|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
2. Who throws a ball at Ballyclose Manor?
(a) Lady Ballyclose.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Lady Fortemain.
(d) Jocasta Smollet.
3. What is the promise Phyllida Tallent makes to Lucifer?
(a) That she will be very careful.
(b) That she will always have Lucifer with her wherever she goes.
(c) That she will not come into the woods without Lucifer.
(d) That she will not talk to any strangers.
4. Who throws a party in honor of Lucifer decision to stay at Colyton?
(a) Jocasta Smollet.
(b) Lady Ballyclose.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
5. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
(a) Grisby's mother.
(b) Cedric Fortemain's mother.
(c) Silas Coombe's mother.
(d) Basil's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "storm" in chapter eight a representation of?
2. Which of the following ladies is seen by Phyllida Tallent, Lucifer and Covey having an affair ?
3. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
4. What does Lucifer find himself doing, whenever possible, in chapters eight and nine?
5. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)