|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucifer specialize in?
(a) Silver coins.
(b) Silver and jewelry.
(c) Gold coins.
2. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
(a) Sir Jasper's sister.
(b) Sir Jasper's wife.
(c) Sir Jasper's cousin.
(d) Sir Jasper's friend.
3. Where does Horatio Welham hail from?
(d) Lake District.
4. What are Robert and Phyllida Tallent discussing about at the dance party?
(a) His love letters.
(b) His job.
(c) His registration.
(d) His desire to marry Mary Anne.
5. What does Lucifer realize after seeing what he sees at the burned cottage?
(a) The markings on the hoof prints are Thompson's work.
(b) The hat belongs to Cedric Fortemain.
(c) The ring belongs to Appleby.
(d) The letter belongs to Farthingale.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times do the attacks take place up until chapter 11 in the novel?
2. What does Lucifer find himself doing, whenever possible, in chapters eight and nine?
3. Who is Devil?
4. What happens to Phyllida Tallent when she goes to meet the person who leaves the note for her?
5. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)