|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer write a letter to for information on some of the locals?
(a) To Devil.
(b) To his aunt.
(c) To Demon.
(d) To Flick.
2. What do Lucifer and Dodswell find at the spot where the character is shot at?
(a) Hoof prints.
(b) A hat.
(c) A watch.
3. Who is the local magistrate?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Horatio Welham.
4. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
5. Which of the following ladies is seen by Phyllida Tallent, Lucifer and Covey having an affair ?
(a) Miss Sweetie.
(b) Lady Ballyclose.
(c) Lady Fortemain.
(d) Jocasta Smollet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phyllida Tallent not tell Lucifer everything about the day of the murder?
2. Why does the murderer kill his friend in the army?
3. Who is riding the horse in question - the one that Thompson finds?
4. Where is Phyllida Tallent when she is attacked at the ball?
5. In Chapter 11, how does the attacker attack one of the characters?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)