|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Aaron.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Thomas Bauskett's son decide to sell his slaves and plantations?
2. What did the son of Thomas Bauskett become?
(a) A writer.
(b) A plantation owner.
(c) A sailor.
(d) A lawyer.
3. Who did Aaron marry after his first separation?
(a) Marie Mobley Pou.
(b) Tilda Mobley Pou.
(c) Lucyl Mobley Pou.
(d) Sophia Mobley Pou.
4. When was the first daughter of the slave born that Thomas gave his son?
5. How many congressional seats did African Americans take in South Carolina in the early 1870's?
(a) 2 out of 5.
(b) 5 out of 5.
(c) 4 out of 5.
(d) 3 out of 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what church did Aaron become a deacon?
2. What does Butterfield say was everything for the settlers of the county?
3. How many elective offices did African Americans take in the early 1870's?
4. Who did Pickens sell his slaves to?
5. Who did the slave marry that Thomas gave to his son?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)