|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 14, Willie, Counsel for the Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Butch become a full-time student?
2. When did the state and federal elections of the late 1860's take place?
3. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
(a) October 9, 1984.
(b) December 9, 1985.
(c) December 9, 1984.
(d) October 9, 1985.
4. Who did the people of Edgefield vote for in the first election allowing freed men to vote?
(a) Three whites and four African Americans.
(b) One white and three African Americans.
(c) Two whites and four African Americans.
(d) One white and four African Americans.
5. What happened to Willie after he left the half-way house?
(a) He got a job.
(b) He got married.
(c) He started doing drugs.
(d) He started being violent again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pud rob two stores in April of 1910?
2. When did Butch's trial start?
3. What did the son of Thomas Bauskett become?
4. Who did Charles became interested in?
5. What county was the most violent of the United States according to Part 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)