|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hosts a funeral dinner at the Grange?
(a) Mary Anne.
(b) Lady Huddlesford.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Sir Jasper.
2. Whom does Cedric Fortemain see wearing the hat?
(b) Silas Coombe.
(c) Cedric Fortemain.
3. Whom does Phyllida Tallent leave the ballroom with when at Ballyclose manor?
(c) Lady Ballyclose.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
4. What are Lucifer's orders to Hemmings and Dodswell when Lucifer is at the manor?
(a) To keep an eye on anyone leaving or entering the house.
(b) To keep an eye on the book collection.
(c) To check the house and lock up for the night.
(d) To prevent anyone from coming in.
5. Why does Phyllida Tallent run away from the murder scene?
(a) She hears people approaching.
(b) She hears the murderer approaching.
(c) She hears Sir Jasper approaching.
(d) She hears Lucifer approaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer ask to take an inventory of Horatio Welham's books?
2. One of the characters gets shot at. How does this character miss the bullet?
3. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
4. What happens between Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent in Chapter 12?
5. Of all the characters giving alibis, which character's alibi deserves special attention?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)