|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Butch's favorite book?
(b) "To kill a Mockingbird."
(c) "Moby Dick."
(d) "Grapes of Wrath."
2. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
(a) Violence and drug use.
(c) Being a bad boy.
3. What facility was Willie first confined in?
4. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
(a) He failed to meet his probation officer.
(b) He robbed a bank.
(c) A elderly man falsely accused him of robbery.
(d) Cheryl accused him of beating her.
5. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He had commited no crimes.
(b) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
(c) He was too strong.
(d) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
6. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
(a) His correctional officer.
(c) A former cell mate.
7. Who did Charles became interested in?
8. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
(a) Governor Carey didn't sign the release papers in time.
(b) Governor Carey saw him burglarize his car.
(c) Willie was released by mistake.
(d) He swore Willie would never walk the street again.
9. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
(a) CCM Hospital.
(b) Monthvue Hospital.
(c) Bellevue Hospital.
(d) St. David Hospital.
10. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Beating his son.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Selling a gun.
(d) Beating Cheryl.
11. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
12. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A damaged person.
(b) A bad person.
(c) A good person.
(d) A person of honor.
13. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
14. When did Butch become a full-time student?
15. What was the name of the girl Willie met after being released from prison?
(a) Ruth Hayward.
(b) Roberta Hayward.
(c) Sharon Hayward.
(d) Sophie Hayward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
2. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
3. Who represented Willie during his trial?
4. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
5. Who did Willie claim would free him?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)