|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 14, Willie, Counsel for the Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) He acted like he had lost his memory.
(b) He acted like a wild animal.
(c) He acted calm and collected.
(d) He acted hard and crazy.
2. What laws were created that was the basis for segregation?
(a) The Greeny Laws.
(b) The Jim Crow laws.
(c) The South Protection laws.
(d) The Markus Brow laws.
3. What did Aaron lose because of the 1876 election?
(a) His right to win land.
(b) His freedom.
(c) His right to vote.
(d) His horse.
4. What happened to Willie after he left the half-way house?
(a) He started doing drugs.
(b) He got a job.
(c) He got married.
(d) He started being violent again.
5. What type of territory was the county according to Butterfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many blacks were lynched in 1898?
2. What helped create the climate of general violence in the country?
3. How many slaves did Bauskett own?
4. How many congressional seats did African Americans take in South Carolina in the early 1870's?
5. Where did Laura take Willie after he was expelled from school?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)