|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Lucifer the item left for him at the manor?
2. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer learn after they confront the character with the hat?
3. How many times do the attacks take place up until chapter 11 in the novel?
4. How does the murderer die?
5. Who confronts and charges the murderer of Horatio Welham at the end of the novel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the different settings the author uses in the novel and the importance of each setting to the plot of the novel. For example, the setting of the church, the setting of the dance parties, etc.
Essay Topic 2
Is the "All About Love" a unified novel? If so, where does the unity lie? In the plot, in the characters, the setting, the theme, the style or the mood?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the characters of each of Phyllida Tallent's suitors and how each one of them helps further the plot of the novel?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)