|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He was too strong.
(b) He had commited no crimes.
(c) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
(d) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
2. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
3. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
(a) Cheryl accused him of beating her.
(b) He robbed a bank.
(c) A elderly man falsely accused him of robbery.
(d) He failed to meet his probation officer.
4. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her social worker.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. What did Butch do before killing himself?
(a) Killed Donna.
(b) Killed a civilian.
(c) Took a child hostage.
(d) Killed a police officer.
6. How long was Willie's sentence?
(a) 5 to 7 years.
(b) 3.5 to 8 years.
(c) 3.5 to 12 years.
(d) 3.5 to 7 years.
7. Who did Willie claim would free him?
(a) The Black Liberation Army.
(b) Malcom X.
(c) The Black Fighting Formation.
(d) The Black Panthers.
8. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 25 years.
9. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) He acted like he had lost his memory.
(b) He acted hard and crazy.
(c) He acted like a wild animal.
(d) He acted calm and collected.
10. What did Tom Pottenburgh do that led to a riot?
(a) He fired the security team.
(b) He introduced medication.
(c) He made changes.
(d) He refused to use restraints.
11. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
12. When was Butch paroled?
13. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Selling a gun.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Beating Cheryl.
(d) Beating his son.
14. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
(a) Being a bad boy.
(c) Violence and drug use.
15. What was one path out of Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) Becoming a priest.
(b) Psychiatric help.
(c) Taking courses.
(d) Work points.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
2. Who did Willie kill on a train?
3. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
4. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
5. How old was Willie when he was released?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)