|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer conclude after seeing the tracks?
(a) That the killer is someone who lives very far off.
(b) That the killer is someone who came on foot.
(c) That the killer is someone who has a wagon.
(d) That the killer is either a local or someone who came from a place close by.
2. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
3. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
(b) Letter opener.
4. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
5. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because a local tells Lucifer.
(b) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
(c) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
(d) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
2. What is the item left at the murder scene?
3. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
4. What is Lucifer busy doing at the party?
5. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)