|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer on the way back to the grange?
(a) They hold hands with each other.
(b) They kiss each other as a result of Phyllida Tallent falling into Lucifer's arms.
(c) Only Lucifer falls in the dip in the path.
(d) They both fall in a dip in the path.
2. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In Devon.
(b) In Musbery.
(c) In England.
(d) In Somerset.
3. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
(d) Silas Coombe.
4. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
(a) Demolish and it and build a new one.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Make it a home.
(d) Donate it to charity.
5. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Horatio Welham.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night of the funeral whom does Lucifer see going into the woods?
2. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
3. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
4. Where does Horatio Welham hail from?
5. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)