|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
(a) Frederick Huddlesford.
(b) Percy Tallent.
(c) Mrs. Flemmings.
(d) Lady Huddlesford.
2. What is the "storm" in chapter eight a representation of?
(a) Emotional chaos.
(b) Total chaos in the manor.
(c) Incoming bad weather.
(d) Incoming bad weather and the emotional chaos that Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer are experiencing.
3. What new items is Lucifer ordering?
(a) New shelves for Horatio Welham's books.
(b) New doors.
(c) New flowers for the garden.
(d) New locks.
4. Who is Robert's boss?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) Mr. Crabbs.
(c) Cedric Fortemain.
5. How does the character who is attached in Chapter 11 manage to set himself/herself free?
(a) By kicking the attacker.
(b) By screaming.
(c) By pushing the attacker away.
(d) By throwing something at the attacker.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose place is the dance party arranged?
2. Who assaults Phyllida Tallent at the graveyard?
3. What aspect of Phyllida Tallent's personality do we see in chapters12-13?
4. One of the characters gets shot at. How does this character miss the bullet?
5. What does Lucifer ask for Phyllida Tallent's to help with?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)