|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
(a) Make it a home.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Demolish and it and build a new one.
(d) Donate it to charity.
2. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
3. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
(a) In her grandmother's traveling desk.
(b) In her grandmother's suitcase.
(c) In her grandmother's jewelery box.
(d) In her grandmother's writing desk.
4. Who is the local magistrate?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Horatio Welham.
5. Whom is Salis Coombe jealous of?
(a) He is jealous of Lucifer's good looks.
(b) He is jealous of Horatio Welham's wealth.
(c) He is jealous of Horatio Welham because of his superb collection of books.
(d) He is jealous of all the other men courting Phyllida Tallent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
2. Who is Thompson?
3. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
4. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
5. Who is Gabriel?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)