|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
(a) Donate it to charity.
(b) Demolish and it and build a new one.
(c) Make it a home.
(d) Sell it.
2. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
3. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent has to spend time with her cousins.
(b) Because Phyllida Tallent falls ill.
(c) Because Phyllida Tallent is visited by a friend.
(d) Because Phyllida Tallent is scared to go back.
4. Who is Devil?
(a) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
(b) Lucifer's middle cousin.
(c) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
5. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
(b) Silas Coombe.
Short Answer Questions
1. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
2. Who finds Lucifer lying unconscious next to Horatio Welham's body?
3. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
4. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
5. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)