|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
(a) Phyllida Tallent
(b) Horatio Welham's servant.
(c) Horatio Welham's friend.
(d) A local.
2. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In Somerset.
(b) In England.
(c) In Musbery.
(d) In Devon.
3. Who in the party is being watched with a lot of suspicion?
(a) Silas Coombe.
(b) A local.
4. What does Lucifer specialize in?
(b) Silver coins.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) Silver and jewelry.
5. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Horatio Welham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
2. Of all the characters giving alibis, which character's alibi deserves special attention?
3. What is the item left at the murder scene?
4. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
5. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)