|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the item left at the murder scene?
(a) A hat.
(b) A watch.
(c) A ring.
(d) A handkerchief.
2. Who finds Lucifer lying unconscious next to Horatio Welham's body?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Sir Jasper.
(c) The locals.
(d) Horatio's gardener.
3. What brings Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent physically closer to each other in chapters six and seven?
(a) A fallen tree.
(b) A wounded Phyllida.
(c) A dip in a pit.
(d) A wounded Lucifer.
4. Who is Jonas?
(a) Lucifer's nephew.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's nephew.
(c) Phyllida Tallant's twin brother.
(d) Lucifer's twin brother.
5. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
(a) That she shows interest in love.
(b) That she has a desire for marriage.
(c) That she has no admirers at all.
(d) That she has many admirers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tracks does Lucifer see at the manor which helps him asses how the killer comes to Horatio Welham's house?
2. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
3. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
4. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
5. Who among the following men attended the church service on Sunday?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)