|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 12, Butch, The Prisoner and the Scholar, Chapter 13, Butch and Willie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Butch escape next from the mental hospital?
2. What was one path out of Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) Work points.
(b) Becoming a priest.
(c) Psychiatric help.
(d) Taking courses.
3. What was Butch first diagnosed as at Bellevue Hospital?
(b) Anti-social personality disorder
4. What was Butch's sentence for robbing the liquor store?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. Where did Butch move with his pregnant wife?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Michael Schoenfield in prison?
2. What was Butch's favorite book?
3. Where was Butch sent after appearing in children's court?
4. When was Butch placed on parole?
5. How many elective offices did African Americans take in the early 1870's?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)