|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucifer trying to make Phyllida Tallent understand on their way home from the manor?
(a) That he wants to kiss her.
(b) That she should be very careful when alone.
(c) That she tells him everything she knows about the murder day.
(d) That she should have a male escort.
2. What does the attacker do when Phyllida Tallent is at the house?
(a) He damages everything.
(b) He sets it on fire and leaves.
(c) He throws things on Phyllida Tallent and leaves.
(d) He runs away without causing any harm.
3. Who assaults Phyllida Tallent at the graveyard?
(a) The attacker.
(b) Cedric Fortemain.
(c) Silas Coombe.
4. Who is Hemmings?
(a) Horatio Welham's cook.
(b) Horatio Welham's butler.
(c) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(d) Horatio Welham's servant.
5. What is the one thing that Phyllida Tallent realizes from her relationship with Lucifer?
(a) Why Mary Anne is so worried about her letters causing a scandal.
(b) Why Mary Anne and Robert want to marry each other.
(c) Why she (Phyllida Tallent) avoids love and marriage.
(d) Why she wants to marry Lucifer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hat found by one of the characters?
2. What happens to Phyllida Tallent when she goes to meet the person who leaves the note for her?
3. Who is Robert's boss?
4. At the manor, what is Covey and Jonas helping the curate look for?
5. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)