|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Butch get to go to a hospital?
(a) He cut himself.
(b) By consuming salt and coughing up blood.
(c) He broke his arm.
(d) He faked a seizure.
2. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
(a) February 25, 1974.
(b) February 25, 1976.
(c) February 25, 1975.
(d) February 25, 1977.
3. What facility was Willie first confined in?
4. What did Butch start after being cornered by the police?
(a) He started to negotiate.
(b) To write a letter to his son.
(c) A fire.
(d) A firefight.
5. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
(b) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
(c) He had commited no crimes.
(d) He was too strong.
6. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
(d) Dr. Martin.
7. What was Butch's area of study?
(b) Urban planning.
(c) Urban affairs.
8. How many witnesses did Willie call?
9. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A bad person.
(b) A good person.
(c) A person of honor.
(d) A damaged person.
10. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
(a) Sophie Artis.
(b) Lilian Artis.
(c) Ruth Artis.
(d) Arruth Artis.
11. What was one path out of Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) Work points.
(b) Becoming a priest.
(c) Psychiatric help.
(d) Taking courses.
12. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
(a) Carpentry and electrical work.
(b) HVAC work.
(c) Electrical work.
(d) Auto repair work.
13. How many children does Cheryl have?
14. How long after escaping was Butch captured?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Twenty hours.
(d) Three hours.
15. What did Willie channel his energy into?
(a) Acts of violence and petty crimes.
(c) Helping others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Willie transferred to after crashing a bus?
2. Who did Charles became interested in?
3. Who did Willie kill on a train?
4. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
5. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)