|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is progress so difficult for Herriot to make with his relationship with Helen?
(a) Helen's boyfriend
(b) Helen's shyness
(c) his own shyness
(d) Helen lives so far away
2. What is the name of the region where Herriot is living?
3. Who is The Major?
(a) Dr. Farnon's father
(b) the local constable
(c) Herriot's father
(d) Dr. Farnon's favorite non-paying customer
4. What activity to Denham and Herriot share in common?
(a) they both drive Austins
(b) they are both vets
(c) they both bet in the football pools
(d) they both date Helen
5. In this same chapter, Herriot also operates on a horse that has what problem?
(a) it is lame
(b) it has mastitis
(c) it has damaged its chest
(d) it has lead poisoning
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Terry Watson own and Herriot treats?
2. Why is Herriot caught in a fierce snow storm?
3. Spring brings a new activity for Herriot, what is it?
4. New hens and piglets come to live at Skedale house, who is to care for them?
5. Who is ill in this chapter?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)