|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 6, Butch, The Promised Land, Chapter 7, Butch, The Pawnshop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Butch try to sell the pictures to that he stole from the lab where he worked?
(a) To a Club.
(b) To a trucker.
(c) A pawnshop.
(d) To a magazine.
2. When did Thomas Bauskett's son decide to sell his slaves and plantations?
3. Why did James start carrying a knife?
(a) He wanted to protect his mom.
(b) He used it to carve wood.
(c) For self-defense.
(d) He wanted to be a "bad man" like his father.
4. What was Willie James' nickname?
5. What did Pud take from a white farmer as he was threatened with punishment?
(a) The whip.
(b) The fork.
(c) The cane.
(d) The gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special school was Butch sent to?
2. What was the nickname of the county?
3. How old was Willie James when he enrolled in school?
4. When was Butch released from Bellevue?
5. How long after the robbery was Pud arrested?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)