|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lucifer trap Phyllida Tallent between him and the shrubbery?
(a) To make out with her.
(b) To kiss her.
(c) To tell her how dangerous things are for her.
(d) To hide from someone approaching.
2. Whom does Lucifer ask to take an inventory of Horatio Welham's books?
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Silas Coombe.
3. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
(a) That Lucifer loves her and hence comes with her.
(b) That Lucifer comes along only to get more information from her.
(c) That Lucifer wants to meet the men who are courting her.
(d) That Lucifer wants to see the town.
4. Who steps in to protect Phyllida Tallent from the assault at the graveyard?
5. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
(b) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(c) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(d) Someone who is happily married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hemmings?
2. Who chases the attacker ?
3. Who is Jonas?
4. Why does Phyllida Tallent run away from the murder scene?
5. What does Lucifer specialize in?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)