|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 14, Willie, Counsel for the Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the violence in the county originate from according to Butterfield?
(a) Old blood feuds between families and clans.
(b) The absence of organized government.
(c) The availability of guns.
(d) Poor economic conditions.
2. Where did Pud rob two stores in April of 1910?
3. When did Aaron marry?
4. What mount were many slaves kept at for over a century?
(a) Mount Simple.
(b) Mount Solidarity.
(c) Mount Confederate.
(d) Mount Willing.
5. What type of contract did Aaron have to sign to get work?
(a) A farmhand contract.
(b) A sharecropping labor contract.
(c) A slave contract.
(d) A free worker contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
2. In what state does Fox Butterfield recount some of the crimes in Part 1, Chapter 1?
3. What was Butch's IQ?
4. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
5. Where did Butch move with his pregnant wife?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)