|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can readers say about the attacks from chapter 11?
(a) The attacks are planned very carefully.
(b) The attacks take place only in the night.
(c) The attacks are carried out with a gun.
(d) The attacks are not planned with precision.
2. What is the item left at the murder scene?
(a) A hat.
(b) A watch.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A ring.
3. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) Horatio Welham.
(c) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
(d) Phyllida Tallent.
4. What does Phyllida Tallent feel about her relationship with Lucifer as chapter 10 comes to an end?
(a) She is curious about the physical aspect of her relationship.
(b) She wants to put an end to the physical aspect of her relationship.
(c) She does not find the physical aspect appealing.
(d) She wants to avoid the physical aspect of her relationship.
5. Which character's innocence is doubted time and again?
(a) Lady Ballyclose's.
(c) Silas Coombe's.
(d) Cedric Fortemain's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
2. Who is Percy?
3. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
4. What is known of the attacker from chapter 11?
5. What aspect of Phyllida Tallent's personality do we see in chapters12-13?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)