|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21 & Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is known of the attacker from chapter 11?
(a) He is very tall and handsome.
(b) He is very fat.
(c) He is a male and wears nice clothes.
(d) He is very short.
2. Whom does Phyllida Tallent leave the ballroom with when at Ballyclose manor?
(a) Lady Ballyclose.
(b) Cedric Fortemain.
3. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
4. What does Covey tell Lucifer when Lucifer goes to the manor for the wake?
(a) That he sees no collector coming by Horatio Welham's house.
(b) That she sees one or two collectors coming by Horatio Welham's house.
(c) That he knows about Horatio Welham's letter.
(d) That he suspects someone.
5. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(b) Someone who initially has no desire for love and marriage.
(c) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(d) Someone who is already married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hosts a funeral dinner at the Grange?
2. Who wants Cedric Fortemain to marry Phyllida Tallent?
3. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
4. On the night of the funeral whom does Lucifer see going into the woods?
5. Who is Devil?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)