Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
1. When the book begins what is James Herriot called to do?
2. What is the outcome of Herriot's efforts?
3. What is the name of Dr. Farnon's home?
4. What is Herriot doing when he first meets Dr. Farnon?
5. What is wrong with the first horse Herriot helps treat?
6. What is wrong with the cow the vets visit in chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
1. Dr. Farnon and Herriot stop at what location on their way home?
2. A local resident shares a remedy for lameness with Herriot; what is the remedy?
3. In chapter 5 Herriot is called to...
This section contains 1,991 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)