Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer write a letter to for information on some of the locals?
2. What can readers say about the attacks from chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 11, how does the attacker attack one of the characters?
4. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
5. What aspect of Phyllida Tallent's personality do we see in chapters12-13?
Essay Topic 1
What are the series of incidents that lead Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer to have their moments of passion? What do these incidents signify in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Give a detailed account of the writing technique used by the author to describe how Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent carry out the murder investigation. Why does the author present it in this fashion? Does this writing technique add or take away from the story? Support your response with specific references to the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Lucifer, the hero, is seen as a pursuer. Explain with examples how Lucifer is the pursuer.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)