|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
(a) Demolish and it and build a new one.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Donate it to charity.
(d) Make it a home.
2. What are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent helping Covey with at the manor?
(a) Take inventory of all the tomes.
(b) To put up all the new locks.
(c) Organize all of Horatio Welham's books.
(d) Search for any tracks left by the murderer.
3. Where is the old valuable item that the murderer is looking for hidden?
(a) In one of the closets at the manor.
(b) In the traveling desk.
(c) In the outbuildings of the manor.
(d) In the cover of Aesop's fables.
4. What does Lucifer see when he visits the burned cottage?
(a) The ring.
(b) The hat.
(c) The hoof prints.
(d) The letter.
5. What aspect of the killer is seen in chapter 17?
(a) He is very slow.
(b) He is very dumb.
(c) He is very fast.
(d) He is very clever.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night of the funeral whom does Lucifer see going into the woods?
2. Who throws a ball at Ballyclose Manor?
3. What is the information about in the note left for Phyllida Tallent?
4. Who is Molly?
5. Who is Miss Sweetie?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)