|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Angus Grier?
(a) a local farmer
(b) a pub owner
(c) the local parson
(d) a neighboring veterinarian
2. Herriot is injured while trying to operate on what kind of animal?
(a) a stallion
(b) a bull
(c) a boar hog
(d) a ram
3. Chapter 16 is occupied primarily with the story of Tristan and what task?
(a) Cleaning the house
(b) Working the hunting mare
(c) Feeding the pigs
(d) Trying to get the hens to lay eggs
4. Who has been taking money from the petty cash box?
(a) Dr. Farnon
(c) Miss Harbottle
5. Who is supposed to answer the phone each morning at the vet's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Farnon has to do surgery on a cow that has what problem?
2. What is the outcome of Herriot's efforts?
3. A farmer wants Herriot to diagnose that his cow has died of what?
4. In chapter 20 who does Dr. Farnon confront?
5. Who is Miss Harbottle?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)