|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
(a) "I love you".
(b) "You are beautiful".
(c) "Please help me".
(d) "It was you".
2. How young is Phyllida Tallent when she loses her mother?
3. What is the "storm" in chapter eight a representation of?
(a) Total chaos in the manor.
(b) Incoming bad weather and the emotional chaos that Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer are experiencing.
(c) Incoming bad weather.
(d) Emotional chaos.
4. Whom does Lucifer ask to take an inventory of Horatio Welham's books?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Silas Coombe.
5. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
(b) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
(c) Because Covey has some information.
(d) Because Covey knows the murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character of Lucifer?
2. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
3. Who throws a party in honor of Lucifer decision to stay at Colyton?
4. Whom does Phyllida Tallent accidentally hurt with a weapon?
5. Who confronts Lucifer with the impression that he ( Lucifer) is the murderer?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)