|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
(b) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
(c) Because Covey knows the murderer.
(d) Because Covey has some information.
2. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
(b) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
(c) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
(d) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
3. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Someone who is already married.
(b) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(c) Someone who initially has no desire for love and marriage.
(d) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
4. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
(b) Friend and mentor.
5. What does Lucifer specialize in?
(a) Silver coins.
(b) Silver and jewelry.
(c) Gold coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Sweetie?
2. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
3. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
4. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
5. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)