|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
(d) Friend and mentor.
2. What are Robert and Phyllida Tallent discussing about at the dance party?
(a) His job.
(b) His desire to marry Mary Anne.
(c) His registration.
(d) His love letters.
3. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
(a) Silas Coombe's mother.
(b) Basil's mother.
(c) Cedric Fortemain's mother.
(d) Grisby's mother.
4. Who is Covey?
(a) Horatio Welham's dresser.
(b) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(c) Horatio Welham's servant.
(d) Horatio Welham's cook.
5. What is the main reason Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent travel to the east?
(a) To meet some locals.
(b) To make sure that no stranger rode in from that direction on the day of the murder.
(c) To go on a picnic.
(d) To take a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times do the attacks take place up until chapter 11 in the novel?
2. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
3. Why does Phyllida Tallent get very angry when at the church?
4. On the night of the funeral whom does Lucifer see going into the woods?
5. What does the reader come to know about the Colyton Import business?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)