|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
2. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about a letter.
(b) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
(c) To be questioned about his background.
(d) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
3. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Someone who initially has no desire for love and marriage.
(b) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(c) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(d) Someone who is already married.
4. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
(a) A local.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Sir Jasper.
5. Who is Devil?
(a) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
(b) Lucifer's middle cousin.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
(d) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hemmings?
2. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
3. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
4. Who is Covey?
5. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)