|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Salis Coombe jealous of?
(a) He is jealous of Lucifer's good looks.
(b) He is jealous of Horatio Welham's wealth.
(c) He is jealous of all the other men courting Phyllida Tallent.
(d) He is jealous of Horatio Welham because of his superb collection of books.
2. Who assaults Phyllida Tallent at the graveyard?
(a) Silas Coombe.
(b) Cedric Fortemain.
(c) The attacker.
3. What aspect of the killer is seen in chapter 17?
(a) He is very clever.
(b) He is very dumb.
(c) He is very fast.
(d) He is very slow.
4. Why does this character dress in men's clothes?
(a) To break into the manor looking for a letter.
(b) To break into the manor looking for a hat.
(c) To break into the manor looking for the desk.
(d) To break into the manor to meet Lucifer.
5. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks Phyllida Talent to the manor in Chapter 17?
2. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer learn after they confront the character with the hat?
3. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
4. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
5. What does the reader come to know about the Colyton Import business?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)