|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Butch's favorite book?
(b) "To kill a Mockingbird."
(c) "Grapes of Wrath."
(d) "Moby Dick."
2. What did Willie do after catching Charles?
(a) He beat him.
(b) He blackmailed him.
(d) He turned him in.
3. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
(b) His correctional officer.
(c) A former cell mate.
4. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Doing drugs.
(b) Beating his son.
(c) Beating Cheryl.
(d) Selling a gun.
5. What facility was Willie first confined in?
6. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) He acted like he had lost his memory.
(b) He acted like a wild animal.
(c) He acted calm and collected.
(d) He acted hard and crazy.
7. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
8. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
9. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
(a) February 25, 1976.
(b) February 25, 1974.
(c) February 25, 1977.
(d) February 25, 1975.
10. When was Butch paroled?
11. What did Butch do before killing himself?
(a) Killed a civilian.
(b) Killed a police officer.
(c) Killed Donna.
(d) Took a child hostage.
12. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her social worker.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her teacher.
13. What was one path out of Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) Becoming a priest.
(b) Taking courses.
(c) Psychiatric help.
(d) Work points.
14. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Akim Hassibi.
(b) Immna Hassibi.
(c) Mahin Hassibi.
(d) Hassin Hassibi.
15. Who did Willie claim would free him?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) The Black Fighting Formation.
(c) Malcom X.
(d) The Black Liberation Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Butch go to Baker's house?
2. What did Laura tell Willie about his father?
3. When was Butch paroled?
4. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
5. What happened to Willie after he left the half-way house?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)