|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lucifer trap Phyllida Tallent between him and the shrubbery?
(a) To hide from someone approaching.
(b) To make out with her.
(c) To tell her how dangerous things are for her.
(d) To kiss her.
2. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
(a) Letter opener.
3. Who among the following men attended the church service on Sunday?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) Silas Coombe.
4. What does Silas Coombe come to the manor for?
(a) To borrow a book.
(b) To buy some books from the collection.
(c) To talk to Lucifer.
(d) To see the collection of books.
5. What does Covey find at the grange?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) An inscription about Lady Fortemain.
(c) A hat.
(d) A hoof print.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Covey tell Lucifer when Lucifer goes to the manor for the wake?
2. Which of the characters is suspected of murdering Horatio Welham?
3. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
4. What does Phyllida Tallent feel about her relationship with Lucifer as chapter 10 comes to an end?
5. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)