|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 14, Willie, Counsel for the Defense.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rule since the law was not trusted?
(c) Having fun.
2. How many blacks were lynched in 1898?
3. When was Willie released from prison according to Part IV, Chapter 14?
(a) December 9, 1985.
(b) October 9, 1985.
(c) October 9, 1984.
(d) December 9, 1984.
4. In what church did Aaron become a deacon?
(a) Edgefield Hill Baptist Church.
(b) Greenburg Hill Baptist Church.
(c) High Hill Baptist Church.
(d) Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
5. When was Butch released from Bellevue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the slave Thomas Bauskett gave his son?
2. How many seats of the legislature did African Americans take in the early 1870's?
3. How long was Willie's sentence?
4. When was Willie James born?
5. What was Willie convicted of?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)