|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
2. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
3. How old was Butch when he was paroled?
4. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He could be helped by being commited.
(b) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
(c) He was beyond help.
(d) He didn't need help.
5. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 20 years.
6. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
(a) Governor Carey saw him burglarize his car.
(b) Governor Carey didn't sign the release papers in time.
(c) He swore Willie would never walk the street again.
(d) Willie was released by mistake.
7. When did Butch become a full-time student?
8. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Selling a gun.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Beating his son.
(d) Beating Cheryl.
9. What did Butch start after being cornered by the police?
(a) A fire.
(b) He started to negotiate.
(c) To write a letter to his son.
(d) A firefight.
10. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 5 months.
11. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
(a) February 25, 1977.
(b) February 25, 1974.
(c) February 25, 1976.
(d) February 25, 1975.
12. Why was Willie charged with assault?
(a) He resisted arrest.
(b) He beat an old man.
(c) He beat Charles.
(d) He beat his son.
13. How many children does Cheryl have?
14. Who did Willie kill on a train?
(a) Pedro Perez.
(b) Noel Perez.
(c) Ricardo Perez.
(d) Markus Perez.
15. Who did Willie claim would free him?
(a) The Black Fighting Formation.
(b) The Black Liberation Army.
(c) The Black Panthers.
(d) Malcom X.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Herman tell the police officers Willie's gun was?
2. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
3. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
4. How many witnesses did Willie call?
5. What was Butch's area of study?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)