|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about a letter.
(b) To be questioned about his background.
(c) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
(d) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
2. Who is Covey?
(a) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(b) Horatio Welham's dresser.
(c) Horatio Welham's servant.
(d) Horatio Welham's cook.
3. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
4. Who is Gabriel?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(c) Lucifer's brother.
(d) Lucifer's cousin.
5. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In Musbery.
(b) In Somerset.
(c) In Devon.
(d) In England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
2. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
3. Who is Jonas?
4. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
5. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)