|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 14, Willie, Counsel for the Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Butch released from Bellevue?
2. Who was Willie's first psychiatrist?
(a) Akim Hassibi.
(b) Mahin Hassibi.
(c) Immna Hassibi.
(d) Hassin Hassibi.
3. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
(a) February 25, 1974.
(b) February 25, 1975.
(c) February 25, 1977.
(d) February 25, 1976.
4. What did Laura tell Willie about his father?
(a) That he was dead.
(b) That he was working abroad.
(c) That he had no father.
(d) That he was in the United States Army.
5. When did the name of Willie Bosket's great, great grandfather appear on the voter registration list?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Butterfield say was everything for the settlers of the county?
2. When did Frances and James move to a little wooden house near an eatery?
3. When was James Bosket drafted into the army?
4. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
5. What did Willie enjoy being during his trial?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)