|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
(a) That Lucifer wants to meet the men who are courting her.
(b) That Lucifer loves her and hence comes with her.
(c) That Lucifer wants to see the town.
(d) That Lucifer comes along only to get more information from her.
2. Who is Miss Sweetie?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's dresser.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's seamstress.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's aunt
3. What kind of tracks does Lucifer see at the manor which helps him asses how the killer comes to Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Recent hoof prints.
(b) Carriage prints.
(c) Wagon prints.
(d) Foot prints.
4. What does Phyllida Tallent feel about her relationship with Lucifer as chapter 10 comes to an end?
(a) She does not find the physical aspect appealing.
(b) She wants to avoid the physical aspect of her relationship.
(c) She is curious about the physical aspect of her relationship.
(d) She wants to put an end to the physical aspect of her relationship.
5. What is Lucifer busy doing at the party?
(a) Spending time chatting with Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Spending time with Lady Ballyclose.
(c) Getting alibis from people.
(d) Spending time reading Horatio Welham's books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
2. One of the characters gets shot at. How does this character miss the bullet?
3. Which character is attacked in chapter 11?
4. What is the promise Phyllida Tallent makes to Lucifer?
5. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)