|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Lucifer with the impression that he ( Lucifer) is the murderer?
(a) Silas Coombe.
(b) Cedric Fortemain.
2. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
(b) Because Covey has some information.
(c) Because Covey knows the murderer.
(d) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
3. While at the ball at Ballyclose manor, what are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent searching for?
(a) The ring.
(b) The watch.
(c) The letter.
(d) The hat.
4. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
(a) Feelings of complete trust,
(b) Feelings of hatred.
(c) Feelings of attraction and curiosity.
(d) Feelings of deep love.
5. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
(a) To leave an item there.
(b) To meet someone.
(c) To collect Mary Anne's love letters.
(d) To borrow a book from Horatio Welham's collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
2. Whom does Phyllida Tallent confront after getting the hat?
3. Where does Horatio Welham hail from?
4. Who is badly wounded at the manor when many of the characters go back to the manor to sort things out?
5. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)