Made him a joke.
(b) Restored his respect for his father.
(c) Made him realise he needed to get his act together.
(d) Made him hate police officer.
12. Who did Charles became interested in?
13. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
(a) A guard.
(b) An inmate.
(c) A lawyer.
14. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
(a) Bellevue Hospital.
(b) Monthvue Hospital.
(c) CCM Hospital.
(d) St. David Hospital.
15. Where did Butch go after his escape from the mental hospital?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
2. Why was Michael Schoenfield in prison?
3. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
4. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
5. What was Butch's area of study?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)