|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who among the following characters is wearing the hat that Phyllida Tallent has seen at the murder spot?
(a) The local.
(b) The tinker.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The groomsman.
2. Which of the following characters dresses in men's clothes?
(a) Lady Ballyclose.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Jocasta Smollet.
(d) Mary Anne.
3. In Chapter 11, how does the attacker attack one of the characters?
(a) He tries to shoot the character.
(b) He throws a heavy object on the character's head.
(c) He throws a robe over the head of the character being attacked.
(d) He tries to stab the character.
4. Who steps in to protect Phyllida Tallent from the assault at the graveyard?
5. What does Lucifer find out when he goes to the church?
(a) Phyllida Tallent is talking to a local.
(b) Phyllida Tallent is talking to the curate.
(c) Phyllida Tallent is rushing out of the church.
(d) Phyllida Tallent is not present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the information about in the note left for Phyllida Tallent?
2. When Lucifer rushes in to save Phyllida Tallent from the burning house, what item do they lose inside the place?
3. Whom does Lucifer write a letter to for information on some of the locals?
4. When at an office, what impresses Lucifer about Phyllida Tallent?
5. While at the ball at Ballyclose manor, where do Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent go?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)