Short Answer Questions Key
1. What county was the most violent of the United States according to Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. What mount were many slaves kept at for over a century?
3. When did the name of Willie Bosket's great, great grandfather appear on the voter registration list?
4. What was the name of Willie Bosket's great, great grandfather?
5. What happened in the late 1860's?
Former slaves were allowed to vote.
6. What is an integral part of the history of the county according to Part 1, Chapter 1?
7. When were the people numbed toward violence?
From 1760 to 1780.
8. What was the nickname of the county?
This section contains 3,333 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)