|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 6, Butch, The Promised Land, Chapter 7, Butch, The Pawnshop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Major being chased down in a race?
2. Where was Butch sent after appearing in children's court?
(a) The Children's Center in Queens.
(b) The Children's Center in Washington..
(c) The Children's Center in Harlem.
(d) The Children's Center in Jersey.
3. What did the son of Thomas Bauskett become?
(a) A writer.
(b) A plantation owner.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A sailor.
4. Where did Pud rob two stores in April of 1910?
5. What was the rule since the law was not trusted?
(b) Having fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Pud sentenced to for the robberies he committed?
2. What county was the most violent of the United States according to Part 1, Chapter 1?
3. When did Willie James become part of a gang?
4. What does Butterfield say was everything for the settlers of the county?
5. What did Marie ask the court for?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)