|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
(a) Lady Huddlesford.
(b) Mrs. Flemmings.
(c) Percy Tallent.
(d) Frederick Huddlesford.
2. Who is Gabriel?
(a) Lucifer's cousin.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(d) Lucifer's brother.
3. Who is Devil?
(a) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
(b) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
(c) Lucifer's middle cousin.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
4. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent falls ill.
(b) Because Phyllida Tallent is visited by a friend.
(c) Because Phyllida Tallent is scared to go back.
(d) Because Phyllida Tallent has to spend time with her cousins.
5. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In Devon.
(b) In England.
(c) In Musbery.
(d) In Somerset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
2. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
3. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
4. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
5. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)