|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of Lucifer?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's aunt.
(b) The locals.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Sir Jasper.
2. What is the item left at the murder scene?
(a) A watch.
(b) A ring.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A hat.
3. Why does Phyllida Tallent not tell Lucifer everything about the day of the murder?
(a) Because her father tells her not to.
(b) Because she is worried about getting into trouble.
(c) Because if she does, she will break her promise of secrecy to her friend.
(d) Because she does not trust Lucifer.
4. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
(b) A local.
(d) Silas Coombe.
5. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Thompson?
2. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
3. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
4. Who is Covey?
5. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)