|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did slavery add to the culture of violence?
(a) Slaves were not paid.
(b) Violence was needed to enforce bondage.
(c) Violence was all they knew.
(d) Psychological help for the slave was non-existant.
2. When did Butch's trial start?
(a) February 26, 1965.
(b) February 26, 1963.
(c) March 26, 1965.
(d) March 26, 1963.
3. When did Thomas Bauskett buy his son a slave?
4. In what church did Aaron become a deacon?
(a) Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
(b) High Hill Baptist Church.
(c) Edgefield Hill Baptist Church.
(d) Greenburg Hill Baptist Church.
5. What was Butch finally diagnosed as at Bellevue Hospital?
(d) Anti-social personality disorder.
6. Where was Butch sent after appearing in children's court?
(a) The Children's Center in Harlem.
(b) The Children's Center in Jersey.
(c) The Children's Center in Queens.
(d) The Children's Center in Washington..
7. When was Pickens elected to Congress?
8. What did Butch establish himself as where he was first institutionalized?
(a) The loving boy.
(b) The underdog.
(c) The shy boy.
(d) The most violent of the boys.
9. What was the name of Thomas Bauskett's son according to Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Thomas Junior.
10. Where did Butch move with his pregnant wife?
(d) New York.
11. Why did people back away from James?
(a) He was a Bosket.
(b) He had a knife.
(c) He wore a gang tatoo.
(d) He was an African American.
12. When did the name of Willie Bosket's great, great grandfather appear on the voter registration list?
13. Where did Marie go after leaving Willie James with Frances?
(a) New York.
14. What did Willie James do after he started to attend school?
(a) He started teaching.
(b) He started taking one on one lessons.
(c) He skipped school.
(d) He starting spending time in the library.
15. When did Butch rob a liquor store?
Short Answer Questions
1. What origin were the settlers of the county?
2. How old was James when he started laboring?
3. What was Willie James' nickname?
4. Why did the young slave Thomas Bauskett offered his son take the name of Bauskett?
5. What happened in the late 1860's?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)