|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hemmings?
(a) Horatio Welham's cook.
(b) Horatio Welham's servant.
(c) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(d) Horatio Welham's butler.
2. On the night of the funeral whom does Lucifer see going into the woods?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Silas Coombe.
3. What aspect of the killer is seen in chapter 17?
(a) He is very dumb.
(b) He is very slow.
(c) He is very clever.
(d) He is very fast.
4. What becomes of the relationship between Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer when Lucifer tells her that she will definitely marry him one day?
(a) Their relationship changes into a marriage.
(b) Their relationship starts to break.
(c) Their relationship becomes even weaker.
(d) Their relationship becomes stronger.
5. What is the "storm" in chapter eight a representation of?
(a) Incoming bad weather and the emotional chaos that Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer are experiencing.
(b) Emotional chaos.
(c) Incoming bad weather.
(d) Total chaos in the manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Salis Coombe jealous of?
2. Why does Phyllida Tallent get very angry when at the church?
3. Why does Lucifer keep quiet when Phyllida Tallent uses herself as the bait to lure the attacker?
4. Who is Phyllida Tallent's escort when she is visiting the church?
5. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)