|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 10, Willie, The Boy No One Could Help, Chapter 11, Willie, The Baby-Face Killer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Aaron marry?
2. What was Butch first diagnosed as at Bellevue Hospital?
(a) Anti-social personality disorder
3. Why did the psychiatrist not stop Willie's constant verbal and physical abuse to others?
(a) He was too strong.
(b) Nobody wanted to testify against him.
(c) He had commited no crimes.
(d) They didn't have strong enough medicine.
4. What origin were the settlers of the county?
5. What was the nickname of the county?
(a) Bloody Highfield.
(b) Bloody Edgefield.
(c) Bloody Boldfield.
(d) Bloody Lowfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Pickens elected governor of South Carolina?
2. When were the people numbed toward violence?
3. When did Butch's trial start?
4. How many slaves did Bauskett own?
5. When did Frances Bosket leave South Carolina?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)