|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
2. What is Lucifer busy doing at the party?
(a) Spending time with Lady Ballyclose.
(b) Getting alibis from people.
(c) Spending time chatting with Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Spending time reading Horatio Welham's books.
3. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(b) Because a local tells Lucifer.
(c) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
(d) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
4. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
(a) Donate it to charity.
(b) Make it a home.
(c) Demolish and it and build a new one.
(d) Sell it.
5. Who is Gabriel?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(c) Lucifer's cousin.
(d) Lucifer's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the local magistrate?
2. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
3. Who is Jonas?
4. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer conclude after seeing the tracks?
5. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)