|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Cheryl have?
2. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
(a) Having one friend.
(b) Having a small group of friends.
(c) Being alone.
(d) Being the life of the party.
3. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He had commited no crimes.
(b) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
(c) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
(d) He was too strong.
4. What did Laura tell Willie about his father?
(a) That he was working abroad.
(b) That he had no father.
(c) That he was dead.
(d) That he was in the United States Army.
5. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
6. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
(a) St. David Hospital.
(b) Monthvue Hospital.
(c) Bellevue Hospital.
(d) CCM Hospital.
7. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
(a) MLK School for Children.
(b) Rosevelt School for Children.
(c) The Highland School for Children.
(d) Markus School for Children.
8. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A person of honor.
(b) A bad person.
(c) A good person.
(d) A damaged person.
9. When was Butch paroled?
(a) November 1986.
(b) November 1985.
(c) November 1987.
(d) November 1984.
10. Who did Willie claim would free him?
(a) The Black Fighting Formation.
(b) The Black Panthers.
(c) Malcom X.
(d) The Black Liberation Army.
11. Who did Willie kill on a train?
(a) Pedro Perez.
(b) Markus Perez.
(c) Ricardo Perez.
(d) Noel Perez.
12. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
13. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
14. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
15. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
(a) Four months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
2. What teacher did Willie grow fond of?
3. Why was Michael Schoenfield in prison?
4. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
5. Where did Butch go after his escape from the mental hospital?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)