|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Lucifer's orders to Hemmings and Dodswell when Lucifer is at the manor?
(a) To prevent anyone from coming in.
(b) To keep an eye on the book collection.
(c) To check the house and lock up for the night.
(d) To keep an eye on anyone leaving or entering the house.
2. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
(a) Basil's sister.
(b) Grisby's sister.
(c) Cedric Fortemain's sister.
(d) Silas Coombe's sister.
3. What does Lucifer ask for Phyllida Tallent's to help with?
(a) Take care of Horatio Welham's personal items in the manor.
(b) Take care of the garden at the manor.
(c) Take care of the manor.
(d) Take care of the book collection.
4. What kind of tracks does Lucifer see at the manor which helps him asses how the killer comes to Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Foot prints.
(b) Wagon prints.
(c) Recent hoof prints.
(d) Carriage prints.
5. What does Covey tell Lucifer when Lucifer goes to the manor for the wake?
(a) That she sees one or two collectors coming by Horatio Welham's house.
(b) That he sees no collector coming by Horatio Welham's house.
(c) That he knows about Horatio Welham's letter.
(d) That he suspects someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the characters gets shot at. How does this character miss the bullet?
2. Why is Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent not able to catch the prowler?
3. What are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent helping Covey with at the manor?
4. Who is Thompson?
5. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)