|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Willie stay in the hospital?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two months.
2. What teacher did Willie grow fond of?
(a) Erika Niles.
(b) Petunia Niles.
(c) Josephine Niles.
(d) Rose Niles.
3. What did Willie do after catching Charles?
(a) He blackmailed him.
(b) He turned him in.
(c) He beat him.
4. What was Donna's daughter's name?
5. Who gave Willie the ring to give to his fiancee?
(b) A former cell mate.
(c) His correctional officer.
6. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
(a) February 25, 1975.
(b) February 25, 1977.
(c) February 25, 1976.
(d) February 25, 1974.
7. Who did Willie claim would free him?
(a) The Black Fighting Formation.
(b) Malcom X.
(c) The Black Liberation Army.
(d) The Black Panthers.
8. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
9. What was Willie's sentence for attempted murder?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 20 years.
10. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
11. When did Butch go to Baker's house?
(a) May 22, 1984.
(b) March 22, 1984.
(c) May 22, 1985.
(d) March 22, 1985.
12. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
13. What must become less glamorous according to Fox Butterfield?
(a) Being a bad boy.
(c) Violence and drug use.
14. What did Butch do before killing himself?
(a) Killed Donna.
(b) Took a child hostage.
(c) Killed a police officer.
(d) Killed a civilian.
15. How long was Willie's sentence?
(a) 3.5 to 7 years.
(b) 3.5 to 8 years.
(c) 5 to 7 years.
(d) 3.5 to 12 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Herman tell the police officers Willie's gun was?
2. What did knowing his father's fate do for Willie according to Part V, Chapter 16?
3. What was one path out of Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
4. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
5. What did Bellevue staff think about Willie according to Part III, Chapter 10?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)