|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the manor, what is Covey and Jonas helping the curate look for?
2. Whom does Phyllida Tallent talk to when she and Lucifer are out traveling north?
3. What does Lucifer see when he visits the burned cottage?
4. What happens between Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent in Chapter 12?
5. What aspect of the killer is seen in chapter 17?
Essay Topic 1
In spite of having so many suitors, why does Phyllida Tallent not find marriage and love appealing? What are the instances which show readers how independent she is and in control of things?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the characters of each of Phyllida Tallent's suitors and how each one of them helps further the plot of the novel?
Essay Topic 3
The men in "All about love" are powerful men in all senses of the world - physically and mentally, sexually and socially. Explain.
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)