|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 2, Masters and Slaves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of territory was the county according to Butterfield?
2. How many slaves did Bauskett own?
3. What was the name of the slave Thomas Bauskett gave his son?
4. What is an integral part of the history of the county according to Part 1, Chapter 1?
(c) Former slaves.
(d) Free elections.
5. What origin were the settlers of the county?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the name of Willie Bosket's great, great grandfather appear on the voter registration list?
2. What did Pickens see South Carolina as having the power and right to do?
3. When was Pickens elected governor of South Carolina?
4. Under what president did Pickens become the minister to St Petersburg?
5. When was Pickens elected to Congress?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)