|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(b) Someone who is already married.
(c) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(d) Someone who initially has no desire for love and marriage.
2. Who is the local magistrate?
(a) Horatio Welham.
(b) Sir Jasper.
(d) Phyllida Tallent.
3. Who takes care of Lucifer?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's aunt.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) The locals.
4. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
(a) To collect Mary Anne's love letters.
(b) To leave an item there.
(c) To meet someone.
(d) To borrow a book from Horatio Welham's collection.
5. Who throws a party in honor of Lucifer decision to stay at Colyton?
(a) Jocasta Smollet.
(b) Lady Ballyclose.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucifer specialize in?
2. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
3. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
4. What do Lucifer and Dodswell find at the spot where the character is shot at?
5. What is the main reason Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent travel to the east?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)