|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How young is Phyllida Tallent when she loses her mother?
2. Who is Jem?
(a) The blacksmith.
(b) A groomsman on the grange.
(c) The caretaker of the manor.
(d) The new servant at the manor.
3. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
(a) Feelings of attraction and curiosity.
(b) Feelings of deep love.
(c) Feelings of complete trust,
(d) Feelings of hatred.
4. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
(a) That she has a desire for marriage.
(b) That she has no admirers at all.
(c) That she has many admirers.
(d) That she shows interest in love.
5. How does the character who is attached in Chapter 11 manage to set himself/herself free?
(a) By throwing something at the attacker.
(b) By kicking the attacker.
(c) By screaming.
(d) By pushing the attacker away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
2. What is the "storm" in chapter eight a representation of?
3. Who wants Cedric Fortemain to marry Phyllida Tallent?
4. What do Lucifer and Dodswell find at the spot where the character is shot at?
5. Who is the character of Lucifer?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)