|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Cheryl have?
2. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) He acted hard and crazy.
(b) He acted like he had lost his memory.
(c) He acted calm and collected.
(d) He acted like a wild animal.
3. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
(a) He found a job.
(b) The center didn't have the resources to control him.
(c) He got married.
(d) He was transferred to another center.
4. Who did Willie kill on a train?
(a) Markus Perez.
(b) Pedro Perez.
(c) Noel Perez.
(d) Ricardo Perez.
5. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
(a) His correctional officer.
(b) A former cell mate.
6. What would Willie get if convicted of a felony?
(a) Not guilty for reason of insanity.
(b) 25 years.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) 15 years.
7. When was Butch paroled?
(a) November 1987.
(b) November 1985.
(c) November 1984.
(d) November 1986.
8. What did Willie channel his energy into?
(c) Acts of violence and petty crimes.
(d) Helping others.
9. What was Butch's area of study?
(a) Urban planning.
(c) Urban affairs.
10. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
(a) Dr. Martin.
11. Who did Willie claim would free him?
(a) The Black Liberation Army.
(b) The Black Fighting Formation.
(c) The Black Panthers.
(d) Malcom X.
12. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
(a) Four months.
(b) One month.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three months.
13. When did Butch become a full-time student?
14. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
15. What teacher did Willie grow fond of?
(a) Erika Niles.
(b) Petunia Niles.
(c) Rose Niles.
(d) Josephine Niles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Herman tell the police officers Willie's gun was?
2. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
3. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
4. Where was Willie transferred to after crashing a bus?
5. What facility was Willie first confined in?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)