|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the promise Phyllida Tallent makes to Lucifer?
(a) That she will always have Lucifer with her wherever she goes.
(b) That she will be very careful.
(c) That she will not come into the woods without Lucifer.
(d) That she will not talk to any strangers.
2. What explanation does Lucifer give to Phyllida Tallent about him seducing her?
(a) That he does so because she wants him to.
(b) That he does so because he wants to get some information out of her.
(c) That he does so because he feels only sexually attracted to her.
(d) That he does so out of desire to marry her.
3. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
(b) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
(c) To be questioned about his background.
(d) To be questioned about a letter.
4. Who is Miss Sweetie?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's aunt
(b) Phyllida Tallent's seamstress.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's dresser.
5. Who is Hemmings?
(a) Horatio Welham's cook.
(b) Horatio Welham's servant.
(c) Horatio Welham's butler.
(d) Horatio Welham's gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of chapter 12, what according to Phyllida Tallent does Lucifer do to her to obtain all information?
2. What becomes of the relationship between Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer when Lucifer tells her that she will definitely marry him one day?
3. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
4. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
5. How long does it take for the new items that Lucifer orders to arrive?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)