|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 8, Willie, Bad Little Booby, Chapter 9, Willie, Little Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who broke through Butch's anger?
(a) Miss Lily.
(b) Miss Kim.
(c) Miss Kramer.
(d) Miss Jones.
2. Who did Aaron marry after his first separation?
(a) Tilda Mobley Pou.
(b) Lucyl Mobley Pou.
(c) Marie Mobley Pou.
(d) Sophia Mobley Pou.
3. Why did the young slave Thomas Bauskett offered his son take the name of Bauskett?
(a) It was the name of his kindest master.
(b) The name was an approximate translation of his African name.
(c) It was the name of the first master he could recall.
(d) He liked the name.
4. When did the state and federal elections of the late 1860's take place?
5. What did a high number of slaves in South Carolina increase the risk of?
(a) Creation of a slave union.
(b) Inter-racial children.
(c) Economical collapse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Butch finally diagnosed as at Bellevue Hospital?
2. Why had the hanged man killled his boss at the start of Part 1, Chapter 4?
3. When did Thomas Bauskett buy his son a slave?
4. Why did Butch leave the second institution?
5. What was Butch's sentence for robbing the liquor store?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)