|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
2. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
(d) Silas Coombe.
3. Who is Covey?
(a) Horatio Welham's dresser.
(b) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(c) Horatio Welham's servant.
(d) Horatio Welham's cook.
4. One of the characters gets shot at. How does this character miss the bullet?
(a) The bullet hits the character's bonnet.
(b) The bullet brushes past this character's clothes.
(c) The bullet hits a tree very close to the character.
(d) The bullet hits an animal that suddenly comes in front of the character.
5. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
(a) Feelings of complete trust,
(b) Feelings of attraction and curiosity.
(c) Feelings of hatred.
(d) Feelings of deep love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who among the following men is NOT courting Phyllida Tallent?
2. In the beginning of chapter eight, why is Phyllida Tallent disappointed when Lucifer and she are on their picnic?
3. Who is Thompson?
4. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
5. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)