|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Willie get if convicted of a felony?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) Not guilty for reason of insanity.
2. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He was too strong.
(b) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
(c) He had commited no crimes.
(d) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
3. What did Laura tell Willie about his father?
(a) That he was in the United States Army.
(b) That he was dead.
(c) That he had no father.
(d) That he was working abroad.
4. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
(a) A clown.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A convinct.
(d) A witness.
5. Who did Willie claim would free him?
(a) The Black Liberation Army.
(b) Malcom X.
(c) The Black Fighting Formation.
(d) The Black Panthers.
6. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
(a) A elderly man falsely accused him of robbery.
(b) Cheryl accused him of beating her.
(c) He failed to meet his probation officer.
(d) He robbed a bank.
7. When was Butch paroled?
8. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
9. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
(a) The prison system.
(b) His parents.
(c) The prison guard.
10. How long after escaping was Butch captured?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Twenty hours.
(d) Ten hours.
11. What happened to Willie after he left the half-way house?
(a) He got a job.
(b) He started doing drugs.
(c) He got married.
(d) He started being violent again.
12. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He didn't need help.
(b) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
(c) He could be helped by being commited.
(d) He was beyond help.
13. When was Butch paroled?
(a) November 1984.
(b) November 1986.
(c) November 1985.
(d) November 1987.
14. What did Butch do before killing himself?
(a) Killed a civilian.
(b) Killed Donna.
(c) Took a child hostage.
(d) Killed a police officer.
15. How old was Willie when he was released?
Short Answer Questions
1. What facility was Willie first confined in?
2. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
3. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
4. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
5. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)