|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lucifer rushes in to save Phyllida Tallent from the burning house, what item do they lose inside the place?
(a) The watch.
(b) The ring.
(c) The letter.
(d) The hat.
2. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer conclude after seeing the tracks?
(a) That the killer is someone who lives very far off.
(b) That the killer is someone who has a wagon.
(c) That the killer is someone who came on foot.
(d) That the killer is either a local or someone who came from a place close by.
3. What is the information about in the note left for Phyllida Tallent?
(a) About the love letters.
(b) About the hat.
(c) About the ring.
(d) About the watch.
4. What does Silas Coombe come to the manor for?
(a) To buy some books from the collection.
(b) To borrow a book.
(c) To talk to Lucifer.
(d) To see the collection of books.
5. Why is Phyllida Tallent very angry when Lucifer meets her in the woods?
(a) Because her bonnet is lost.
(b) Because she does not like Lucifer kissing her.
(c) Because her dress is torn.
(d) Because she is shot at.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent physically closer to each other in chapters six and seven?
2. Who is Miss Sweetie?
3. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
4. Who hosts a funeral dinner at the Grange?
5. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)