Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer write a letter to for information on some of the locals?
(a) To Demon.
(b) To his aunt.
(c) To Flick.
(d) To Devil.
2. What can readers say about the attacks from chapter 11?
(a) The attacks are not planned with precision.
(b) The attacks are planned very carefully.
(c) The attacks are carried out with a gun.
(d) The attacks take place only in the night.
3. In Chapter 11, how does the attacker attack one of the characters?
(a) He throws a heavy object on the character's head.
(b) He throws a robe over the head of the character being attacked.
(c) He tries to shoot the character.
(d) He tries to stab the character.
4. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
(a) Tell everybody about Phyllida Tallent's presence at the murder scene.
(b) Confess his love for her in front of everybody.
(c) Sing to her in front of everbody.
(d) Kiss her in front of everybody.
5. What aspect of Phyllida Tallent's personality do we see in chapters12-13?
(a) Her strong sense of independence.
(b) Her sense of honesty.
(c) Her sense of duty.
(d) Her sense of caring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assaults Phyllida Tallent at the graveyard?
2. Who works for the Fortemain's?
3. Who is the murderer of Horatio Welham?
4. What are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent helping Covey with at the manor?
5. Who leaves a note for Phyllida Tallent ?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)