|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 5, James and Butch, Coming Up in the Terry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pud rob two stores in April of 1910?
2. What was the name of the wrestling the settlers of the county often engaged in?
3. What was the name of Thomas Bauskett's son according to Part 1, Chapter 2?
(c) Thomas Junior.
4. What did a high number of slaves in South Carolina increase the risk of?
(a) Economical collapse.
(b) Creation of a slave union.
(c) Inter-racial children.
5. Why had the hanged man killled his boss at the start of Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) His boss cheated him of his wages.
(b) His boss killed his horse.
(c) His boss stole his horse.
(d) His boss fired him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what church did Aaron become a deacon?
2. Who was elected in the elections of 1876?
3. How many elective offices did African Americans take in the early 1870's?
4. When was James Bosket drafted into the army?
5. What is an integral part of the history of the county according to Part 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)