|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 16, Willie, A Monster Created by the System, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pud rob two stores in April of 1910?
2. Where did Butch go after his escape from the mental hospital?
(c) New York.
3. What did Willie catch Charles doing?
(a) Beating Cheryl.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Selling a gun.
(d) Beating his son.
4. What was Butch finally diagnosed as at Bellevue Hospital?
(b) Anti-social personality disorder.
5. Why did James start carrying a knife?
(a) He wanted to protect his mom.
(b) For self-defense.
(c) He used it to carve wood.
(d) He wanted to be a "bad man" like his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the whites call the trouble-making black youth of the start of the 20th century?
2. When was Pickens elected governor of South Carolina?
3. How many more murders than Massachusetts did the county have up until the 1930's?
4. How many elective offices did African Americans take in the early 1870's?
5. Why had the hanged man killled his boss at the start of Part 1, Chapter 4?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)