Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) A local.
2. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Horatio Welham.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
3. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
(b) To be questioned about a letter.
(c) To be questioned about his background.
(d) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
4. What is the main reason Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent travel to the east?
(a) To make sure that no stranger rode in from that direction on the day of the murder.
(b) To go on a picnic.
(c) To meet some locals.
(d) To take a walk.
5. What happens to Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer on the way back to the grange?
(a) They hold hands with each other.
(b) Only Lucifer falls in the dip in the path.
(c) They both fall in a dip in the path.
(d) They kiss each other as a result of Phyllida Tallent falling into Lucifer's arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer conclude after seeing the tracks?
2. What is the weapon that Phyllida Tallent accidentally collides with?
3. Who is Covey?
4. Who finds Lucifer lying unconscious next to Horatio Welham's body?
5. Who is Gabriel?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)