|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
(a) He robbed a bank.
(b) He failed to meet his probation officer.
(c) A elderly man falsely accused him of robbery.
(d) Cheryl accused him of beating her.
2. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
(a) A witness.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A clown.
(d) A convinct.
3. Where was Willie transferred to after crashing a bus?
(a) Makewood Center.
(b) Lightwood Center.
(c) Brookwood Center.
(d) Darkwood Center.
4. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
(a) Bellevue Hospital.
(b) St. David Hospital.
(c) CCM Hospital.
(d) Monthvue Hospital.
5. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
(a) October 9, 1985.
(b) December 9, 1984.
(c) December 9, 1985.
(d) October 9, 1984.
6. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
(a) Governor Carey didn't sign the release papers in time.
(b) Willie was released by mistake.
(c) Governor Carey saw him burglarize his car.
(d) He swore Willie would never walk the street again.
7. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Hassin Hassibi.
(b) Mahin Hassibi.
(c) Akim Hassibi.
(d) Immna Hassibi.
8. What did Butch start after being cornered by the police?
(a) A fire.
(b) A firefight.
(c) He started to negotiate.
(d) To write a letter to his son.
9. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Four months.
(d) One month.
10. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A person of honor.
(b) A good person.
(c) A damaged person.
(d) A bad person.
11. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
12. Who represented Willie during his trial?
(a) Sophia Watson.
(b) Markus Robertson.
(c) Robert Crown.
13. Why was Michael Schoenfield in prison?
(a) Marijuana possesion.
(c) Refusing to be drafted.
(d) Drug distribution.
14. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
15. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the girl Willie met after being released from prison?
2. How many children does Cheryl have?
3. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
4. What was Butch's favorite book?
5. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)