|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the Germans lose ground on the Eastern Front, what privileges do the women lose?
(a) The ability to receive mail.
(b) The ability to wear clothes.
(c) Food ration privledges.
(d) The right to showers.
2. When is Gerda's birthday?
(a) January 12th.
(b) March 12th.
(c) May 8th.
(d) December 15th.
3. To whom is Gerda able to vent her fears and frustrations?
4. What makes Gerda rethink rejecting the offer?
(a) She may has gotten to know Abek better.
(b) She does not wish to go to a death camp.
(c) Working in Sosnowitz might have been a chance of freedom.
(d) She does not wish to be locked up in a camp.
5. In the Spring of 1941, where are all Jews in Gerda's town forced to go?
(a) The Jewish Ghettos.
(b) Work Camps.
(d) Trade School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Abek's family?
2. What is Gerda's new destiny?
3. What is Malvine Berger's role in the camp?
4. Who brings the news of Arthur's letters?
5. What do Mr. Pipersberg and Gerda's father have in common?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)