|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
(b) Friend and mentor.
2. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(c) A local of the town.
(d) Phyllida Tallent.
3. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
(a) Phyllida Tallent
(b) Horatio Welham's friend.
(c) Horatio Welham's servant.
(d) A local.
4. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(b) Because a local tells Lucifer.
(c) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
(d) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
5. What is the item left at the murder scene?
(a) A watch.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A ring.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
2. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
3. Who is Gabriel?
4. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
5. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)