|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
2. What did Willie channel his energy into?
(b) Acts of violence and petty crimes.
(d) Helping others.
3. Where did Butch go after his escape from the mental hospital?
(b) New York.
4. When was Butch paroled?
5. Who did Charles became interested in?
6. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
(a) The prison system.
(b) The prison guard.
(c) His parents.
7. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A damaged person.
(b) A bad person.
(c) A person of honor.
(d) A good person.
8. What did Tom Pottenburgh do that led to a riot?
(a) He refused to use restraints.
(b) He fired the security team.
(c) He made changes.
(d) He introduced medication.
9. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
(a) February 25, 1974.
(b) February 25, 1975.
(c) February 25, 1976.
(d) February 25, 1977.
10. What happened to Willie after he left the half-way house?
(a) He got a job.
(b) He started being violent again.
(c) He got married.
(d) He started doing drugs.
11. How long was Willie's sentence?
(a) 3.5 to 12 years.
(b) 5 to 7 years.
(c) 3.5 to 8 years.
(d) 3.5 to 7 years.
12. Who represented Willie during his trial?
(a) Sophia Watson.
(c) Markus Robertson.
(d) Robert Crown.
13. What was Donna's daughter's name?
14. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
(a) He confessed.
(b) Another prisoner testified against him.
(c) He left his figerprint on a weapon.
(d) A guard videotaped him.
15. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Willie convicted of?
2. Where did Herman tell the police officers Willie's gun was?
3. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
4. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
5. Who did Willie decide to kill in prison?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)