|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the character who is attached in Chapter 11 manage to set himself/herself free?
(a) By screaming.
(b) By throwing something at the attacker.
(c) By kicking the attacker.
(d) By pushing the attacker away.
2. What does the attacker do when Phyllida Tallent is at the house?
(a) He runs away without causing any harm.
(b) He throws things on Phyllida Tallent and leaves.
(c) He damages everything.
(d) He sets it on fire and leaves.
3. Who is Molly?
(a) Appleby's seamstress.
(b) Hemmings' wife.
(c) Cedric Fortemain's seamstress.
(d) Covey's wife.
4. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
(b) Sila Coombe.
5. Who walks Phyllida Talent to the manor in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the item left at the murder scene?
2. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
3. Where is Phyllida Tallent when she is attacked at the ball?
4. What can readers determine about Phyllida Tallent's and Lucifer's relationship with regards to Chapter 12?
5. Why is Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent not able to catch the prowler?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)