|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 12, Butch, The Prisoner and the Scholar, Chapter 13, Butch and Willie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Butch act at the Waupun prison according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) He acted hard and crazy.
(b) He acted calm and collected.
(c) He acted like a wild animal.
(d) He acted like he had lost his memory.
2. What was Butch first diagnosed as at Bellevue Hospital?
(a) Anti-social personality disorder
3. How many congressional seats did African Americans take in South Carolina in the early 1870's?
(a) 5 out of 5.
(b) 2 out of 5.
(c) 4 out of 5.
(d) 3 out of 5.
4. When was Butch placed on parole?
5. When did Butch go back to Waupun?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Butch paroled?
2. Who did Aaron marry?
3. How old was Willie when he escaped Goshen?
4. What did the whites plan to prevent the African Americans from voting culminate in?
5. Who was elected in the elections of 1876?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)