|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
(a) Being a bad boy.
(c) Violence and drug use.
2. Why was Willie arrested by the police?
(a) Cheryl accused him of beating her.
(b) He failed to meet his probation officer.
(c) A elderly man falsely accused him of robbery.
(d) He robbed a bank.
3. Who did Willie claim would free him?
(a) The Black Fighting Formation.
(b) The Black Liberation Army.
(c) Malcom X.
(d) The Black Panthers.
4. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
(a) A convinct.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A clown.
(d) A witness.
5. Who did Willie put on trial when he was being accused of attempted murder?
(a) His parents.
(c) The prison guard.
(d) The prison system.
6. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
7. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her social worker.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her grandmother.
8. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
9. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
(a) Four months.
(b) One month.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three months.
10. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
(b) He could be helped by being commited.
(c) He didn't need help.
(d) He was beyond help.
11. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
12. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
(a) MLK School for Children.
(b) Markus School for Children.
(c) The Highland School for Children.
(d) Rosevelt School for Children.
13. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
(a) He was transferred to another center.
(b) He got married.
(c) He found a job.
(d) The center didn't have the resources to control him.
14. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
15. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
(a) Having a small group of friends.
(b) Being the life of the party.
(c) Being alone.
(d) Having one friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Butch get to go to a hospital?
2. What teacher did Willie grow fond of?
3. Why was Willie charged with assault?
4. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
5. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)