|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herriot is injured while trying to operate on what kind of animal?
(a) a ram
(b) a stallion
(c) a boar hog
(d) a bull
2. Spring is also the time when what procedure is done on yearling horses?
(a) their hoofs are trimmed
(b) they must be curried
(d) their hoofs are shod
3. What has just happened in Tristan's life?
(a) he has just failed his veterinarian exams.
(b) he has just been diagnosed with a terminal illness
(c) he has just gotten out of jail
(d) he has just left his wife
4. What gift is Herriot given as payment for this act?
(a) a used cigar
(b) a bottle of wine
(c) dinner with the family
(d) a bag of coins
5. Before Herriot and Ruth can leave what family event must take place?
(a) family dinner
(b) Ruth must read to her younger siblings
(c) saying goodbye to Ruth's brother
(d) children put to bed
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth Bellerby asks Herriot to take her to what event?
2. What is the central issue that Dr. Farnon raises in this confrontation?
3. Dr. Farnon and Herriot stop at what location on their way home?
4. A local resident shares a remedy for lameness with Herriot; what is the remedy?
5. Tristan does not do his new job well, what is the result?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)