|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Willie after he left the half-way house?
(a) He got married.
(b) He started being violent again.
(c) He got a job.
(d) He started doing drugs.
2. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
(b) He was too strong.
(c) He had commited no crimes.
(d) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
3. What did Tom Pottenburgh do that led to a riot?
(a) He made changes.
(b) He fired the security team.
(c) He refused to use restraints.
(d) He introduced medication.
4. What was the name of the girl Willie met after being released from prison?
(a) Roberta Hayward.
(b) Sophie Hayward.
(c) Ruth Hayward.
(d) Sharon Hayward.
5. How old was Butch when he was paroled?
6. How long was Willie's sentence?
(a) 3.5 to 12 years.
(b) 3.5 to 8 years.
(c) 3.5 to 7 years.
(d) 5 to 7 years.
7. Who did Willie claim would free him?
(a) The Black Fighting Formation.
(b) The Black Liberation Army.
(c) Malcom X.
(d) The Black Panthers.
8. What did Willie do after catching Charles?
(a) He beat him.
(b) He blackmailed him.
(c) He turned him in.
9. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
(a) Sophie Artis.
(b) Ruth Artis.
(c) Lilian Artis.
(d) Arruth Artis.
10. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
(a) He would be back.
(b) He would kill someone one day.
(c) He would be a fine addition to society.
(d) He could get better.
11. What did Laura tell Willie about his father?
(a) That he was working abroad.
(b) That he was dead.
(c) That he was in the United States Army.
(d) That he had no father.
12. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A damaged person.
(b) A good person.
(c) A bad person.
(d) A person of honor.
13. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
(a) A clown.
(b) A convinct.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A witness.
14. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
(a) He got married.
(b) He found a job.
(c) He was transferred to another center.
(d) The center didn't have the resources to control him.
15. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
(a) The Highland School for Children.
(b) Markus School for Children.
(c) Rosevelt School for Children.
(d) MLK School for Children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Donna's daughter's name?
2. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
3. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
4. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
5. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)