|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 14, Willie, Counsel for the Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
2. When was Edgefield conquered by the Union Army according to Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) June 21, 1866.
(b) March 21, 1866
(c) March 21, 1865.
(d) June 21, 1865.
3. When was James born?
4. When did Pud marry Frances Smith?
5. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
(a) Being alone.
(b) Being the life of the party.
(c) Having a small group of friends.
(d) Having one friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What facility was Willie first confined in?
2. What does Butterfield say was everything for the settlers of the county?
3. Why did the young slave Thomas Bauskett offered his son take the name of Bauskett?
4. What helped create the climate of general violence in the country?
5. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)