|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In England.
(b) In Devon.
(c) In Musbery.
(d) In Somerset.
2. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
(b) Friend and mentor.
3. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(b) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(c) Someone who is happily married.
(d) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
4. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
(a) "You are beautiful".
(b) "I love you".
(c) "Please help me".
(d) "It was you".
5. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
(b) A local.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Sir Jasper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
2. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
3. Whom does Phyllida Tallent accidentally hurt with a weapon?
4. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
5. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)