Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer write a letter to for information on some of the locals?
2. What can readers say about the attacks from chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 11, how does the attacker attack one of the characters?
4. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
5. What aspect of Phyllida Tallent's personality do we see in chapters12-13?
Essay Topic 1
Lucifer, the hero, is seen as a pursuer. Explain with examples how Lucifer is the pursuer.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the characters of each of Phyllida Tallent's suitors and how each one of them helps further the plot of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author show through her novel that family and friendships play a very important role in one's life?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)