|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 4, Pud, Don't Step on My Reputation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname of the county?
(a) Bloody Highfield.
(b) Bloody Boldfield.
(c) Bloody Edgefield.
(d) Bloody Lowfield.
2. What was the name of the slave Thomas Bauskett gave his son?
3. How long after the robbery was Pud arrested?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 15 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 10 days.
4. What was the name of Thomas Bauskett's son according to Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Thomas Junior.
5. What does Butterfield say was everything for the settlers of the county?
(b) Thy land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the slave marry that Thomas gave to his son?
2. How many slaves did Bauskett own?
3. When did Thomas Bauskett buy his son a slave?
4. When did Thomas Bauskett's son decide to sell his slaves and plantations?
5. What did Aaron lose because of the 1876 election?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)