|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
(b) Horatio Welham.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Phyllida Tallent.
2. Who is Thompson?
(a) A butler.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A cook.
(d) A servant.
3. Who is Devil?
(a) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
(b) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
(c) Lucifer's middle cousin.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
4. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
(a) Demolish and it and build a new one.
(b) Make it a home.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Donate it to charity.
5. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
(a) Mary Anne.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
2. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
3. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
4. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
5. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)