|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covey tell Lucifer when Lucifer goes to the manor for the wake?
(a) That he knows about Horatio Welham's letter.
(b) That he sees no collector coming by Horatio Welham's house.
(c) That he suspects someone.
(d) That she sees one or two collectors coming by Horatio Welham's house.
2. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
(a) In her grandmother's traveling desk.
(b) In her grandmother's suitcase.
(c) In her grandmother's jewelery box.
(d) In her grandmother's writing desk.
3. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
(a) Frederick Huddlesford.
(b) Percy Tallent.
(c) Mrs. Flemmings.
(d) Lady Huddlesford.
4. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
(b) Sir Jasper.
(c) A local of the town.
(d) Phyllida Tallent.
5. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey has some information.
(b) Because Covey knows the murderer.
(c) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
(d) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
2. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
3. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
4. Why do you think Lucifer accompanies Phyllida Tallent on her errands?
5. Who among the following men is NOT courting Phyllida Tallent?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)