|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
(a) In her grandmother's jewelery box.
(b) In her grandmother's writing desk.
(c) In her grandmother's traveling desk.
(d) In her grandmother's suitcase.
2. Who is Devil?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
(b) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
(c) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
(d) Lucifer's middle cousin.
3. What is the main reason Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent travel to the east?
(a) To take a walk.
(b) To meet some locals.
(c) To go on a picnic.
(d) To make sure that no stranger rode in from that direction on the day of the murder.
4. What explanation does Lucifer give to Phyllida Tallent about him seducing her?
(a) That he does so because she wants him to.
(b) That he does so because he feels only sexually attracted to her.
(c) That he does so out of desire to marry her.
(d) That he does so because he wants to get some information out of her.
5. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
(a) Frederick Huddlesford.
(b) Percy Tallent.
(c) Lady Huddlesford.
(d) Mrs. Flemmings.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the characters gets shot at. How does this character miss the bullet?
2. What is the shift in Lucifer's idea of marriage?
3. Why is Phyllida Tallent very angry when Lucifer meets her in the woods?
4. How young is Phyllida Tallent when she loses her mother?
5. What are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent helping Covey with at the manor?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)