Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Herriot treat Dan?
(d) Dr. Farnon
2. What special talent does Sam Broadbent possess ?
(a) he can sound like a fly
(b) he can run really fast
(c) he can whistle loudly
(d) he can ride a horse really well
3. What kind of animal does Herriot work on when he visits Helen's house?
(a) a calf
(b) a lamb
(c) a puppy
(d) a colt
4. What activity is Herriot involved in which is illegal?
(a) giving drugs away
(b) taking money from Dr. Farnon
(c) acting as a vet without a license
(d) drinking at 1a.m.
5. What does he have to do to the animals?
(a) worm them
(b) trim their hooves
(c) float their teeth
(d) give them shots
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animals does Herriot have to work on when he goes to the Skipton farm?
2. Why is Herriot caught in a fierce snow storm?
3. What happens to Dr. Farnon while at the horsetrack?
4. Herriot intends to bet on a horse, but misses the race. How did the horse he wanted to place his money on do in the race?
5. In the end, what does Herriot buy from the butcher?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)