|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 10, Willie, The Boy No One Could Help, Chapter 11, Willie, The Baby-Face Killer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Laura insist Willie was after his return home?
(a) A bad person.
(b) A person of honor.
(c) A good person.
(d) A damaged person.
2. What teacher did Willie grow fond of?
(a) Erika Niles.
(b) Rose Niles.
(c) Josephine Niles.
(d) Petunia Niles.
3. When did Thomas Bauskett buy his son a slave?
4. Who chased down a Major in a horse race?
(a) Captain Butler's father.
(b) Captain Butler's daughter.
(c) Captain Butler's son.
(d) Captain Butler's brother.
5. What mount were many slaves kept at for over a century?
(a) Mount Willing.
(b) Mount Confederate.
(c) Mount Solidarity.
(d) Mount Simple.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were southern states forced to give freed men the right to vote?
2. When was James born?
3. Who broke through Butch's anger?
4. When did Butch rob a liquor store?
5. What did Pickens see South Carolina as having the power and right to do?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)