|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
(d) Letter opener.
2. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
(a) To leave an item there.
(b) To collect Mary Anne's love letters.
(c) To meet someone.
(d) To borrow a book from Horatio Welham's collection.
3. Who throws a ball at Ballyclose Manor?
(a) Jocasta Smollet.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Lady Fortemain.
(d) Lady Ballyclose.
4. Why is Jocasta Smollet always hateful of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent is the magistrate's daughter.
(b) Because she loves Lucifer.
(c) Because she loves Cedric Fortemain and can't have him.
(d) Because she is jealous of Phyllida Tallent having many suitors.
5. What can readers say about the attacks from chapter 11?
(a) The attacks are carried out with a gun.
(b) The attacks are planned very carefully.
(c) The attacks take place only in the night.
(d) The attacks are not planned with precision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gabriel?
2. Whom does Phyllida Tallent confront after getting the hat?
3. Who among the following men is assumed NOT to be a legitimate heir to an inheritance?
4. Who is Miss Sweetie?
5. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)