|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lucifer rushes in to save Phyllida Tallent from the burning house, what item do they lose inside the place?
(a) The ring.
(b) The hat.
(c) The watch.
(d) The letter.
2. Who among the following men attended the church service on Sunday?
(b) Silas Coombe.
(c) Sir Jasper.
3. Why is Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent not able to catch the prowler?
(a) He disguises himself.
(b) He hides inside the manor.
(c) He tries to harm them and runs away.
(d) He runs away on a horse.
4. Why does Lucifer trap Phyllida Tallent between him and the shrubbery?
(a) To tell her how dangerous things are for her.
(b) To hide from someone approaching.
(c) To kiss her.
(d) To make out with her.
5. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Someone who is already married.
(b) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(c) Someone who initially has no desire for love and marriage.
(d) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
2. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
3. What do Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent see on their way back from the church?
4. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
5. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer learn after they confront the character with the hat?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)