|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Lucifer with the impression that he ( Lucifer) is the murderer?
(c) Silas Coombe.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
2. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
(a) Sir Jasper's friend.
(b) Sir Jasper's wife.
(c) Sir Jasper's sister.
(d) Sir Jasper's cousin.
3. Whom does Phyllida Tallent talk to when she and Lucifer are out traveling north?
(a) A local in a wagon.
(b) A local on the street.
(c) A man at the post office.
(d) A man at the revenue office.
4. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
(b) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
(c) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
(d) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
5. Why is Jocasta Smollet always hateful of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Because she loves Lucifer.
(b) Because she is jealous of Phyllida Tallent having many suitors.
(c) Because she loves Cedric Fortemain and can't have him.
(d) Because Phyllida Tallent is the magistrate's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases the attacker ?
2. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
3. Who is Gabriel?
4. Why is Phyllida Tallent very angry when Lucifer meets her in the woods?
5. Who confronts and charges the murderer of Horatio Welham at the end of the novel?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)