|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Polmeroy?
(a) Silas Coombe's little brother.
(b) Cedric Fortemain's little brother.
(c) Farthingale's little brother.
(d) Appleby's little brother.
2. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Horatio Welham.
3. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
(b) Friend and mentor.
4. Why does Silas Coombe visit Lucifer?
(a) He wants to have tea with Lucifer.
(b) He wants to see the manor.
(c) He wants some of Horatio Welham's books.
(d) He wants to know where Phyllida Tallent is.
5. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
(a) Basil's mother.
(b) Silas Coombe's mother.
(c) Cedric Fortemain's mother.
(d) Grisby's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Salis Coombe jealous of?
2. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
3. Who is Phyllida Tallent's escort when she is visiting the church?
4. What does Phyllida Tallent feel about her relationship with Lucifer as chapter 10 comes to an end?
5. Who is present in the manor when one of the characters visits it in Chapter 12?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)