|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What young man does Gerda meet in this chapter and why does he visit her every day?
(a) Abek Feigenblatt; He is courting Gerda.
(b) Arthur Jacobson; He is courting Gerda.
(c) Matthew Jacobson; He likes Gerda.
(d) John Johnson; He needs helps with homework.
2. Gerda longs for what season to come and make her feel better?
3. What must Jews now wear?
(a) The star of David and the word "Jew" on their clothes.
(b) Blue colored attire.
(c) A Star of David necklace.
(d) Specific shoes.
4. What has recently been built just outside of Gerda's hometown?
(a) A young boys camp.
(b) A new grocery store.
(c) A work camp for women.
(d) A church.
5. Where does Gerda spend most of her time before she is sent away?
(a) With Erika at her house.
(b) Her family's garden.
(c) Her family's old home.
(d) With her father in his study.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abek hurt by Gerda's hug?
2. How many stars of David do the girls have to wear on their bodies?
3. Where is the new camp located?
4. How is Abek allowed to see Gerda?
5. When is Gerda's birthday?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)