|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Phyllida Tallent going towards the manor?
(a) To borrow one of Horatio Welham's books.
(b) To search for the traveling desk.
(c) To meet Covey.
(d) To meet Lucifer.
2. At the manor, what does Phyllida Tallent leave behind for Luifer?
(a) A note.
(b) A letter.
(c) A ring.
(d) A hat.
3. Who gives Lucifer the item left for him at the manor?
4. What is known of the attacker from chapter 11?
(a) He is a male and wears nice clothes.
(b) He is very fat.
(c) He is very short.
(d) He is very tall and handsome.
5. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
(a) Sing to her in front of everbody.
(b) Confess his love for her in front of everybody.
(c) Tell everybody about Phyllida Tallent's presence at the murder scene.
(d) Kiss her in front of everybody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent in Chapter 12?
2. What does Lucifer see when he visits the burned cottage?
3. Who is riding the horse in question - the one that Thompson finds?
4. What does Covey find at the grange?
5. Who walks Phyllida Talent to the manor in Chapter 17?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)