|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
(a) Phyllida Tallent
(b) A local.
(c) Horatio Welham's friend.
(d) Horatio Welham's servant.
2. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
(a) Basil's sister.
(b) Silas Coombe's sister.
(c) Grisby's sister.
(d) Cedric Fortemain's sister.
3. Why does Phyllida Tallent run away from the murder scene?
(a) She hears the murderer approaching.
(b) She hears Lucifer approaching.
(c) She hears people approaching.
(d) She hears Sir Jasper approaching.
4. What does Lucifer specialize in?
(b) Gold coins.
(c) Silver coins.
(d) Silver and jewelry.
5. Why is Phyllida Tallent very angry when Lucifer meets her in the woods?
(a) Because her dress is torn.
(b) Because her bonnet is lost.
(c) Because she does not like Lucifer kissing her.
(d) Because she is shot at.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
2. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
3. What is Lucifer busy doing at the party?
4. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
5. What does Lucifer ask for Phyllida Tallent's to help with?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)