|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucifer specialize in?
(a) Gold coins.
(c) Silver and jewelry.
(d) Silver coins.
2. In the beginning of chapter eight, why is Phyllida Tallent disappointed when Lucifer and she are on their picnic?
(a) Because Lucifer dislikes her behaviour.
(b) Because Lucifer abruptly breaks off when they are kissing.
(c) Because Lucifer does not want to kiss her at all.
(d) Because Lucifer does not want to kiss her that long.
3. What new items is Lucifer ordering?
(a) New doors.
(b) New shelves for Horatio Welham's books.
(c) New locks.
(d) New flowers for the garden.
4. What is the promise Phyllida Tallent makes to Lucifer?
(a) That she will not talk to any strangers.
(b) That she will always have Lucifer with her wherever she goes.
(c) That she will be very careful.
(d) That she will not come into the woods without Lucifer.
5. Who finds Lucifer lying unconscious next to Horatio Welham's body?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) The locals.
(d) Horatio's gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weapon that Phyllida Tallent accidentally collides with?
2. Why does this character dress in men's clothes?
3. Who is Polmeroy?
4. Who is Jem?
5. How many times do the attacks take place up until chapter 11 in the novel?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)