|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Horatio Welham.
(d) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
2. What is the weapon that Phyllida Tallent accidentally collides with?
3. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
(a) Horatio Welham's servant.
(b) Horatio Welham's friend.
(c) Phyllida Tallent
(d) A local.
4. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who is happily married.
(b) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(c) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(d) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
5. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent is scared to go back.
(b) Because Phyllida Tallent is visited by a friend.
(c) Because Phyllida Tallent falls ill.
(d) Because Phyllida Tallent has to spend time with her cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Lucifer?
2. Whom does Phyllida Tallent accidentally hurt with a weapon?
3. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
4. What does Lucifer specialize in?
5. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)