|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 6, Butch, The Promised Land, Chapter 7, Butch, The Pawnshop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what president did Pickens become the minister to St Petersburg?
(a) President Pierce.
(b) President Taylor.
(c) President Lincoln.
(d) President Buchanan.
2. When did Frances and James move to a little wooden house near an eatery?
3. How old was Willie James when he enrolled in school?
4. What county was the most violent of the United States according to Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Highfield County.
(b) Boldfield County.
(c) Lowfield County.
(d) Edgefield County.
5. When was Willie James born?
(a) March 6, 1942.
(b) March 6, 1943.
(c) March 6, 1941.
(d) March 6, 1940.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many elective offices did African Americans take in the early 1870's?
2. What does Butterfield say was everything for the settlers of the county?
3. Where did Marie go after leaving Willie James with Frances?
4. What was Butch convicted of?
5. When was the first daughter of the slave born that Thomas gave his son?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)