|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
(b) Sir Jasper.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) A local of the town.
2. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
(a) Frederick Huddlesford.
(b) Mrs. Flemmings.
(c) Percy Tallent.
(d) Lady Huddlesford.
3. Who is Percy?
(a) Lucifer's brother.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(d) Lucifer's cousin.
4. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
(a) "I love you".
(b) "It was you".
(c) "You are beautiful".
(d) "Please help me".
5. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(b) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
(c) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
(d) Because a local tells Lucifer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Horatio Welham hail from?
2. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
3. Who is Miss Sweetie?
4. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
5. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)