|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
(a) Being the life of the party.
(b) Having one friend.
(c) Having a small group of friends.
(d) Being alone.
2. What was one path out of Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) Psychiatric help.
(b) Taking courses.
(c) Becoming a priest.
(d) Work points.
3. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
4. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
(b) Dr. Martin.
5. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
(a) The prison guard.
(b) His parents.
(d) The prison system.
6. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
7. Why was Michael Schoenfield in prison?
(b) Marijuana possesion.
(c) Refusing to be drafted.
(d) Drug distribution.
8. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He was beyond help.
(b) He could be helped by being commited.
(c) He didn't need help.
(d) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
9. Where did Herman tell the police officers Willie's gun was?
(a) At Laura's house.
(b) At the Manhattan Youth Development Center.
(c) At Willie's house.
(d) In a dumpster.
10. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Hassin Hassibi.
(b) Mahin Hassibi.
(c) Immna Hassibi.
(d) Akim Hassibi.
11. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Selling a gun.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Beating Cheryl.
(d) Beating his son.
12. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
13. Who represented Willie during his trial?
(a) Markus Robertson.
(b) Sophia Watson.
(d) Robert Crown.
14. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A person of honor.
(b) A damaged person.
(c) A good person.
(d) A bad person.
15. How long was Willie's sentence?
(a) 3.5 to 7 years.
(b) 5 to 7 years.
(c) 3.5 to 12 years.
(d) 3.5 to 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
2. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
3. How many witnesses did Willie call?
4. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
5. Why was Willie charged with assault?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)