|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many witnesses did Willie call?
2. What was the psychiatric staff convinced of about Willie?
(a) He would be a fine addition to society.
(b) He could get better.
(c) He would be back.
(d) He would kill someone one day.
3. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Beating Cheryl.
(b) Selling a gun.
(c) Doing drugs.
(d) Beating his son.
4. What was one path out of Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) Psychiatric help.
(b) Becoming a priest.
(c) Work points.
(d) Taking courses.
5. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) He acted like he had lost his memory.
(b) He acted hard and crazy.
(c) He acted like a wild animal.
(d) He acted calm and collected.
6. When did Butch become a full-time student?
7. Where did Herman tell the police officers Willie's gun was?
(a) At the Manhattan Youth Development Center.
(b) At Laura's house.
(c) In a dumpster.
(d) At Willie's house.
8. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
(b) His correctional officer.
(c) A former cell mate.
9. How did Butch get to go to a hospital?
(a) He faked a seizure.
(b) He cut himself.
(c) He broke his arm.
(d) By consuming salt and coughing up blood.
10. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Made him realise he needed to get his act together.
(b) Restored his respect for his father.
(c) Made him a joke.
(d) Made him hate police officer.
11. Who represented Willie during his trial?
(a) Markus Robertson.
(c) Sophia Watson.
(d) Robert Crown.
12. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
13. What did Tom Pottenburgh do that led to a riot?
(a) He refused to use restraints.
(b) He introduced medication.
(c) He made changes.
(d) He fired the security team.
14. Where did Butch go after his escape from the mental hospital?
(a) New York.
15. Where was Willie transferred to after crashing a bus?
(a) Darkwood Center.
(b) Brookwood Center.
(c) Lightwood Center.
(d) Makewood Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after his parole did Butch go back to jail?
2. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
3. Who helped Butch escape from the hospital?
4. What was Butch's area of study?
5. Who did Charles became interested in?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)