|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
(a) A local.
(b) Silas Coombe.
2. Who in the party is being watched with a lot of suspicion?
(c) Silas Coombe.
(d) A local.
3. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In Somerset.
(b) In Devon.
(c) In England.
(d) In Musbery.
4. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
5. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Mary Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
2. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
3. What kind of tracks does Lucifer see at the manor which helps him asses how the killer comes to Horatio Welham's house?
4. What does Lucifer ask for Phyllida Tallent's to help with?
5. Whom does Phyllida Tallent accidentally hurt with a weapon?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)