|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 8, Willie, Bad Little Booby, Chapter 9, Willie, Little Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Willie channel his energy into?
(a) Acts of violence and petty crimes.
(d) Helping others.
2. How old was Pud in 1910?
3. What did the whites name their plan to prevent African Americans from voting?
(a) Plan R.
(b) The Edgefield Plan.
(c) The Lee plan.
(d) The bloody plan.
4. What was Butch convicted of?
(a) Assault with a deadly weapon.
(b) Legitimate defense.
(c) First-degree murder.
(d) Second-degree murder.
5. What was the name of the slave Thomas Bauskett gave his son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slaves did Pickens own at the time he purchased the Bauskett's slaves?
2. When did Aaron marry?
3. How many blacks were lynched in 1898?
4. Who did Pickens sell his slaves to?
5. Who was hung at the start of Part 1, Chapter 4?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)