|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer conclude after seeing the tracks?
(a) That the killer is someone who lives very far off.
(b) That the killer is either a local or someone who came from a place close by.
(c) That the killer is someone who came on foot.
(d) That the killer is someone who has a wagon.
2. Who is Percy?
(a) Lucifer's cousin.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(c) Lucifer's brother.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
3. In the beginning of chapter 12, what according to Phyllida Tallent does Lucifer do to her to obtain all information?
(a) Slap her.
(b) Threaten her.
(c) Only kiss her.
(d) Seduce her.
4. Why does Phyllida Tallent get very angry when at the church?
(a) Because Lucifer asks for her hand in marriage.
(b) Because Lucifer wants her to break her promise.
(c) Because her sense of independence feels violated.
(d) Because Lucifer seduces her.
5. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character of Lucifer?
2. Who among the following men attended the church service on Sunday?
3. Which of the characters is suspected of murdering Horatio Welham?
4. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
5. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)