|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the local magistrate?
(a) Horatio Welham.
(b) Sir Jasper.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
2. Who is Devil?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
(b) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
(c) Lucifer's middle cousin.
(d) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
3. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
(a) Feelings of hatred.
(b) Feelings of complete trust,
(c) Feelings of attraction and curiosity.
(d) Feelings of deep love.
4. Whom does Lucifer ask to take an inventory of Horatio Welham's books?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Silas Coombe.
(d) Sir Jasper.
5. What do Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent see on their way back from the church?
(a) Someone talking to Covey.
(b) A light in Lucifer's drawing room.
(c) A gentleman leaving the manor.
(d) Someone entering the manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Percy?
2. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
3. Where does Horatio Welham hail from?
4. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
5. What happens to Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer on the way back to the grange?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)