|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method does Dr. Farnon use to finally convince The Major to pay his bill?
(a) he sends Tristan to collect the money
(b) he goes and confronts him
(c) he sends Herriot to collect the money
(d) none, he never gets him to pay
2. What does Dr. Farnon convince Herriot to do?
(a) take over the practice
(b) buy the Austin
(c) begin to mentor Tristan
(d) ask Helen to marry him (Herriot)
3. What problem does Dr. Farnon constantly have to battle?
(a) his temper
(c) non-paying clients
(d) Herriot's incompetence
4. Who is Connie?
(a) Helen's sister
(b) Herriot's date for a dance
(c) Miss Harbottle
(d) Herriot's sister
5. What kind of animals does Herriot have to work on when he goes to the Skipton farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Herriot work on when he visits Helen's house?
2. What unusual step does Herriot take in treating this animal?
3. Who has the opportunity to become the supervising veterinarian at the Northwest Racing Circuit?
4. Why does Herriot smell like flowers?
5. What is wrong the the man who collapses in front of Herriot and Helen?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)