|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Phyllida Tallent get very angry when at the church?
(a) Because Lucifer wants her to break her promise.
(b) Because her sense of independence feels violated.
(c) Because Lucifer asks for her hand in marriage.
(d) Because Lucifer seduces her.
2. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer conclude after seeing the tracks?
(a) That the killer is someone who lives very far off.
(b) That the killer is someone who came on foot.
(c) That the killer is either a local or someone who came from a place close by.
(d) That the killer is someone who has a wagon.
3. What is the item left at the murder scene?
(a) A ring.
(b) A hat.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A watch.
4. Which of the following ladies is seen by Phyllida Tallent, Lucifer and Covey having an affair ?
(a) Lady Fortemain.
(b) Jocasta Smollet.
(c) Lady Ballyclose.
(d) Miss Sweetie.
5. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
(b) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
(c) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
(d) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the ball at Ballyclose manor, where do Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent go?
2. Who throws a party in honor of Lucifer decision to stay at Colyton?
3. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
4. What are Robert and Phyllida Tallent discussing about at the dance party?
5. Who is Thompson?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)