|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 14, Willie, Counsel for the Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many blacks were lynched in 1898?
2. Who did Willie grow close to, even calling her Mom?
(a) Ruth Artis.
(b) Arruth Artis.
(c) Sophie Artis.
(d) Lilian Artis.
3. Why was Michael Schoenfield in prison?
(a) Drug distribution.
(c) Marijuana possesion.
(d) Refusing to be drafted.
4. What was the name of the Major being chased down in a race?
5. Where did the violence in the county originate from according to Butterfield?
(a) The availability of guns.
(b) Old blood feuds between families and clans.
(c) The absence of organized government.
(d) Poor economic conditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more murders than Massachusetts did the county have up until the 1930's?
2. Where did Butch move with his pregnant wife?
3. Who did Aaron marry after his first separation?
4. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
5. Who did Butch try to sell the pictures to that he stole from the lab where he worked?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)