|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 14, Willie, Counsel for the Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the slave marry that Thomas gave to his son?
(a) Sophia Vaughn.
(b) Maria Vaughn.
(c) Carolina Vaughn.
(d) Erika Vaughn.
2. Who did Aaron marry after his first separation?
(a) Tilda Mobley Pou.
(b) Marie Mobley Pou.
(c) Sophia Mobley Pou.
(d) Lucyl Mobley Pou.
3. Under what president did Pickens become the minister to St Petersburg?
(a) President Lincoln.
(b) President Buchanan.
(c) President Pierce.
(d) President Taylor.
4. What type of territory was the county according to Butterfield?
5. How many slaves did Bauskett own?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Willie when he was released?
2. When did Frances and James move to a little wooden house near an eatery?
3. Who did the people of Edgefield vote for in the first election allowing freed men to vote?
4. How old was James when he started laboring?
5. What was Butch convicted of?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)