|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54 | Chapter 55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dick Rudd just purchased?
(a) a prize Shorthorn cow
(b) a registered stallion
(c) a whole flock of sheep
(d) an award winning show dog
2. What kind of animal does Mrs. Pumphrey have?
(a) a goat
(b) a dog
(c) a cat
(d) a cow
3. What does Herriot realize is true about Angus Grier and Mrs. Mallard
(a) they are having an affair
(b) they are siblings
(c) they are enemies
(d) they are neighbors
4. What is wrong with the animal?
(a) milk fever
(c) a prolapse
(d) it has a throat abscess
5. Spring brings a new activity for Herriot, what is it?
(b) delivering calves
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan does not do his new job well, what is the result?
2. How many dogs and cats does Miss Stubbs have?
3. This chapter highlights a character fault of Dr. Farnon, what is it?
4. In chapter nine Tristan and Herriot treat a cow with a condition called prolapse, what is this?
5. In chapter 11, what must Herriot do, which is difficult?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)