|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Phyllida Tallent accidentally hurt with a weapon?
(a) A local.
(b) Sir Jasper.
(c) Her Aunt.
2. What happens to Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer on the way back to the grange?
(a) They both fall in a dip in the path.
(b) They kiss each other as a result of Phyllida Tallent falling into Lucifer's arms.
(c) They hold hands with each other.
(d) Only Lucifer falls in the dip in the path.
3. Who is Devil?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
(b) Lucifer's middle cousin.
(c) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
(d) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
4. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
(b) Letter opener.
5. Why does Phyllida Tallent not tell Lucifer everything about the day of the murder?
(a) Because she is worried about getting into trouble.
(b) Because if she does, she will break her promise of secrecy to her friend.
(c) Because she does not trust Lucifer.
(d) Because her father tells her not to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent physically closer to each other in chapters six and seven?
2. Who is Thompson?
3. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
4. Why does Phyllida Tallent run away from the murder scene?
5. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)