|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter nine Tristan and Herriot treat a cow with a condition called prolapse, what is this?
(a) a cow cannot give milk after a birth
(b) a cow lapses into a coma like state
(c) a cow cannot deliver its calf
(d) a cow's uterus ends up outside the body after a delivery
2. What kind of animal does Terry Watson own and Herriot treats?
(a) a newborn lamb
(b) a milk cow
(c) a young goat
(d) a boar hog
3. How does Tristan wreck the Austin?
(a) he side swipes another car
(b) he runs into a ditch
(c) he hits a fence
(d) he leaves it out of gear
4. What job does Tristan have to do for Dr. Farnon?
(a) work out his hunting mare
(b) clean the house
(c) lance a sow's ear
(d) deliver a calf
5. Herriot is given what type of car to drive?
(a) land rover
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the cow the vets visit in chapter 3?
2. What does Mrs. Mallard say is wrong with her dog?
3. Why does Tristan end up driving the Austin?
4. Dr. Farnon and Herriot stop at what location on their way home?
5. What is wrong with Helen's animal?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)