1. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
2. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
3. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
Friend and mentor.
4. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
5. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
6. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
7. What is the weapon that Phyllida Tallent accidentally collides with?
8. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
Because Phyllida Tallent has to spend time with her cousins.
This section contains 4,854 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)