|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(b) Someone who is already married.
(c) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(d) Someone who initially has no desire for love and marriage.
2. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who is happily married.
(b) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(c) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
(d) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
3. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
(a) Feelings of complete trust,
(b) Feelings of deep love.
(c) Feelings of attraction and curiosity.
(d) Feelings of hatred.
4. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) A local of the town.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
5. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
(a) "It was you".
(b) "You are beautiful".
(c) "Please help me".
(d) "I love you".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
2. Who is Covey?
3. Who is Miss Sweetie?
4. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
5. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)