|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(b) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(c) Someone who is happily married.
(d) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
2. Who is Covey?
(a) Horatio Welham's dresser.
(b) Horatio Welham's servant.
(c) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(d) Horatio Welham's cook.
3. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Horatio Welham.
4. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
5. Who is Jonas?
(a) Lucifer's twin brother.
(b) Phyllida Tallant's twin brother.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's nephew.
(d) Lucifer's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
2. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
3. Why does Phyllida Tallent run away from the murder scene?
4. Why is Phyllida Tallent very angry when Lucifer meets her in the woods?
5. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens at tea at Sir Jasper's place.
2. What happens to Phyllida Tallent at Lady Huddlesford's dinner party?
3. What is Phyllida Tallent trying to make Mary Anne understand when they are at the party thrown by Lady Huddlesford?
4. Describe what happens when Lucifer visits Colyton and goes to Horatio Welham's manor.
5. Who is the character of Lucifer as seen in chapter one of the novel?
6. Why is Covey important for Lucifer?
7. What is the promise that Phyllida Tallent does not want to break?
8. Describe Silas Coombe.
9. Why does Lucifer travel to his friend and mentor's house in Colyton?
10. What happens to Phyllida Tallent when Lucifer runs into her in the woods?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)