|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weapon that Phyllida Tallent accidentally collides with?
2. On the night of the funeral whom does Lucifer see going into the woods?
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Silas Coombe.
3. Who among the following men attended the church service on Sunday?
(b) Silas Coombe.
(c) Sir Jasper.
4. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
(b) To be questioned about his background.
(c) To be questioned about a letter.
(d) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
5. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
(b) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
(c) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
(d) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the item left at the murder scene?
2. What does Lucifer specialize in?
3. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
4. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
5. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)