|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herriot is called home because the hen's have escaped; where are they found?
(a) under the house
(b) they are not found
(c) in a tree
(d) in a neighbor's garden
2. Who tells the story about the sow's ear?
(c) Dr. Harnon
(d) Miss Harbottle
3. What happens to Miss Stubbs' dog, Ben?
(a) he has to have surgery
(b) he runs away
(c) he starves to death when she becomes ill
(d) he dies next to her bed
4. In chapter 20 who does Dr. Farnon confront?
(a) Miss Harbottle
5. How is farmer Sidlow described?
(a) someone who waits too long to call the vet
(b) someone who takes special care of his animals
(c) someone that Herriot learns to love in short order
(d) someone who is mean to his kids
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift is Herriot given as payment for this act?
2. What does Herriot realize is true about Angus Grier and Mrs. Mallard
3. Herriot treats a cow in this chapter, what is her ailment?
4. Who is Mr. Worley?
5. What is Herriot taking out of a cow's stomach when one farmer faints?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)