Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer write a letter to for information on some of the locals?
2. What can readers say about the attacks from chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 11, how does the attacker attack one of the characters?
4. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
5. What aspect of Phyllida Tallent's personality do we see in chapters12-13?
Essay Topic 1
The men in "All about love" are powerful men in all senses of the world - physically and mentally, sexually and socially. Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Is the "All About Love" a unified novel? If so, where does the unity lie? In the plot, in the characters, the setting, the theme, the style or the mood?
Essay Topic 3
In spite of having so many suitors, why does Phyllida Tallent not find marriage and love appealing? What are the instances which show readers how independent she is and in control of things?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)