|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose expense does everyone at Dr. Harnon's practice get a good laugh?
(a) Miss Harbottle
2. This animal has a number of health issues, many are caused by what?
(a) Mrs. Pumphrey pampers her animal too much
(b) Mrs. Pumphrey is ill
(c) Mrs. Pumphrey is poor
(d) Mrs. Pumphrey is too old to care for her animal
3. Herriot falls asleep after the party while he is doing what?
(a) talking to Ruth
(b) meeting with a client
(c) driving home
(d) delivering a piglet
4. A local resident shares a remedy for lameness with Herriot; what is the remedy?
(b) mustard ointment
(c) wild onion ointment
(d) marshmellow ointment
5. Dr. Farnon wants the practice to be more professional so he breaks out what new item?
(a) a new white coat
(b) a new car
(c) a new operating table
(d) new surgery instruments
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Tristan have to do for Dr. Farnon?
2. What is the outcome of Herriot's efforts?
3. In chapter 12, Tristan is given what responsibility?
4. Ruth Bellerby asks Herriot to take her to what event?
5. Why does Miss Harbottle come to the vet's office?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)