|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) A local.
(c) Sir Jasper.
2. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Mary Anne.
3. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
(b) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
(c) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
(d) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
4. How young is Phyllida Tallent when she loses her mother?
5. What kind of tracks does Lucifer see at the manor which helps him asses how the killer comes to Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Recent hoof prints.
(b) Wagon prints.
(c) Carriage prints.
(d) Foot prints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucifer ask for Phyllida Tallent's to help with?
2. What brings Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent physically closer to each other in chapters six and seven?
3. What do Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent see on their way back from the church?
4. Who is Jonas?
5. Who confronts Lucifer with the impression that he ( Lucifer) is the murderer?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)