|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Lucifer with the impression that he ( Lucifer) is the murderer?
(c) Silas Coombe.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
2. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
(c) Letter opener.
3. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
(a) Silas Coombe's sister.
(b) Basil's sister.
(c) Grisby's sister.
(d) Cedric Fortemain's sister.
4. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
(b) To be questioned about a letter.
(c) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
(d) To be questioned about his background.
5. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Horatio Welham.
(b) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Sir Jasper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hemmings?
2. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
3. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
4. What is Lucifer busy doing at the party?
5. Who is Percy?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)