|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
(a) That she has a desire for marriage.
(b) That she has no admirers at all.
(c) That she has many admirers.
(d) That she shows interest in love.
2. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
(a) A local.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Sir Jasper.
3. What is the item left at the murder scene?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A ring.
(c) A hat.
(d) A watch.
4. Who is Percy?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(b) Lucifer's cousin.
(c) Lucifer's brother.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
5. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who is happily married.
(b) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(c) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
(d) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Phyllida Tallent accidentally hurt with a weapon?
2. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
3. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
4. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
5. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)