|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
(a) In her grandmother's suitcase.
(b) In her grandmother's writing desk.
(c) In her grandmother's traveling desk.
(d) In her grandmother's jewelery box.
2. Whom do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer meet on their way back from the north?
(a) A tinker.
(b) A local.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A groomsman.
3. While at the ball at Ballyclose manor, what are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent searching for?
(a) The letter.
(b) The watch.
(c) The ring.
(d) The hat.
4. What does Phyllida Tallent feel about her relationship with Lucifer as chapter 10 comes to an end?
(a) She wants to put an end to the physical aspect of her relationship.
(b) She wants to avoid the physical aspect of her relationship.
(c) She does not find the physical aspect appealing.
(d) She is curious about the physical aspect of her relationship.
5. Who confronts Lucifer with the impression that he ( Lucifer) is the murderer?
(c) Silas Coombe.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent physically closer to each other in chapters six and seven?
2. Who is present in the manor when one of the characters visits it in Chapter 12?
3. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
4. What does Lucifer find himself doing, whenever possible, in chapters eight and nine?
5. What does Lucifer specialize in?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)