|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of all the characters giving alibis, which character's alibi deserves special attention?
(b) Mary Anne.
(c) Cedric Fortemain.
(d) Mr. Crabbs.
2. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(b) Someone who is happily married.
(c) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(d) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
3. What does Lucifer specialize in?
(b) Silver and jewelry.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) Silver coins.
4. What is the main reason Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent travel to the east?
(a) To go on a picnic.
(b) To make sure that no stranger rode in from that direction on the day of the murder.
(c) To meet some locals.
(d) To take a walk.
5. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In England.
(b) In Musbery.
(c) In Devon.
(d) In Somerset.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Devil?
2. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
3. Who among the following men attended the church service on Sunday?
4. Why do you think Lucifer accompanies Phyllida Tallent on her errands?
5. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)