|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Phyllida Tallent to stay with her at the manor?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) Mary Anne.
(c) Miss Sweetie.
2. What does Lucifer find himself doing, whenever possible, in chapters eight and nine?
(a) Kissing her.
(b) Protecting Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Trying to convince her to tell him all she knows about the murder.
(d) Going on long walks with her.
3. What brings Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent physically closer to each other in chapters six and seven?
(a) A wounded Lucifer.
(b) A dip in a pit.
(c) A fallen tree.
(d) A wounded Phyllida.
4. What are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent helping Covey with at the manor?
(a) Organize all of Horatio Welham's books.
(b) Search for any tracks left by the murderer.
(c) Take inventory of all the tomes.
(d) To put up all the new locks.
5. Whom does Lucifer suspect when he receives a packet from one of the characters?
(a) Cedric Fortemain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
2. Who among the following characters is wearing the hat that Phyllida Tallent has seen at the murder spot?
3. Who is Phyllida Tallent's escort when she is visiting the church?
4. Which character is attacked in chapter 11?
5. Who is the local magistrate?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)