|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Horatio Welham hail from?
(a) Lake District.
2. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey has some information.
(b) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
(c) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
(d) Because Covey knows the murderer.
3. Why do you think Lucifer accompanies Phyllida Tallent on her errands?
(a) Because he wants to meet all the locals.
(b) Because he wants to be in her presence.
(c) Because he wants to see the town.
(d) Because he wants to meet all the men courting her.
4. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
(b) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
(c) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
(d) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
5. What does Lucifer ask for Phyllida Tallent's to help with?
(a) Take care of the garden at the manor.
(b) Take care of the manor.
(c) Take care of the book collection.
(d) Take care of Horatio Welham's personal items in the manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
2. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
3. What happens to Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer on the way back to the grange?
4. Who is Robert's boss?
5. Who is the character of Lucifer?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)