|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the family name of the cattle farmers who are four brothers?
(a) the Meadows
(b) the Griers
(c) the Collins
(d) the Hugills
2. Why is Herriot caught in a fierce snow storm?
(a) he was out too late with Helen
(b) he trying to find a farm to answer a call
(c) he stayed too late a pub and drank too much
(d) Tristan took a wrong turn and they got lost
3. Who do Connie and Herriot see unexpectedly?
(a) Angus Grier
(d) Dr. Farnon
4. What major event happens in Herriot's life in this final chapter?
(a) Dr. Farnon dies
(b) he finally buys his own place
(c) he marries Helen
(d) he starts his own practice
5. What is wrong with Sidlow's bullock?
(a) it has metal in its stomach
(b) it was injured when it got caught up in fencing
(c) it has an obstruction in its throat
(d) it was not castrated properly
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong the the man who collapses in front of Herriot and Helen?
2. What happens to Herriot?
3. Helen says something that gives Herriot hope about their relationship, what is it?
4. In the end, what does Herriot buy from the butcher?
5. Who are the Taveners?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)