|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What teacher did Willie grow fond of?
(a) Erika Niles.
(b) Petunia Niles.
(c) Rose Niles.
(d) Josephine Niles.
2. What did Willie learn with Jake Onufrychuk?
(a) HVAC work.
(b) Electrical work.
(c) Carpentry and electrical work.
(d) Auto repair work.
3. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) Four months.
4. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Made him hate police officer.
(b) Made him a joke.
(c) Made him realise he needed to get his act together.
(d) Restored his respect for his father.
5. What was Willie's nick-name according to Part III, Chapter 8?
6. What led Willie to be prosecuted in prison?
(a) He confessed.
(b) He left his figerprint on a weapon.
(c) A guard videotaped him.
(d) Another prisoner testified against him.
7. How old was Butch when he was paroled?
8. When did Butch become a full-time student?
9. What was Butch's favorite book?
(a) "To kill a Mockingbird."
(c) "Moby Dick."
(d) "Grapes of Wrath."
10. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
(a) The center didn't have the resources to control him.
(b) He found a job.
(c) He was transferred to another center.
(d) He got married.
11. What did Willie do after catching Charles?
(a) He beat him.
(c) He turned him in.
(d) He blackmailed him.
12. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
(a) He could be helped with at-home therapy.
(b) He could be helped by being commited.
(c) He was beyond help.
(d) He didn't need help.
13. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
14. Who did Donna's daughter tell of her assault?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her social worker.
(d) Her grandmother.
15. Where did the Division of Youth in New York move Willie to?
(a) Rosevelt School for Children.
(b) The Highland School for Children.
(c) MLK School for Children.
(d) Markus School for Children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after escaping was Butch captured?
2. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
3. Why did Willie decide to escalate his misbehavior in prison?
4. How long was Willie's sentence?
5. Who did Willie kill on a train?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)