|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
(b) Sila Coombe.
2. While at the ball at Ballyclose manor, what are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent searching for?
(a) The letter.
(b) The watch.
(c) The ring.
(d) The hat.
3. Who is Polmeroy?
(a) Farthingale's little brother.
(b) Appleby's little brother.
(c) Silas Coombe's little brother.
(d) Cedric Fortemain's little brother.
4. On the night of the funeral whom does Lucifer see going into the woods?
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Silas Coombe.
5. Whom does Phyllida Tallent talk to when she and Lucifer are out traveling north?
(a) A man at the post office.
(b) A man at the revenue office.
(c) A local on the street.
(d) A local in a wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character of Lucifer?
2. Why does Lucifer keep quiet when Phyllida Tallent uses herself as the bait to lure the attacker?
3. What is the main reason Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent travel to the east?
4. What happens between Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent in Chapter 12?
5. Who leaves a note for Phyllida Tallent ?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)