|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who campaigned to have Butch released from prison in Wisconsin at the start of Part V, Chapter 15?
(d) Dr. Martin.
2. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
(a) Carpentry and electrical work.
(b) HVAC work.
(c) Auto repair work.
(d) Electrical work.
3. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
(a) Markus School for Children.
(b) The Highland School for Children.
(c) Rosevelt School for Children.
(d) MLK School for Children.
4. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
(a) Sophie Artis.
(b) Ruth Artis.
(c) Lilian Artis.
(d) Arruth Artis.
5. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Made him a joke.
(b) Made him realise he needed to get his act together.
(c) Restored his respect for his father.
(d) Made him hate police officer.
6. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A damaged person.
(b) A bad person.
(c) A good person.
(d) A person of honor.
7. What was the name of the girl Willie met after being released from prison?
(a) Roberta Hayward.
(b) Sophie Hayward.
(c) Sharon Hayward.
(d) Ruth Hayward.
8. How old was Willie when he was released?
9. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Akim Hassibi.
(b) Immna Hassibi.
(c) Hassin Hassibi.
(d) Mahin Hassibi.
10. What was Butch's area of study?
(b) Urban planning.
(c) Urban affairs.
11. When was Butch paroled?
12. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) He acted calm and collected.
(b) He acted hard and crazy.
(c) He acted like he had lost his memory.
(d) He acted like a wild animal.
13. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
(b) He had commited no crimes.
(c) He was too strong.
(d) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
14. How old was Butch when he was paroled?
15. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
(a) He swore Willie would never walk the street again.
(b) Willie was released by mistake.
(c) Governor Carey saw him burglarize his car.
(d) Governor Carey didn't sign the release papers in time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
2. When did Butch become a full-time student?
3. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
4. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
5. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)