|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52 | Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herriot and Grier are both of what ancestry?
(a) they are both Irish
(b) they are both Scots
(c) they are both from Wales
(d) they are both French
2. Who is Dick Rudd?
(a) a very rich local farmer
(b) a local farmer who will not share any of his belongings
(c) a local farmer who is single
(d) a very poor local farmer
3. Who is Terry Watson?
(a) a young poor farmer
(b) a pub owner
(c) a new veterinarian
(d) a local knacker
4. What has Dick Rudd just purchased?
(a) a prize Shorthorn cow
(b) an award winning show dog
(c) a whole flock of sheep
(d) a registered stallion
5. Who tries to help Herriot with his diagnosis?
(b) Miss Harbottle
(c) Dr. Farnon
Short Answer Questions
1. What interesting custom does Herriot observe in the Cooper's home?
2. What is the outcome of Herriot's treatment of the cow?
3. In this same chapter, Herriot also operates on a horse that has what problem?
4. What is the result of Herriot's treatment of the animal?
5. What is wrong with the animal?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)