|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
(b) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
(c) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
(d) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
2. Who is Covey?
(a) Horatio Welham's cook.
(b) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(c) Horatio Welham's dresser.
(d) Horatio Welham's servant.
3. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
(a) Percy Tallent.
(b) Frederick Huddlesford.
(c) Lady Huddlesford.
(d) Mrs. Flemmings.
4. Who takes care of Lucifer?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's aunt.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) The locals.
5. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about his background.
(b) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
(c) To be questioned about a letter.
(d) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
2. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
3. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
4. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
5. Who is the character of Lucifer?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)