|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
(b) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
(c) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
(d) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
2. Who is Miss Sweetie?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's seamstress.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's dresser.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's aunt
(d) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
3. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
(a) "You are beautiful".
(b) "It was you".
(c) "Please help me".
(d) "I love you".
4. What is the item left at the murder scene?
(a) A hat.
(b) A ring.
(c) A watch.
(d) A handkerchief.
5. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
(a) Sir Jasper's friend.
(b) Sir Jasper's sister.
(c) Sir Jasper's cousin.
(d) Sir Jasper's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
2. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
3. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
4. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
5. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)