Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 months.
2. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
3. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Akim Hassibi.
(b) Mahin Hassibi.
(c) Immna Hassibi.
(d) Hassin Hassibi.
4. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
(a) Having one friend.
(b) Having a small group of friends.
(c) Being the life of the party.
(d) Being alone.
5. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A person of honor.
(b) A bad person.
(c) A damaged person.
(d) A good person.
6. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He was too strong.
(b) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
(c) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
(d) He had commited no crimes.
7. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
8. Why did Willie decide to escalate his misbehavior in prison?
(a) He wanted to get another trial.
(b) He thought he would never leave prison alive.
(c) He wanted to be transferred from that particular prison.
(d) He wanted to be remembered.
9. Who did Willie kill on a train?
(a) Ricardo Perez.
(b) Noel Perez.
(c) Pedro Perez.
(d) Markus Perez.
10. Why was Willie charged with assault?
(a) He beat an old man.
(b) He beat his son.
(c) He resisted arrest.
(d) He beat Charles.
11. What would Willie get if convicted of a felony?
(a) Not guilty for reason of insanity.
(b) 25 years.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) 15 years.
12. Why was Michael Schoenfield in prison?
(a) Refusing to be drafted.
(c) Drug distribution.
(d) Marijuana possesion.
13. Who represented Willie during his trial?
(b) Sophia Watson.
(c) Markus Robertson.
(d) Robert Crown.
14. How long after escaping was Butch captured?
(a) Twenty hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
15. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
(a) Her social worker.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Willie claim would free him?
2. What did Butch do before killing himself?
3. When did Butch become a full-time student?
4. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
5. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)