|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 12, Butch, The Prisoner and the Scholar, Chapter 13, Butch and Willie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Butch leave the second institution?
(a) He fled.
(b) The school closed.
(c) He was expelled.
(d) His father took him away.
2. Why did Governor Carey send Willie to prison after his transfer out of the prison?
(a) He swore Willie would never walk the street again.
(b) Willie was released by mistake.
(c) Governor Carey didn't sign the release papers in time.
(d) Governor Carey saw him burglarize his car.
3. What was Butch's IQ?
4. What was Butch finally diagnosed as at Bellevue Hospital?
(d) Anti-social personality disorder.
5. How many congressional seats did African Americans take in South Carolina in the early 1870's?
(a) 3 out of 5.
(b) 2 out of 5.
(c) 4 out of 5.
(d) 5 out of 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Butch move with his pregnant wife?
2. When were southern states forced to give freed men the right to vote?
3. When was Willie Bosket born?
4. Who did Aaron marry?
5. When was Butch released from Bellevue?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)