Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part I, Chapter 1, Bloody Edgefield
1. What county was the most violent of the United States according to Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. What mount were many slaves kept at for over a century?
3. When did the name of Willie Bosket's great, great grandfather appear on the voter registration list?
4. What was the name of Willie Bosket's great, great grandfather?
5. What happened in the late 1860's?
6. What is an integral part of the history of the county according to Part 1, Chapter 1?
7. When were the people numbed toward violence?
8. What was the nickname of the county?
9. In what state does Fox Butterfield recount some of the crimes in Part 1,...
This section contains 1,904 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)