|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
(b) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(c) Because a local tells Lucifer.
(d) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
2. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
(a) "I love you".
(b) "You are beautiful".
(c) "It was you".
(d) "Please help me".
3. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Someone who is already married.
(b) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(c) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(d) Someone who initially has no desire for love and marriage.
4. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
(a) Sir Jasper's friend.
(b) Sir Jasper's wife.
(c) Sir Jasper's cousin.
(d) Sir Jasper's sister.
5. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey knows the murderer.
(b) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
(c) Because Covey has some information.
(d) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
2. Who is Devil?
3. Who is the character of Lucifer?
4. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
5. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)