|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
2. Who is the local magistrate?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Horatio Welham.
(c) Sir Jasper.
3. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
(a) Sir Jasper's cousin.
(b) Sir Jasper's wife.
(c) Sir Jasper's friend.
(d) Sir Jasper's sister.
4. Who is Miss Sweetie?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's seamstress.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's aunt
(c) Phyllida Tallent's dresser.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
5. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
(a) Feelings of attraction and curiosity.
(b) Feelings of deep love.
(c) Feelings of hatred.
(d) Feelings of complete trust,
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucifer specialize in?
2. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
3. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
4. Who is Jonas?
5. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)