|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tristan next is asked to care for a dog which has what problem?
(a) it is about to have puppies
(b) it has been abandoned
(c) it has just had a tumor removed
(d) it is lame
2. What treatment does Herriot recommend and finally carry out?
(a) he rubs down the horse with marshmellow ointment
(b) he puts the horse down
(c) he sits up with the horse until the colic passes
(d) he gives the horse a painkilling shot
3. Why is Herriot caught in a fierce snow storm?
(a) he stayed too late a pub and drank too much
(b) he was out too late with Helen
(c) he trying to find a farm to answer a call
(d) Tristan took a wrong turn and they got lost
4. What is given to Herriot at the end of this chapter?
(a) a bottle of wine
(b) a used cigar
(c) a bag of coins
(d) a cup of coffee
5. Spring brings a new activity for Herriot, what is it?
(a) delivering calves
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animals does Herriot have to work on when he goes to the Skipton farm?
2. What happens to Herriot?
3. Tristan does not do his new job well, what is the result?
4. What method does Dr. Farnon use to finally convince The Major to pay his bill?
5. What problem do the six steers have in this chapter?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)