|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 10, Willie, The Boy No One Could Help, Chapter 11, Willie, The Baby-Face Killer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Thomas Bauskett's son decide to sell his slaves and plantations?
2. How many congressional seats did African Americans take in South Carolina in the early 1870's?
(a) 3 out of 5.
(b) 2 out of 5.
(c) 5 out of 5.
(d) 4 out of 5.
3. Why did the young slave Thomas Bauskett offered his son take the name of Bauskett?
(a) It was the name of the first master he could recall.
(b) The name was an approximate translation of his African name.
(c) It was the name of his kindest master.
(d) He liked the name.
4. What origin were the settlers of the county?
5. What county was the most violent of the United States according to Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Lowfield County.
(b) Highfield County.
(c) Boldfield County.
(d) Edgefield County.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Butch's IQ?
2. When did Frances and James move to a little wooden house near an eatery?
3. How many elective offices did African Americans take in the early 1870's?
4. When was the man hung at the start of Part 1, Chapter 4?
5. How many more murders than Massachusetts did the county have up until the 1930's?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)