|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
(a) To collect Mary Anne's love letters.
(b) To leave an item there.
(c) To borrow a book from Horatio Welham's collection.
(d) To meet someone.
2. Who is Covey?
(a) Horatio Welham's dresser.
(b) Horatio Welham's cook.
(c) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(d) Horatio Welham's servant.
3. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
(b) A local.
(c) Silas Coombe.
4. What is the weapon that Phyllida Tallent accidentally collides with?
5. Who among the following men is NOT courting Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Silas Coombe.
(b) Cedric Fortemain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
2. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
3. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
4. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
5. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)