|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 14, Willie, Counsel for the Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Frances Bosket move to at the start of Part II, Chapter 5?
2. What origin were the settlers of the county?
3. Where was Butch sent after appearing in children's court?
(a) The Children's Center in Harlem.
(b) The Children's Center in Queens.
(c) The Children's Center in Jersey.
(d) The Children's Center in Washington..
4. Why did people back away from James?
(a) He was a Bosket.
(b) He was an African American.
(c) He wore a gang tatoo.
(d) He had a knife.
5. When was Willie James born?
(a) March 6, 1940.
(b) March 6, 1942.
(c) March 6, 1941.
(d) March 6, 1943.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the whites of South Carolina become, thanks to the slave trade?
2. Why did slavery add to the culture of violence?
3. When did the state and federal elections of the late 1860's take place?
4. When was Butch placed on parole?
5. Where did the juvenile court judge send Willie to be confined?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)