|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jocasta Smollet always hateful of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Because she loves Lucifer.
(b) Because Phyllida Tallent is the magistrate's daughter.
(c) Because she loves Cedric Fortemain and can't have him.
(d) Because she is jealous of Phyllida Tallent having many suitors.
2. What is Lucifer busy doing at the party?
(a) Spending time chatting with Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Spending time reading Horatio Welham's books.
(c) Getting alibis from people.
(d) Spending time with Lady Ballyclose.
3. Who is the murderer of Horatio Welham?
(b) Cedric Fortemain.
(c) Silas Coombe.
4. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(b) Because a local tells Lucifer.
(c) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
(d) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
5. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
(a) Tell everybody about Phyllida Tallent's presence at the murder scene.
(b) Kiss her in front of everybody.
(c) Sing to her in front of everbody.
(d) Confess his love for her in front of everybody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
2. How long does it take for the new items that Lucifer orders to arrive?
3. What do Lucifer and Dodswell find at the spot where the character is shot at?
4. Whom do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer meet on their way back from the north?
5. Who is Gabriel?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)