|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
(a) Four months.
(b) One month.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two months.
2. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
3. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
(b) He was beyond help.
(c) He could be helped by being commited.
(d) He didn't need help.
4. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He was too strong.
(b) He had commited no crimes.
(c) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
(d) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
5. Who did Charles became interested in?
6. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
(a) He robbed a bank.
(b) Cheryl accused him of beating her.
(c) He failed to meet his probation officer.
(d) A elderly man falsely accused him of robbery.
7. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
8. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
(a) Monthvue Hospital.
(b) CCM Hospital.
(c) St. David Hospital.
(d) Bellevue Hospital.
9. Why was Willie charged with assault?
(a) He beat his son.
(b) He beat an old man.
(c) He beat Charles.
(d) He resisted arrest.
10. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
11. What did Butch start after being cornered by the police?
(a) To write a letter to his son.
(b) A fire.
(c) A firefight.
(d) He started to negotiate.
12. How old was Willie when he was released?
13. How long was Willie's sentence?
(a) 5 to 7 years.
(b) 3.5 to 12 years.
(c) 3.5 to 8 years.
(d) 3.5 to 7 years.
14. What was the name of the girl Willie met after being released from prison?
(a) Sharon Hayward.
(b) Roberta Hayward.
(c) Ruth Hayward.
(d) Sophie Hayward.
15. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
(c) Being a bad boy.
(d) Violence and drug use.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
2. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
3. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
4. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
5. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)