|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(b) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
(c) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
(d) Because a local tells Lucifer.
2. Where does Horatio Welham hail from?
(c) Lake District.
3. Who among the following men is NOT courting Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Silas Coombe.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
4. Who is Miss Sweetie?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's dresser.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's seamstress.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's aunt
5. Why does Phyllida Tallent not tell Lucifer everything about the day of the murder?
(a) Because her father tells her not to.
(b) Because she does not trust Lucifer.
(c) Because if she does, she will break her promise of secrecy to her friend.
(d) Because she is worried about getting into trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
2. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
3. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
4. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
5. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)