|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
(a) Two months.
(b) One month.
(c) Four months.
(d) Three months.
2. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 25 years.
3. Where was Willie transferred to after crashing a bus?
(a) Darkwood Center.
(b) Makewood Center.
(c) Brookwood Center.
(d) Lightwood Center.
4. What did Butch start after being cornered by the police?
(a) He started to negotiate.
(b) To write a letter to his son.
(c) A firefight.
(d) A fire.
5. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) He acted calm and collected.
(b) He acted like a wild animal.
(c) He acted like he had lost his memory.
(d) He acted hard and crazy.
6. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
(a) He confessed.
(b) Another prisoner testified against him.
(c) A guard videotaped him.
(d) He left his figerprint on a weapon.
7. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
8. When was Butch paroled?
9. What did Willie do after catching Charles?
(b) He turned him in.
(c) He blackmailed him.
(d) He beat him.
10. Why was Michael Schoenfield in prison?
(b) Drug distribution.
(c) Marijuana possesion.
(d) Refusing to be drafted.
11. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her social worker.
12. What facility was Willie first confined in?
13. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
14. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
(a) Bellevue Hospital.
(b) CCM Hospital.
(c) Monthvue Hospital.
(d) St. David Hospital.
15. How old was Butch when he was paroled?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Willie claim would free him?
2. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
3. What was Willie convicted of?
4. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
5. When was Butch paroled?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)