|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Percy?
(a) Lucifer's brother.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(d) Lucifer's cousin.
2. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who is happily married.
(b) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(c) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
(d) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
3. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer conclude after seeing the tracks?
(a) That the killer is someone who lives very far off.
(b) That the killer is someone who came on foot.
(c) That the killer is either a local or someone who came from a place close by.
(d) That the killer is someone who has a wagon.
4. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
(a) Feelings of complete trust,
(b) Feelings of attraction and curiosity.
(c) Feelings of hatred.
(d) Feelings of deep love.
5. Who is the local magistrate?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Horatio Welham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who among the following men is NOT courting Phyllida Tallent?
2. What does Covey tell Lucifer when Lucifer goes to the manor for the wake?
3. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
4. How young is Phyllida Tallent when she loses her mother?
5. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)