|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Willie charged with assault?
(a) He resisted arrest.
(b) He beat an old man.
(c) He beat Charles.
(d) He beat his son.
2. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
(c) Violence and drug use.
(d) Being a bad boy.
3. What did Laura tell Willie about his father?
(a) That he had no father.
(b) That he was in the United States Army.
(c) That he was working abroad.
(d) That he was dead.
4. What would Willie get if convicted of a felony?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) Not guilty for reason of insanity.
(d) Life in prison.
5. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
(a) December 9, 1985.
(b) October 9, 1984.
(c) October 9, 1985.
(d) December 9, 1984.
6. How old was Butch when he was paroled?
7. Who did Willie kill on a train?
(a) Pedro Perez.
(b) Noel Perez.
(c) Markus Perez.
(d) Ricardo Perez.
8. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
(a) He was transferred to another center.
(b) He got married.
(c) He found a job.
(d) The center didn't have the resources to control him.
9. Where was Willie transferred to after crashing a bus?
(a) Makewood Center.
(b) Lightwood Center.
(c) Brookwood Center.
(d) Darkwood Center.
10. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
(b) He was too strong.
(c) He had commited no crimes.
(d) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
11. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
(a) Dr. Martin.
12. What was Butch's area of study?
(a) Urban affairs.
(b) Urban planning.
13. How many witnesses did Willie call?
14. How many children does Cheryl have?
15. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Selling a gun.
(b) Beating Cheryl.
(c) Doing drugs.
(d) Beating his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
2. Who did Charles became interested in?
3. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
4. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
5. What did Butch do before killing himself?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)