|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In England.
(b) In Musbery.
(c) In Somerset.
(d) In Devon.
2. Whom does Phyllida Tallent accidentally hurt with a weapon?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) A local.
(d) Her Aunt.
3. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
(b) Because Covey knows the murderer.
(c) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
(d) Because Covey has some information.
4. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
5. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
(a) Lady Huddlesford.
(b) Percy Tallent.
(c) Mrs. Flemmings.
(d) Frederick Huddlesford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
2. Who is Percy?
3. Why does Phyllida Tallent not tell Lucifer everything about the day of the murder?
4. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
5. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)