|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Devil?
(a) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
(b) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
(d) Lucifer's middle cousin.
2. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
(a) Mary Anne.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
3. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(b) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
(c) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
(d) Because a local tells Lucifer.
4. What becomes of the relationship between Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer when Lucifer tells her that she will definitely marry him one day?
(a) Their relationship becomes even weaker.
(b) Their relationship becomes stronger.
(c) Their relationship changes into a marriage.
(d) Their relationship starts to break.
5. Who throws a party in honor of Lucifer decision to stay at Colyton?
(a) Jocasta Smollet.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Lady Ballyclose.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hemmings?
2. What brings Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent physically closer to each other in chapters six and seven?
3. Who among the following men is NOT courting Phyllida Tallent?
4. Who is Gabriel?
5. What does Lucifer find himself doing, whenever possible, in chapters eight and nine?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)