|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Tristan drives the Land Rover?
(a) he is sideswiped by another car
(b) he hits a parked truck
(c) he falls asleep and runs off the road
(d) it breaks down in the middle of a rain storm
2. How many dogs and cats does Miss Stubbs have?
3. What does Mrs. Mallard say is wrong with her dog?
(a) it has a bone in its throat
(b) excessive urination
(c) it has a tumor
(d) it can't get up
4. In chapter 46, Herriot has a theory which might be summed up by saying what?
(a) smaller farmers are more apt to faint
(b) women faint quicker than men
(c) the big ones always pass out first
(d) men faint quicker than women
5. Before Herriot and Ruth can leave what family event must take place?
(a) children put to bed
(b) saying goodbye to Ruth's brother
(c) Ruth must read to her younger siblings
(d) family dinner
Short Answer Questions
1. Tristan next is asked to care for a dog which has what problem?
2. Ticki Woo is ill, what is wrong?
3. What is the treatment for the ailing bull in this chapter?
4. Dr. Farnon and Herriot stop at what location on their way home?
5. What is the outcome of Herriot's treatment of the cow?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)