|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 10, Willie, The Boy No One Could Help, Chapter 11, Willie, The Baby-Face Killer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What social interaction did Willie prefer?
(a) Having a small group of friends.
(b) Being the life of the party.
(c) Having one friend.
(d) Being alone.
2. Where did Herman tell the police officers Willie's gun was?
(a) At Willie's house.
(b) In a dumpster.
(c) At the Manhattan Youth Development Center.
(d) At Laura's house.
3. Why did Willie quickly leave the Manhattan Youth Development Center?
(a) The center didn't have the resources to control him.
(b) He was transferred to another center.
(c) He found a job.
(d) He got married.
4. Why did the crime rate increase in 1903 according to W.E.B. DuBois?
(a) A better record keeping system was put in place.
(b) Whites created a police system to deal with blacks alone.
(c) The police made up crimes to boost the statistics.
(d) Whites didn't report crimes by whites.
5. When did Dr. Katz start giving drugs to Willie?
(a) February 25, 1976.
(b) February 25, 1977.
(c) February 25, 1975.
(d) February 25, 1974.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Pud die?
2. What does Butterfield say was everything for the settlers of the county?
3. In what church did Aaron become a deacon?
4. What helped create the climate of general violence in the country?
5. Who did Aaron marry?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)