|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3, Aaron.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Pickens elected to Congress?
2. How many more murders than Massachusetts did the county have up until the 1930's?
(a) 5 times.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 2 times.
(d) 12 times.
3. What did a high number of slaves in South Carolina increase the risk of?
(a) Inter-racial children.
(c) Economical collapse.
(d) Creation of a slave union.
4. When did Aaron marry?
5. What did the whites of South Carolina fear?
(a) That the newly freed slaves would leave the state.
(b) That there was no longer any profit in farming.
(c) That the newly freed slaves would enslave them.
(d) That there was no mechanism to control African Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what church did Aaron become a deacon?
2. What origin were the settlers of the county?
3. Who did Aaron marry after his first separation?
4. Who did Pickens sell his slaves to?
5. How many slaves did Bauskett own?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)