|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
(b) A local.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Sir Jasper.
2. What are Robert and Phyllida Tallent discussing about at the dance party?
(a) His job.
(b) His desire to marry Mary Anne.
(c) His registration.
(d) His love letters.
3. What is the shift in Lucifer's idea of marriage?
(a) He is intrigued by the idea of marriage.
(b) He still hates the idea of marriage.
(c) He decides never to marry.
(d) He wants a family living in the manor.
4. What does the attacker do when Phyllida Tallent is at the house?
(a) He throws things on Phyllida Tallent and leaves.
(b) He runs away without causing any harm.
(c) He damages everything.
(d) He sets it on fire and leaves.
5. Whom does Lucifer write a letter to for information on some of the locals?
(a) To Demon.
(b) To Flick.
(c) To his aunt.
(d) To Devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
2. What aspect of Phyllida Tallent's personality do we see in chapters12-13?
3. Whom is Salis Coombe jealous of?
4. Whom does Phyllida Tallent leave the ballroom with when at Ballyclose manor?
5. How many times do the attacks take place up until chapter 11 in the novel?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)