|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Lucifer lying unconscious next to Horatio Welham's body?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) The locals.
(c) Horatio's gardener.
(d) Sir Jasper.
2. Who is Devil?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
(b) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
(c) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
(d) Lucifer's middle cousin.
3. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
4. How long does it take for the new items that Lucifer orders to arrive?
(a) A week or more.
(b) Two weeks or more.
(c) A month more.
(d) Two months more.
5. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
(a) A local.
(b) Sir Jasper.
(d) Phyllida Tallent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the promise Phyllida Tallent makes to Lucifer?
2. Who is the local magistrate?
3. In the beginning of chapter 12, what according to Phyllida Tallent does Lucifer do to her to obtain all information?
4. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
5. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)